Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Democrat Heroes ALL Under Investigation

Dark_Grey

:rolleyes:
DailyWire

Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Loretta Lynch Now Under Investigation

Hillary Clinton

In early June, Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, launched a new probe of former Secretary of State Clinton’s attempts to deflect a Bangladesh government corruption investigation of Muhammad Yunus, a Clinton Foundation donor and friend of Hillary and Bill Clinton.

"While secretary of state, Hillary Clinton made a personal call to pressure Bangladesh’s prime minister to aid a donor to her husband’s charitable foundation despite federal ethics laws that require government officials to recuse themselves from matters that could impact their spouse’s business," Circa reported. 

Bernie "90% tax-rate" Sanders

Sanders' top adviser Jeff Weaver told CBS News the couple has sought legal protection over federal agents' allegations from a January 2016 complaint accusing then-President of Burlington College, Ms. Sanders, of distorting donor levels in a 2010 loan application for $10 million from People's United Bank to purchase 33 acres of land for the institution. 

According to Politico, prosecutors might also be looking into allegations that Sen. Sanders' office inappropriately urged the bank to approve the loan. 

Loretta Lynch

The Senate Judiciary Committee last week opened a probe into Lynch’s efforts to control the FBI’s investigation into Clinton's email scandal. 

Former FBI Director James Comey testified this month that she tried to get the FBI to downplay that probe. “At one point, she directed me not to call it an ‘investigation’ but instead to call it a ‘matter,’ which confused me and concerned me,” Comey said in his June 8 testimony before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. “That was one of the bricks in the load that led me to conclude I have to step away from the department if we are to close this case credibly.”

Comey said Lynch’s request “gave the impression the attorney general was looking to align the way we talked about our investigation with the way a political campaign was describing the same activity.”

Anyone else looking forward to hearing more about that Trump/Russia connection?

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 5

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

:rolleyes:
DailyWire

Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Loretta Lynch Now Under Investigation

Hillary Clinton

Bernie "90% tax-rate" Sanders

Loretta Lynch

Anyone else looking forward to hearing more about that Trump/Russia connection?

Good stuff, Trump and company under investigation,their ability to lead crippled and now this?!?!?!?! 

Its like freaking Christmas :clap::clap: 

• Like 4

Huh.... they are all pretty darn old, aren't they?

Maybe this is just the Deep State's way of marching the ol' expendables off the stage, and making room for the Next Germination? 

• Like 1

Fake news.  Witch hunt.  Blah blah blah.  If they did something wrong, fry them.  I certainly will not be defending anyone until the investigation is over.  THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DESERVE to know the truth.  Republican, or Democrat.  

• Like 3

Its just that piling on the stink tactic from both camps, Trump hunkering down by dumping more on the other side, there will be no winners and the losers will be as ever ... the People

~

15 hours ago, third_eye said:

Its just that piling on the stink tactic from both camps, Trump hunkering down by dumping more on the other side, there will be no winners and the losers will be as ever ... the People

~

This investigation has nothing to do with Trump and if had read the article you'd know that.  It started well before Trump was elected and is now getting serious.

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 0:27 PM, Farmer77 said:

Good stuff, Trump and company under investigation,their ability to lead crippled and now this?!?!?!?! 

Its like freaking Christmas :clap::clap: 

Here is a CT you can really dig your teeth into farmer (Congrats on the Kiser draft BTW, things are turning around brother.)  :D:D

Putin russia ties.png

• Like 4

On 6/30/2017 at 0:25 AM, Merc14 said:

This investigation has nothing to do with Trump and if had read the article you'd know that.  It started well before Trump was elected and is now getting serious.

I agree that it is getting pretty serious, but if you had read it without your proverbial blinkers on you'd know that this has every thing to do with the Don, even if not the POTUS ...

:yes:

~

6 hours ago, third_eye said:

I agree that it is getting pretty serious, but if you had read it without your proverbial blinkers on you'd know that this has every thing to do with the Don, even if not the POTUS ...

:yes:

~

Actually it doesn't and the blinkers are solidly in place on your closed mind.  Every time the investigation digs a little deeper a democrat pops up and looks guilty of illegal activity.  As much as you want Trump guilty of something just the opposite looks truer everyday   You sit thousands of miles away in a foreign land, clueless about what is going on in a country you have northing to do with and the hubris of a person living in Malaysia declaring themselves more knowledgeable about the political system of a country they know very little about is truly breathtaking and exceed only by your ignorance son.

Edited by Merc14

On 7/4/2017 at 3:06 AM, Merc14 said:

Actually it doesn't and the blinkers are solidly in place on your closed mind.  Every time the investigation digs a little deeper a democrat pops up and looks guilty of illegal activity.  As much as you want Trump guilty of something just the opposite looks truer everyday   You sit thousands of miles away in a foreign land, clueless about what is going on in a country you have northing to do with and the hubris of a person living in Malaysia declaring themselves more knowledgeable about the political system of a country they know very little about is truly breathtaking and exceed only by your ignorance son.

So sayeth the ignoramus ... lookit 'ere sonny ...

~

image.jpg?1454078865
Tuesday Jul 04, 2017 · 1:49 AM MPST

Trump’s lawyer got his own lawyer at the end of May, as it became clear that his profile in the investigation was growing. At the same time, he refused to appear before, or provide documents to, the Senate and House intelligence committees.

~

~

" hubris "

Thanks for the chortles Jerry ....

:lol:

~

15 minutes ago, third_eye said:

So sayeth the ignoramus ... lookit 'ere sonny ...

~

" hubris "

Thanks for the chortles Jerry ....

:lol:

~

Daily Kos???  LMAO   You're caricature of a real boy son.  Read better sources and maybe you'll grow up instead of living a perpetual adolescence

2 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Daily Kos???  LMAO   You're caricature of a real boy son.  Read better sources and maybe you'll grow up instead of living a perpetual adolescence

As usual, your blinkered sub juvenile intelligence presents a chronic dependency on the idiotic that is evidently and reverentially beyond redemption ...

Here Jerry ... try not to break your Mouse Pointer mmmkay ?

~

Donald Trump's personal lawyer becomes focus of Russia investigation

The lawyer said he had rejected a request to provide documents

The Associated Press said that a member of staff of the House Intelligence Committee said Mr Cohen had confirmed that Mr Cohen had been issued a subpoena.

• Independent UK Link

~

Crabs in a bucket:

There is an old fisherman's story that if you put one or two crabs in a bucket, sometimes they are able to climb out and escape.  If you put half a dozen crabs in the same bucket, none of them escape.  When one starts climbing up the others pull him down.

I can understand how supporters of President Trump are getting a little tired of the hit pieces.  You  knew Hillary was crooked, that is not news. Sanders is a fresh face in the lineup.  That will take the wind out of a lot of Bernie supporters.  So our crabs are as bad as your crabs.  We are still stuck in a bucket.  Its going to take cooperation to get us out, not pulling each other down.  But crabs will be crabs.

I never really thought President Trump would be tied up in collusion.  The lesson here for me is that if he knew he was innocent, ho could have just kept quiet and been presidential.  Instead he can't resist attacking.  He is too easy to lead off on wild goose chases and lose his focus.  You guys that still write him fan letters, tell him to settle down and get about the people's business. We might see something.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

As usual, your blinkered sub juvenile intelligence presents a chronic dependency on the idiotic that is evidently and reverentially beyond redemption ...

Here Jerry ... try not to break your Mouse Pointer mmmkay ?

~

• Independent UK Link

~

I'll be honest with you 3 eyes, I haven't a clue what you are on about or what this is about.   I simply don't care and hold you in such low regard that I just enjoy tweaking your sanctimonious nose.  I think you are silly boy with far too much hubris.   You are also a very borinf and pedantic poster with little knowledge of your subject.  I put you on the same level as yamato, a disturbed individual, so take that for what it is worth and understand that I read nothing that you reply to me with, I simply don't care what a person like you has to say.  :tu:

24 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

.... so take that for what it is worth and understand that I read nothing that you reply to me with, I simply don't care what a person like you has to say.

For someone who claims not to 'care' you seemed obsessed to the point of bordering on 'liar' ... so you take that for what's it's worth ... and agin to the point of being Ad nauseam ...

~

26 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I put you on the same level as yamato,

You leave me out of your petty and childish grievances with the other respected members here on UM, thank you very much ...

~

:tu:

double :tu: in fact ...

and for the last time ... triple :tu:

just for you cause ... well ... you're you ... thanks again for the chortles and guffaws Jerry ...

~

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, third_eye said:

For someone who claims not to 'care' you seemed obsessed to the point of bordering on 'liar' ... so you take that for what's it's worth ... and agin to the point of being Ad nauseam ...

~

You leave me out of your petty and childish grievances with the other respected members here on UM, thank you very much ...

~

:tu:

double :tu: in fact ...

and for the last time ... triple :tu:

just for you cause ... well ... you're you ... thanks again for the chortles and guffaws Jerry ...

~

I post one or two sentences, you post links and insults.   I live in your head little man and the people I battle with are NOT respected, they are jokes like you..  Only an idiot respects the ones I hammer. Just sayin'  Go scream in a corner:D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I post one or two sentences, you post links and insults.   I live in your head little man and the people I battle with are NOT respected, they are jokes like you..  Only an idiot respects the ones I hammer. Just sayin'  Go scream in a corner:D

One or two ? I counted four ... :lol: Maybe you wanna go with vowels and consonants next ...

~

You just go ahead and believe in your own lies, Jerry ... this time and this one, the joke and the insult is you ... you are the one presently that is devoid of respect and respectfully devoid, that's your corner I guess ... why not you just try your bit at avoiding causing more embarrassment for your prideful self and just stick to that littler blunt corner of a blurb,

Oh dear ... is this hammerin' and screamin' you see ? ... you sure imagine things enough when it suits your fantasies Jerry :lol:

~

As fun as it was ... all future derailing and railings is all on you alone entirely  ...

~

Democrats May Come To Regret Mueller Investigation Into Trump ...

www.investors.com/.../democrats-may-come-to-regret-mueller-investigation-into-tru...

May 18, 2017 - President Obama's and Hillary Clinton's Russian ties will come ... thorough investigation, Mueller should look not just into Trump's ties with the ...

~

Here's every Trump-Russia investigation happening now - Vox

May 19, 2017 - Here's every Trump-Russia investigation happening now ... government investigations related to his presidential campaign's ties to Russia and ...

~

May 10, 2017 - While President Donald Trump's sudden firing of FBI Director James Comey on Tuesday has brought the FBI's investigation of potential ties ...

~

Its all tits and tats really ... sounds and smells kinda familiar .... really

~

I do really hope that if anyone is to be investigated, then everyone should be investigated. Let's not pick and chose who has to follow the laws.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I do really hope that if anyone is to be investigated, then everyone should be investigated. Let's not pick and chose who has to follow the laws.

YES !!!! 

The only way this nation returns to being run by the people for the people is if we stop letting **** slide just because its "our guy" . Hell if the insanity happening as a result of having the inspiration for the evil Biff Tannen elected president results in a nation where we hold all elected officials to the highest standards then it might end up being worth it. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 3