Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I think that I have special powerfu abilities

_presshandstands05

I've always felt like I wasn't completely human. This is because I feel a strange and powerful connection to the 4 elements. Could I be an elemental? Help. I already know that I have prophetic abilities, but that doesn't help with my problem. And my brain has always registered magic and the supernatural as normal since a very young age. Such as werewolves and vampires. I need help so that I can figure out my bind to nature and any special abilities that I may have!

• Like 1

If you wanna test your abilities, quick tell me what i'm thinking right now!

I'm only joking!

I sincerely wish you'll find all the answers you're looking for :)

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to this forum.  You may well find a lot of sceptics here regarding psychic abilities since most members favour what can be backed by science (and modern science is based on the doctrine of materialism).  If you can weather the predictable cynicism then so be it!

I suggest that you might get better feedback on a psychic forum.

Edited by sees
  • Like 3

I used to think I had "powers" when I was little too but after reading about the human brain you find out that the brain is kind of weird but all the things you have mentioned are normal parts of maturing.

I should know...I am 46 and learned quite a bit about the "special powers" gig and all the traps it holds especially for the young who are confused about what it means to be a growing human.

Good luck.

• Like 4

We get a lot of threads like yours on here.

Honestly... It doesn't feel like it at the time, but feeling like you are weird or alien or detached is perfectly normal if you are young, and it's a natural part of figuring out who you are and where you're going in life.

You are unique and special, but 100% human.

• Like 3

Spend time in nature. Treat the earth with the respect and understand that all plants, trees etc.. are alive just like us. The magic will show itself to anyone willing to spend time listening and learning. There definitely is magic in nature and the elements.

• Like 3