Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2017 Masters Cup Disc Golf

Farmer77

Ok the last time i tried to mention disc golf i was mocked mercilessly but we're all about growing the sport so I thought I'd share. Its the final round of a tournament at the beautiful DaLeavaga golf course. Besides what else ya got to watch its the offseason! 

Front Nine : 

Back Nine: 

• Like 2

Played disc golf when I was younger (early 1970s). We made up a course around my cousins neighborhood. We'd have holes where you had to go around one side of a tree then land on the second step of the stairs leading to the house. You could get a lot of slide if you landed a nice throw on the pavement. We just used one frisbee each. I see it is much more organized now. Whoda thunk it?

• Like 1

I play disc golf lol

• Like 1

Just now, Bama13 said:

Played disc golf when I was younger (early 1970s). We made up a course around my cousins neighborhood. We'd have holes where you had to go around one side of a tree then land on the second step of the stairs leading to the house. You could get a lot of slide if you landed a nice throw on the pavement. We just used one frisbee each. I see it is much more organized now. Whoda thunk it?

Oh yeah, complete with putters, drivers and midranges and their own pro tour. 

• Like 1

Just now, spartan max2 said:

I play disc golf lol

What do you throw? Im a Trilogy guy myself but havent bought new plastic in a while. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

What do you throw? Im a Trilogy guy myself but havent bought new plastic in a while. 

Oh I don't even know lol. I'd have to look at my disc I bought one set a time ago and never got another haha

• Like 2

Just now, spartan max2 said:

Oh I don't even know lol. I'd have to look at my disc I bought one set a time ago and never got another haha

Im a gear junkie, no matter what it is im doing so I might obsess over that kind of stuff a little too much LOL. 

Thats one of the selling points IMO of disc golf, you can play with one discs or 30 and its not really cost prohibitive. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Im a gear junkie, no matter what it is im doing so I might obsess over that kind of stuff a little too much LOL. 

Thats one of the selling points IMO of disc golf, you can play with one discs or 30 and its not really cost prohibitive. 

Yeah disc golf unlike regular golf is s very cost friendly sport. All the courses around me are free to go to and the equitment is cheap.

I recommend it to anyone lol

• Like 1