Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can we invite UFOs+Black Triangle 4 help now?

Clarakore

A revision via familial dreams (one of three smiling greys toward a child with his father)

(two is father looking up lying in a cabana, they came down, he asked: who do you worship?

One said, "Yaweh")

(three is missing time from a drive then at home) time missing? maybe as it is illusion of cosmic gravity, so gravity defied or was it..

..a foreshadow of those who travel with land  as one, or walking as a group of one, or walking/driving in commune with creation?

and are teleported?

and who knows how to summon ufos? 

pm if not wanting to reveal here as the time is here....

i had a dream of a black triangle hovering and i knew it was spying in dream, looking for people, scary NWO scenario..

but no NWO conapiracy fear is left here so I recognize they help us and are (black triangle only) sent from outsidr space and time and border or universe.

So maybe those are sent not called. But regular UFOs?

all dreams had characters unkmown at time of dream then pop culture began to show them?

• Like 1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rlyeh

• freetoroam

• Noteverythingisaconspiracy

• Lilly

Popular Days

What? :blink:

• Like 8

Cool story, bro

• Like 3

Should this not be in this section?

$_58.JPG

• Like 2

Uhhh...Ok, not too sure about this. Is this the subject of one of those 'Ancient Aliens' TV shows?  c025.gif

• Like 1

Reading this I first thought I was still drunk from last night until I read the replies. Then I began to think "wait, what if everyone is still drunk from last night and this makes total sense somehow". Going back to bed.

• Like 2

Well English isn't my native language, but I am pretty sure that isn't the only reason why I don't fully understand the OP.

Anyway good luck summoning those UFO's and remember to bring a good camera. :alien:

• Like 3

From what I understood the OP was dreaming about UFOs and aliens, and now thinks they were sending him messages or something?

I think in his dreaming, he had a cross between Arthur C Clarke`s,  2001: A Space odyssey and George Orwell`s, Nineteen Eighty Four,

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

I think in his dreaming, he had a cross between Arthur C Clarke`s,  2001: A Space odyssey and George Orwell`s, Nineteen Eighty Four,

Just heard 1984 on audiobook. I had forgotten just how dark it was. It has one of the saddest endings ever.

Spoiler

But it was alright, everything was alright, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.

That one really gets me everytime. :cry:

• Like 2