Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is my child predicting our death ?

UM-Bot

By: ConcernedMom2017 | Location: Lincoln Park, MI

Let me start off by saying that my 4 year old daughter is a happy, smart, and carefree child that has not experienced any tragedy, loss, or turbulence in her life. She has an older brother that is 10, and although we are Christian by denomination (Roman Catholic), we do not actively pray or go to Church. So religion, death, or spirits are not something she would ever encounter at home. 

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111869/is-my-child-predicting-our-death

• Like 1

I don't know why I was drawn to your post, and I am dismayed that no one has helped you. I hardly ever get the time to visit UM, so I think I should help. I feel for you. I have a granddaughter who is reincarnated from my mom and has her memories. Maybe your daughter is talking about a past life. If she is seeing the future, then you know we are eternal and you will go on together to a higher realm. Whenever I experience a psychic flash I feel better because It is evidence of things greater than I. You have been very loving and sensitive. I send love your way for all of you. Your child is seeing something and you are right to pay attention. Live life to the fullest and don't let dread and worry take over.

Talk to your local priest about it, you say you are Roman Catholic, even if your not currently going to mass in my experience thus far they are always there for you catholic or not, I am converting as we speak, or in the process, I think you should get help there, your daughter sound wonderfully gifted and I think she is communicating with the other side, good Luck and god bless, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers, a blessed home is a good idea as well, if I were in your shoes that is the first thing I would do, 

It doesn't sound like she's describing anything vividly. It's just a kid with an imagination. 

Your mind is for whatever reason, piecing it together in a way which gives it a fantastical explanation.

Reading your story a few times, there's nothing in it to suggest anything weird. 

And again, the way she has described the crash is about the least vivid explanation you can give. Just because she hasn't been in a car crash doesn't mean she doesn't know what one is, and her explanation is what you would expect.

it could be that she saw a movie/cartoon where something like that happened (car-crash, mama shawn) that could also be the reason why her story doesnt change and stays consistent.

Some people are naturally connected with feelings and the ability to see beyond what others can not.Some times children talk about things like memories because they heard relatives talking about things and they take that as a memory they had when they never did.

• Like 1

I have a similar issue with knowing when family members will die about 24 hours before. 7 times have been natural causes (though the latest wasn't actually related which was weird) and 1 car crash. Its spreading out to more people and bigger events. I feel the grief build first and then physically hurt until they pass. Some of them I didn't even know were ill, or really wasn't close to. Last time it was a major event with non of my family involved so am slightly concerned that this natural link is building. Mainly it has just taught me about how little we know and see, and how powerful nature is. We are certainly not in charge on this planet as much as people like to think we are. I'm pretty much settled with this now so any questions are welcome from anyone. I know its hard to believe after all

• Like 2

Like my Mama and her Mama before her, I am Erie Matriarch. I enter other realms of consciousness, and find my way back.  I move with ease into the state of Cosmic Consciousness, and then return to the physical. I possess others, like an angel,( but I am not sure they know I am with them.)  I connect to someone’s emotions with such intensity that I have spontaneous out-of-body into-another-body experiences-- share a single body, even though separated by great distances. I call it ErieEntaglement. On occasion, for a limited period of time, my awareness "leaves" the ordinary reality of the physical and merges with another in total empathy, and actually becomes them... I hear what they hear, see what they see, feel their emotions; think their thoughts, as well as my own.

All too easily, I become the child writhing in agony, his body in shreds. Or I become the grieving mother. Or both.  Like my Mama and her Mama before her, I connect all Erie.

And everyone is Erie.

THE BEGINNING IS NEAR. Simultaneously, in several widely separated locations around the world, a  rapidly growing percentage of  humankind is expERIEncing a profound spiritual transformation, an evolutionary leap in Unity consciousness and global transformation, from one way of Being to another completely different way of Being: Erie.

The Erie Is Coming.

THE ERIE IS COMING is my page.

Spirituality and psychic abilities are connected.

So are you saying this is something that can never be controlled as its a natural spiritual connection some people have?

Im asking because it seems to be building and becoming more precise, and I wondered whether it has anything to do with the fact that I have started with some discipline and control exercises in meditation. At the moment this is no gift as there is nothing I can do to prevent anything occurring. I decided if i trained my mind it would either go away as id block it, or become precise enough to actually be of use. At the moment the latter seems more likely. 

It is a natural spiritual connection we all share and it is being felt by more and more of us. The powers that be don't want us to Awaken to

a united consciousness.

• 2 weeks later...

If she is speaking to this mama shawn I wouldn't worry too much about dying in a car crash. I have had a lot of experience with spirits and they often say things that aren't true. I am not saying that Mama shawn is necessarily evil. If people make up stories so can spirits. Maybe that is the way Mamma Shawn died or as someone earlier it could be a case of reincarnation. Just try not to worry too much. If you worry about everything that could kill you then you are not really living. I hope some of this helps. Your story is very intriguing. I had an imaginary friend as a child named Fred who was a ghost as in he said he was. He said he would protect me from all the bad ghosts. When I was nineteen my little sister also had an imaginary friend named Fred. I have never told her about mine. Good Luck!

• 11 months later...

Is this poster still around?! I would love to know and ensure this didn't come true; black eyes and white hair are usually not associated with positive light; Black eyed children are. And they're a whole other story. Could mama Shawn control these children? Clearly this child is seeing and interacting with some kind of ethereal being.