Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Post pyramids and places of interest on mars

LiLToOnZ

I've never had interest on these space forums, but a tought keeps reoccurring in my head. On earth most ancient pyramids, petra and nazca lines lie along the earths old equator. 6,125 miles from one of the earths poles. My toughts are on mars having the same hotspots on it. If it is just as simple as looking all along mars's equator to find ancient pyramids and structures built on these hotspots. Yours toughts. I mean mars might have some simple similiraties as earth, yet i dont know if it has any stationery south or north or equator im not that knowledgable on this. I more just curious on what people think of my lingering tought...

My thoughts on your thought; you only need to do a very small amount of research to realise that your thought is not legitimate, and that should stop it recurring/lingering. 

I know that the '6,125 mile' thing is inaccurate too.

Edited by Timonthy
Autocorrect demons
  • Like 2

The problem is there are no pyramids or hotspots along Mars' old or new equators . 

What made you think there was ? 

• Like 1

Theres no way of really going out there to mars and disproving my toughts. And i would beleive if nasa or any goverment owned space agency would never allow the public to see any real truth on wether or not there are structures on mars. I have a gut feeling but i might just be into conspiracy theories alot

These oordinates make a line close to the old equator.. Google earth and pin them and draw a line there pretty damn close.. I just say what if? Ok what if? Mars might have the same thing. Keep an open mind. Dont the disclose the tought as absurd. It could be possible..

they also mark out an 'easier habitat ' climate zone .   its where most people have lived and developed . 

WE dont need to go to mars , we are mapping it from orbit ... you can get some pretty detailed views 

Image result for mars surface

I cant think why any ancient structures on Mars would need to be covered up and hidden by anyone ... unless it is part of some greater conspiracy  ... to ......  ??? ... discredit 'gut feelings '  ? ? ?    :huh:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, LiLToOnZ said:

What reasearch timonthy? Explain why its not legitimate timonthy

At first, research on geographical characteristics of celestial bodies. The poles of celestial bodies are defined by the axis of rotation of the body and these geographical poles cannot get shifted, they are fixed. An equator is a defined by the axis of rotation as well, its an intended line located at the surface of a celestial body, placed in a 90° angle from the centre of the axis of rotation. An equator cannot get shifted, it is fixed.

• Like 3

maybe he read about a shifting ecliptic and 'axial rotation'  (or read someone else that meant that )  and could not tell the difference ? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, back to earth said:

maybe he read about a shifting ecliptic and 'axial rotation'  (or read someone else that meant that )  and could not tell the difference ? 

Something like that. And a lot of homework waiting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LiLToOnZ said:

And i would beleive if nasa or any goverment owned space agency would never allow the public to see any real truth on wether or not there are structures on mars. 

Ahhh.... there it is. The old "NASA and the gob'ment is hiding mah alienz".

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, LiLToOnZ said:

These oordinates make a line close to the old equator.. Google earth and pin them and draw a line there pretty damn close.. I just say what if? Ok what if? Mars might have the same thing. Keep an open mind. Dont the disclose the tought as absurd. It could be possible..

It is the definition of an absurd thought. No basis. Just a fleeting guess.

You are wrong with your ideas about Earth. Look into that first, before bringing up other planets.

Just spend a solid few hours researching the Nazca lines. Bring back what you learn about that first, then we can move on.

• Like 1

Ah the old equator gambit. In case people are wondering this is what he is referring

This is also the source for his list of 'sacred' places http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/2012-and-old-equator/

rb_firstcivilizations.jpg

As note the first civilizations sprang up along rivers in areas with warm climates - he left off the Chinese Han though

• Like 3

7 hours ago, LiLToOnZ said:

I've never had interest on these space forums, but a tought keeps reoccurring in my head. On earth most ancient pyramids, petra and nazca lines lie along the earths old equator. 6,125 miles from one of the earths poles. My toughts are on mars having the same hotspots on it. If it is just as simple as looking all along mars's equator to find ancient pyramids and structures built on these hotspots. Yours toughts. I mean mars might have some simple similiraties as earth, yet i dont know if it has any stationery south or north or equator im not that knowledgable on this. I more just curious on what people think of my lingering tought...

And what evidence do you have to suggest an advanced civilization capable of constructing megalithic monuments existed on Mars?

7 hours ago, LiLToOnZ said:

Theres no way of really going out there to mars and disproving my toughts. And i would beleive if nasa or any goverment owned space agency would never allow the public to see any real truth on wether or not there are structures on mars. I have a gut feeling but i might just be into conspiracy theories alot

We have gone there. We have disproved your thoughts. 

http://www.esa.int/spaceinimages/Images/2006/09/Pyramids_and_Skull_in_Cydonia_region_perspective

Here are some pics of the 'D&M pyramid';595525a14c29b_DM01.jpg.3ea55c73d2660864f002a095e8e0e8e8.jpg595525bac4d2b_DM02south.jpg.039ac9da8bd426ab48953267d17d1961.jpg

I have more, but any one with an open mind should agree these pics are of a natural geographic feature. Another bit of evidence you should know about is that scientists know a lot about Mars and it's history, for example Mars lost it's atmosphere long before the evolution of life could have produced an intelligent species capable of what you claim.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

And what evidence do you have to suggest an advanced civilization capable of constructing megalithic monuments existed on Mars?

I have a theory that at least two-thirds of historical conspridiotcies come from mis-remembered episodes of Doctor Who. I'm just glad the OP's also not ringing warning bells against the imminent arrival of Sutekh the Destroyer.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

I have a theory that at least two-thirds of historical conspridiotcies come from mis-remembered episodes of Doctor Who. I'm just glad the OP's also not ringing warning bells against the imminent arrival of Sutekh the Destroyer.

--Jaylemurph

Which episode was that?

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

--Jaylemurph

Give it time. I have my suspicions that will be coming next. Lol!

13 hours ago, LiLToOnZ said:

Screenshot_2017-06-29-01-00-50.png

Those are HUGE variations between locations that are supposed to be aliigned with any equator.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Post pyramids and places of interest on mars

LilToOnZ, choosing to distrust NASA does nothing toward disproving them. Distrust is a personal choice and is insufficient to challenge active scientific pursuits. In fact, one of the main reasons for investigating Mars so far, is to see if there's evidence for life—any sort of life, past or present. They're logically not about to hide something that's chiefly and publicly motivating them. Discovering any sort of lifeform on Mars would be huge news and would send oddles of money into NASA's coffers...and their coffers have been gutted as it is.

There's still some debate, as I understand it, that Mars may have had and maybe still might have some very simple, cellular forms of life. It's unproven but the potential is there. But any sort of advanced, sentient life forms at any point in time? On the order of ancient civilizations? No, not a shred of evidence.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LiLToOnZ said:

Nope, Petra is about 4,130 miles from the north pole and Nazca is about 5,196 miles from the south pole. Not remotely the same.

cormac

• Like 2

• The topic was locked