Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange letter C marked on skin

leanne2

Hello,

My dad woke up the other day with a letter C marked in his back.It was about 10 cm long.It was really scary and strange i never seem anything like that.It wasn´t a scratch it was a red mark.

Me and my family wanted to know if it´s anything to do with the paranormal or a possible ufo abduction mark or something like that,

I tried several times to upload the photo in here i also resized it but i can´t upload it. I´ll try again later.

Thanks.

Leanne

Is the mark still there? 

It could have been from the way was he was sleeping. You know how sometimes you get marks from the sheets on your skin? Maybe the sheet or blanket was under him and was shaped like a C.

Once I woke up with a perfect hand print on my inner thigh. It was my handprint. It faded after a while.

Edited by SecretSanta
  • Like 1

The Canadians are taking over but don`t tell anyone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leanne2 said:

Me and my family wanted to know if it´s anything to do with the paranormal or a possible ufo abduction mark or something like that,

Hi Leanne, the answer there is no, absolutely not. It could be anything really, but it's not paranormal. Is it sore or irritating for him?

2 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

Is the mark still there? 

It could have been from the way was he was sleeping. You know how sometimes you get marks from the sheets on your skin? Maybe the sheet or blanket was under him and was shaped like a C.

Once I woke up with a perfect hand print on my inner thigh. It was my handprint. It faded after a while.

Hi again,

The mark faded after a couple of days.I know what you´re saying i normally get marks from the sheets,but it wasn´t that,he didn´t have any more marks.

Thanks for your reply.

1 hour ago, oldrover said:

Hi Leanne, the answer there is no, absolutely not. It could be anything really, but it's not paranormal. Is it sore or irritating for him?

Hi,

i really hope it´s nothing paranormal.It faded after a couple of days and it´s wasn´t sore or irritating.I´ll try to upload the photo again and see if it works.

I don´t know if its relevant but my dad does property management at a house that he claims is haunted,

He heard someone say his name twice(the house is located in a quiet,countryside area) and no one was there,he also experienced foam coming out of all the toilets when there was nothing wrong with the pipes.

11 minutes ago, leanne2 said:

I don´t know if its relevant but my dad does property management at a house that he claims is haunted,

He heard someone say his name twice(the house is located in a quiet,countryside area) and no one was there,he also experienced foam coming out of all the toilets when there was nothing wrong with the pipes.

Anyone living at the house? If so were they using the clothes washer? 

What was he doing when he heard his name?

1 hour ago, SecretSanta said:

Anyone living at the house? If so were they using the clothes washer? 

What was he doing when he heard his name?

No one living at the house at the time.The house is rented during the summer. He was fixing something,doing maintenance work in the house.

Hi,

i really hope it´s nothing paranormal.It faded after a couple of days and it´s wasn´t sore or irritating.I´ll try to upload the photo again and see if it works.

It would not be sore...very likely from the sheets.

where are you getting the idea of alien abduction or paranormal from,?

Alien abduction....really, Are people still believing in this ridiculous idea? 

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

It would not be sore...very likely from the sheets.

where are you getting the idea of alien abduction or paranormal from,?

Alien abduction....really, Are people still believing in this ridiculous idea? 

i dont know,i just want an explanation.

20 minutes ago, leanne2 said:

i dont know,i just want an explanation.

Ok...but its best to stick to the more logical and down to Earth ideas...like maybe sheets or a crease in what he might have been wearing ....it has been quite humid recently, and if your father has sensitive skin, then it would make him more prone to marking. 

What kind of pillow, sheets or bedwear does he have in terms of material?

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Ok...but its best to stick to the more logical and down to Earth ideas...like maybe sheets or a crease in what he might have been wearing ....it has been quite humid recently, and if your father has sensitive skin, then it would make him more prone to marking. 

What kind of pillow, sheets or bedwear does he have in terms of material?

It´s all pure cotton and he doesn´t normally get any marks on him.

2 hours ago, leanne2 said:

That's why it's snowballed into paranormal thoughts.

It looks like a large pipe clamp or a tool that he has been leaning or resting on, perhaps dropped onto some kind of irritant like old insulation and it's transferred a pattern. 

Because the foam was coming out of the toilets doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the pipes. 

Property that's used infrequently can get smelly drains, not uncommon to pour bleach or other liquids in to stop any bad smells and when you flush after a while you get foam. 

But I'm betting he definitely didn't drop or leant on anything and the water in the toilets was as stagnant as a swamp.

Definitely not paranormal or any kind of alien abduction.

Edited by Redefining Success
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, leanne2 said:

Finally managed to resize photo and upload,after 1000 tries.

Here it is,it´s about 10 cm.esta.png.c675a722effa67ef82388a798e7c45a1.png

Where was it? 

But honestly, I don't think anyone here is going to be able to tell you exactly what that is. Truthfully, if you're willing to entertain a paranormal explanation for a minor mark on the skin you'll never work it out. 

But if didn't irritate, and cleared up fairly quickly I'd just say tell him to keep an eye and if anything else comes up and he's concerned speak to a doctor, just to put your minds at rest. But forget the paranormal it's not at play here. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, oldrover said:

Where was it? 

But honestly, I don't think anyone here is going to be able to tell you exactly what that is. Truthfully, if you're willing to entertain a paranormal explanation for a minor mark on the skin you'll never work it out. 

But if didn't irritate, and cleared up fairly quickly I'd just say tell him to keep an eye and if anything else comes up and he's concerned speak to a doctor, just to put your minds at rest. But forget the paranormal it's not at play here. 

thanks for the answer,

it was in his back.

thanks for the answer,

it was in his back.

How often do you see his back? Is it possible it could have happened during the day, as mentioned above maybe he leant on something at work..he did not notice it, but someone in the family did the next day.

anyway..its cleared up now.. as advised..if it happens again he should go to the doctors first before thinking paranormal or alien abduction...really thats quite silly and potencially dangerous if it turns out he is in contact with any corrosives.

47 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

How often do you see his back? Is it possible it could have happened during the day, as mentioned above maybe he leant on something at work..he did not notice it, but someone in the family did the next day.

anyway..its cleared up now.. as advised..if it happens again he should go to the doctors first before thinking paranormal or alien abduction...really thats quite silly and potencially dangerous if it turns out he is in contact with any corrosives.

He saw it in the mirror when he woke up.it was very red.He claimed nothing was there the night before.