Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nintendo is bringing back the Super Nintendo

GoldenWolf

Nintendo (NTDOY) is bringing is bringing the Super Nintendo Entertainment System back from the dead just in time for the holiday shopping season in the form of its SNES Classic Edition.

Available Sept. 29 for $79, the SNES Classic will come loaded with 21 games including such beloved classics as “Super Mario World,” “Super Mario Kart,” “Super Metroid,” “The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past,” and “Donkey Kong Country.” Nintendo says it will also include the never-before-released “Star Fox 2.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nintendo-bringing-back-super-nintendo-just-time-holidays-172100080.html

I'm guessing you won't be using the old games with it since it can be held in your hand ? I probably will buy to keep in my office at work  one but like always they won't be worth 10 bucks within a couple months after buying. 

Don't need it. Still got mine.

I may have already ordered two :lol:

Personally, I'd love to play through half of these games again. And I'll keep the second one for my future kids!

PC emulators are good if you can't get the real thing, but their ports don't usually feel authentic.

• Like 1