Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will a False Flag start WWIII?

and-then

11 hours ago, and then said:

Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough, sorry.  I absolutely wouldn't want to officially, legally empower a government to do such things.  The whole reason for the approach I mentioned is due to our governments being unable or unwilling to do ANYTHING of consequence to stop the influx and dissemination of this ideology.  In fact, some parts of the U.S. are already starting down the path that France and the UK have followed to their great harm.  What I'm saying is that if the laws are failing to protect the citizens then the citizens have an obligation FIRST, to try and get those laws changed.  That is nearly impossible these days so free men and women reach a point where they have to take their safety into their own hands.  If I truly felt that my wife and daughter were seriously threatened by this ideology moving into my area, I would willingly trade my freedom for their safety.  Do you understand, now?  

OK i got ya now. Every man has to decide for himself when enough is enough. If it werent for my wife and kids I do believe that time would have come for me long ago. 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2017 at 2:01 AM, and then said:

The hate preaching Imams need to just disappear.  Those on the dole who openly speak against the government should be deported at least.  If they resist, shoot them.  No country owes its citizenry the right to treason.

I'd be careful what you wish for, I've seen you leave plenty of comments here that can be construed as 'speaking against the government'.

Mere speaking against the government is not 'treason' by the way.  The right to free speech and to protest are some of the most important, and most American, rights that we enjoy.

• Like 2

Will a False Flag exercise start WWIII?......Who knows?....But what I do know is that they are having a bloody good attempt at it so it seems!

Edited by Silent Trinity

11 hours ago, Silent Trinity said:

Will a False Flag exercise start WWIII?......Who knows?....But what I do know is that they are having a bloody good attempt at it so it seems!

In what way? Do you have any examples?

5 hours ago, Obviousman said:

In what way? Do you have any examples?

I think the most recent chemical attacks in Syria are a decent example. It just makes zero sense for Assad to have perpetrated such an attack at this point when he was basically kicking the US's ass in the international PR game. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I think the most recent chemical attacks in Syria are a decent example. It just makes zero sense for Assad to have perpetrated such an attack at this point when he was basically kicking the US's ass in the international PR game. 

I'm not sure if I can agree with that one. Accepting for the sake of argument that it was a false flag, I don't see it as being a provocation to WW3. 

21 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

This was basically how Isis was created. Just sayin.  This clip was filmed in Atlanta Georgia not the M.E. and millions bought the BS

• Like 1

Just now, Obviousman said:

I'm not sure if I can agree with that one. Accepting for the sake of argument that it was a false flag, I don't see it as being a provocation to WW3. 

Agreed , although it had the potential depending on Russia's response. I kind of think of Syria as "Russia's Israel" and you know how we would react if Israel was the nation being attacked. 

I think Russia really held back when Turkey a pretend allie shot down a Russian plane. Russia could have called it an act of war. 

It only takes one match to start a fire

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Agreed , although it had the potential depending on Russia's response. I kind of think of Syria as "Russia's Israel" and you know how we would react if Israel was the nation being attacked. 

Actually, "Russian's Israel" is a much better description of Serbia, and has been for over 100 years. 

So, you can imagine how the 1990s must have infuriated them.