Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deer filmed engaging in bizarre 'slap fight'

UM-Bot

Don`t put deer pee on you or this happens.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 4

The guy was lucky the deer didn`t go full on horny. About five years ago I was in B.C. visiting my folks and said they had a deer that kept charging the dog. I was like whatever. Well I got proven wrong I walked into the bush to scare the deer off, it back fired on me.  It was good I can climb trees.

• Like 5

Just now, The Silver Thong said:

The guy was lucky the deer didn`t go full on horny. About five years ago I was in B.C. visiting my folks and said they had a deer that kept charging the dog. I was like whatever. Well I got proven wrong I walked into the bush to scare the deer off, it back fired on me.  It was good I can climb trees.

Ive been chased by a moose who was , in the mood. Not a good time LOL 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 5

I've heard stories from a couple of friends who have had the unfortunate luck to have an amorous animal after them.  

• Like 4

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Like this guy it`s an Elk though. A moose is something you don`t want to mess with one of my dad`s friends hit a moose on the road and it walked away, guess what the truck was a right off and the guy had to walk home to lol

• Like 4

Just now, tcgram said:

I've heard stories from a couple of friends who have had the unfortunate luck to have an amorous animal after them.  

I had a lama try to hump me once, what can you do, you turn your back and your screwed.

• Like 4

I had a lama try to hump me once, what can you do, you turn your back and your screwed.

Literally.     :lol:

• Like 4

Just now, tcgram said:

Literally.     :lol:

It was suppose to be a pack animal that carried the gear. Turned out I was the pack animal.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Like this guy it`s an Elk though. A moose is something you don`t want to mess with one of my dad`s friends hit a moose on the road and it walked away, guess what the truck was a right off and the guy had to walk home to lol

What a beautiful animal!!!

• Like 3

Just now, Michelle said:

What a beautiful animal!!!

I went to Jasper alberta a few years ago and all the people on the street had to retreat into the shops on the main ave including me. Over 50 of them decided it was time for a take over I guess lol

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

I went to Jasper alberta a few years ago and all the people on the street had to retreat into the shops on the main ave including me. Over 50 of them decided it was time for a take over I guess lol

My face would have been plastered against the window watching them. We can share...:P

• Like 3

Guess what I`m going to do on my next outing. Ya I will see a deer and try to pet it. I will be wearing my helmet lol  but I have to wait for my toe to heal so I can run lol

• Like 3

Just now, Michelle said:

My face would have been plastered against the window watching them. We can share...:P

Cheek to cheek peeking out lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Silver Thong said:

Cheek to cheek peeking out lol

From scuba diving with sharks around, to coming across bears in the woods, in all of my years I've never had a violent encounter. Some call me lucky and others say it is my love of animals. We shall see how long my luck lasts. :P

At this point in my life, I won't change my attitude.

• Like 4

Guess what I`m going to do on my next outing. Ya I will see a deer and try to pet it. I will be wearing my helmet lol  but I have to wait for my toe to heal so I can run lol

Video or it didnt happen!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Video or it didnt happen!!!!!!!!!

damn right. I`m not going to do it and just say I did.

• Like 3

Just now, Michelle said:

From scuba diving with sharks around, to coming across bears in the woods, in all of my years I've never had a violent encounter. Some call me lucky and others say it is my love of animals. We shall see how long my luck lasts. :P

At this point in my life, I won't change my attitude.

Sharks ya me to Mexico, bears many, deer moose elk thousands. Never a bad encounter. Well I got bitten by a dog and a racoon but eh.  Now that I`m a bit older i think I might re think my approach. Oh and a chipmunk got me, don`t pretend you have food.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Sharks ya me to Mexico, bears many, deer moose elk thousands. Never a bad encounter. Well I got bitten by a dog and a racoon but eh.  Now that I`m a bit older i think I might re think my approach. Oh and a chipmunk got me, don`t pretend you have food.

Yeah, but, but, but....the only time I've ever even been nipped was by a Chihuahua and it didn't break the skin. haha

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2

Just now, Michelle said:

Yeah, but, but, but....the only time I've even even been nipped was by a Chihuahua and it didn't break the skin. haha

I still have the scare from my bite. Right through my snowsuit ya ya laugh it up lol. Right on the elbow.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Was it good for you, too?

• Like 3