Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will a False Flag start WWIII?

and-then

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06/27/syria-could-be-planning-chemical-attack-white-house-says.html

I wasn't sure where this needed to be but because it is subjective and hasn't been proven, I thought this was the best place.  The Trump administration is announcing that they are seeing the same actions that occurred previously in Syria prior to a chemical attack on Syrian civilians.  The rhetoric is very dire and states that we will see Iran and Russia as equally culpable with Assad if this attack goes forward.  THAT is troubling.  Hopefully, this warning will stop such a plan (if it exists) in the planning stages and save civilians from a horrific death.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, and then said:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06/27/syria-could-be-planning-chemical-attack-white-house-says.html

I wasn't sure where this needed to be but because it is subjective and hasn't been proven, I thought this was the best place.  The Trump administration is announcing that they are seeing the same actions that occurred previously in Syria prior to a chemical attack on Syrian civilians.  The rhetoric is very dire and states that we will see Iran and Russia as equally culpable with Assad if this attack goes forward.  THAT is troubling.  Hopefully, this warning will stop such a plan (if it exists) in the planning stages and save civilians from a horrific death.

Glad you posted this, as I thought about posting similar news I saw in one of the sources I read. 

The point is....when you think about it.... HOW the heck can anyone know a chem attack will take place in advance...???  

My source said

Assad preparing new chemical weapons attack in Syria, claims White House

Questions over timing and intelligence behind late-night Trump statement warning Syrian leader following April’s sarin attack on Khan Sheikhoun
The White House has declared that it believes Bashar al-Assad’s regime is preparing to carry out another chemical weapons attack, and warned that the Syrian leader and his military would “pay a heavy price” if it went ahead.

The unusual public warning on Monday night appeared to be intended to deter the regime from repeating its use of chemical weapons against rebel-held cities and towns. It may also have been aimed at the regime’s backers in Moscow and Tehran, who have resolutely backed Assad and denied the regime’s responsibility for chemical weapons use.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/27/assad-further-chemical-weapons-attack-syria-white-house-claims

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, seeder said:

Glad you posted this, as I thought about posting similar news I saw in one of the sources I read. 

The point is....when you think about it.... HOW the heck can anyone know a chem attack will take place in advance...???  

My source said

Just as any intel can be used to anticipate an event.  Warehouses or buildings known to have precursor chemicals having unusual activity.  Certain individuals, known for expertise in this science being observed gathering near said, precursors.  Trucks or other vehicles moving between such locations and airfields or munitions storage areas.  It's simple, really.  Often, we have imaging that, when looked at in retrospect, shows us what we failed to see before the fact.  So it makes sense that if those same activities are occurring in the same way again, it can be a strong indicator of upcoming plans.

• Like 1

Just now, and then said:

Just as any intel can be used to anticipate an event.  Warehouses or buildings known to have precursor chemicals having unusual activity.  Certain individuals, known for expertise in this science being observed gathering near said, precursors.  Trucks or other vehicles moving between such locations and airfields or munitions storage areas.  It's simple, really.  Often, we have imaging that, when looked at in retrospect, shows us what we failed to see before the fact.  So it makes sense that if those same activities are occurring in the same way again, it can be a strong indicator of upcoming plans.

All that Intel was totally wrong in Saddams case tho wasnt it|?

• Like 6

Plus lets not forget Israel is constantly bombing Syria too, tho its under reported in the MSM

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, seeder said:

Plus lets not forget Israel is constantly bombing Syria too, tho its under reported in the MSM

Sources?  There have been a few spankings given when Syrian soldiers drop ordnance on the Israeli side of the border, that's all.  Seeder, I think you have no real concept of what Israel is capable of, militarily.   They could storm into Syria and remove Assad AND the Russians in a matter of days if they had to do.  Of course, they'd risk a nuclear exchange but that's going to happen somewhere in the M.E. eventually.  The one way to GUARANTEE aggression against one's country is to give off signals that you aren't ready for conflict or are too craven to use force.

12 minutes ago, Czero 101 said:

If by "False Flag" you mean Oompa Loompa of the USA Trump being an ignorant doofus (as usual) and plunging the world headlong and carefree into nuclear devastation, then yes, I'd say there's a good chance...

Cz

Nah, I mean is it likely that we are seeing an effort to find a way to go into Syria in force with a false attack.  Frankly, I don't believe we would.  I think this is exactly what it's being called.  Hopefully, it will cause Assad to rethink, this time around.  If Haley is correct, then we might just embarrass Putin also.  His vaunted S-series AA missiles would have to be spoofed for us to hit any large numbers of Syrian aircraft since they are being protected at Hmeimim airbase.

• Like 1

deleted, posted wrong scenario with Russia

Edited by seeder

I think what we see at the minute is a proxy war between the US and its various allies against Russia and hers. Primarily over competing pipelines in the mid east, but it clearly runs far deeper than that. A false flag could be the issue that tips it over the edge, but it would hardly the only reason for a conventional war to develop within the region, that in turn could develop into WW3.

I think the real question is, if it does escalate into a potential war of that magnitude. Will people even have a desire to fight? Knowing they are essentially fighting over a war of resources and for the balance sheets of multinationals.

• Like 2

Yeah this is very troubling. Its actually a beautiful set up IMO. Now the chemical attack doesnt even have to actually happen to kick it all off. We can claim we're targeting their "capability" to do so while daring Russia to do something about it. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah this is very troubling. Its actually a beautiful set up IMO. Now the chemical attack doesnt even have to actually happen to kick it all off. We can claim we're targeting their "capability" to do so while daring Russia to do something about it. 

They have been drumming up the old anti-Russia hate here in the U.S. for the last few years as well.  I don't think there's anything worth intentionally causing WWIII to fight for though.  Not unless they just wanted to go to war on principle or something.

• Like 1

Just now, Wickian said:

They have been drumming up the old anti-Russia hate here in the U.S. for the last few years as well.  I don't think there's anything worth intentionally causing WWIII to fight for though.  Not unless they just wanted to go to war on principle or something.

Image result for shiny dollars

• Like 1

I do not claim to know the truth, but the idea that they would launch a second chemical attack makes even less sense to me than the first attack :mellow:

Why attack with banned weapons when no tactical situation warrants it, knowing the condemnation will follow? Then why attack a second time, knowing exactly the consequences? :wacko:

• Like 4

BBC TV news just said France will join in with the US to attack Syria if chem weapons are used

10 hours ago, The Russian Hare said:

I do not claim to know the truth, but the idea that they would launch a second chemical attack makes even less sense to me than the first attack :mellow:

Why attack with banned weapons when no tactical situation warrants it, knowing the condemnation will follow? Then why attack a second time, knowing exactly the consequences? :wacko:

I would be inclined to question who did it this time more than last time exactly BECAUSE it would seem insane to do it knowing they'd been observed getting ready.  OTOH, Assad might think it was worth the chance if he could end the war sooner.  The difference is that if he does do it, we should be able to produce actual EVIDENCE  this time that proves he did it.

1 minute ago, seeder said:

BBC TV news just said France will join in with the US to attack Syria if chem weapons are used

The UK has already said so as well.  I'm beginning to wonder if we aren't being told everything we should know.  Russia has said that this pre-emptive warning is "unacceptable"  :huh:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, and then said:

The UK has already said so as well.  I'm beginning to wonder if we aren't being told everything we should know.  Russia has said that this pre-emptive warning is "unacceptable"  :huh:

Indeed andthen

Ive got that uncomfortable feeling something big is gonna happen

Especially as China are there and back Russia

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Be.cause said:

In the meantime, Assad is sitting in a Russian jet:

I would love to sit in one myself let alone go up in one.  I`m scared of heights though.

Plus I think i would throw up, these things are awesome.

• Like 1

I don`t think we should mess with Russia.

perhaps so called '''rebel''' groups have been given chemicals to hide with their stores of US / UK etc supplied armaments -
so that when they are targeted and released the Western warmongers helping Saudi Arabia to create a Sunni Islamic State will go
''see see - evil Assad - we told you - nah nah blah blah'' -

In fact chemical canisters or similar could be put at obvious targets in the hope that Syrian or Russian forces bomb them and release
the chemicals -

there is something very fishy about this latest twist to the Syrian Tale - like ''''they'''' are preparing the public for a serious escalation -

• Like 2