Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help: Does this mean anything?

SouthernBelle51

Hello, 

Recently I had an experience that felt somewhat spiritual. I met this woman who seemed nice but I noticed I felt somewhat shy and self conscious around her. I didn't take it to mean too much. Then eventually she spoke to me and I experienced this bolt of energy run up my spine. At the same time I felt this awareness come over me that basically told me (but not in words, more just an understanding) "she's the person I'll spend my life with". 

I've never had an experience like this before. I just want to know if I should take this experience seriously or do you think it was just the body's reaction to feeling attraction? 

It felt profound. 

Weirdly enough I then saw a movie called "Lion" in which the mother described a similar experience. She was 13 and had a bolt of energy run up her spine and then had an awareness come over her that she must adopt children. So many years later she did. 

I just want to know if this kind of experience is common and whether or not it can be trusted. 

Thank you. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sees

• nephili

• SouthernBelle51

Hi and welcome to this forum! :st

Interesting post.  Of course you must know that our thoughts and feelings cause our body to react in certain ways.  A strong attraction might well induce such a spinal surge of energy!   I don't know whether you are familiar with the chakras but it made me think of this connection.

You don't mention your interaction with her, e.g. did she pick up on what was happening to you?  Do you think she felt attracted to you?  It does sound promising!  I hope you have a chance of seeing her again.  color.gif

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:12 AM, sees said:

color.gif

I have never seen this emoji before. I absolutely love it. Just wanted to add that.

• Like 1