Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DID i See an orb??

IrishGent

well guys i was on this site last nite around 11:00 pm and i noticed as i was typing a sort of glare to my right and when i turned it looked like a lil blue light which quickly vanished......LB i remember you saying something about you seeing an orb was your experience as short as mine???

ohh yea this was more of a jump rather than turn.....i see things a lot in my house out of the corner of my eye but this could just be my mind playing tricks on me since i have yet t0o see anything straight on!!!!

-MP

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• IrishGent

• Kismit

• Sidhe

I see a lot of shadows out of the corner of my eye all the time but I wouldn't refer to them as unexplained phenomenom or anything . It could just well have been something that caught your eye like a strand of hair .

Well the one's I've seen have been of a whitish nature...

...but I did attend a spiritualist meeting once and saw a bright electric blue point of

light flash on and wink off within about 2 seconds above the right shoulder of a

medium. I questioned her about it and she pointed to the exact same position as the

light had been and said 'was it here?'. I nodded and she said, 'it's my spirit guide. he's

trying to show himself to you...'

Go figure.

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently noticed little bursts of light. I had not ever noticed such things before. I have speculated that it is something going on between my eyes and brain, but I suppose it could be the spirit world trying to communicate with me.. they need to use a better system, however.

I remember once, this would be maybe 15 years ago now, while a group of us were sitting around a table, a bolt of brilliant blue-white light shot through my apartment, right over the table we were all sitting around. There were four of us, and all of us saw some part of it. From where I sat I could see it coming in the front window, and in an incredibly short time it had shot past me. I only saw it as a ball, or even just a flash. Those sitting to the sides saw it as a longish streak of blue light that flew past. The one with her head facing the rear window saw it as a blue flash that came beside her head and shot out the back window. It took less than a second to make its journey. It wasn't a laser light, because it was "discrete", though it did have some length, apparently.

One of the girls with us said that she had seen that same flash of light several times, and that it appeared to her brother and father more often. They all have seen it, altogether, dozens of times.

That's an awful lot of times for it to be a coincidence. And it has happened several other times with more than one witness.

So it's something, but what?

You should at first discount any rational explanation.

I know that sometimes seeing flashes of light etc at the periphery of vision can

be attributed to problems with the retina. So maybe you should get your eyes

checked.

If they're fine, then start thinking about other possibilities... huh.gif

Tru but i did resently have my eyes checked and was told that i have a 20/13 vision! blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

but i dont take much thought into orbs i would like a full on apparition! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I see schadows in the corner of my eye all the time but I dont think that they are ghosts or any other kind of supernatural fenomena! But those orbs you talked about might just be something. But I do think its strange that the orb where there just a few secunds! wink.gif