Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Post pyramids and places of interest on mars

LiLToOnZ

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Those are HUGE variations between locations that are supposed to be aliigned with any equator.

Yeah well, it's close if you go with the principle of - ish. 

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Nope, Petra is about 4,130 miles from the north pole and Nazca is about 5,196 miles from the south pole. Not remotely the same.

cormac

Well it would depend on the tolerance you set for variation...

There is a mildly amusing mathterbatory exercise about the alignments of (chosen) megalithic sites on a site called Earth Matrix. He also does some stuff with Maya long count and sacred numbers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cormac mac airt said:

Nope, Petra is about 4,130 miles from the north pole and Nazca is about 5,196 miles from the south pole. Not remotely the same.

cormac

He's talking about them being on the 'old equator', which makes them roughly 6,125 miles from the 'old' geographic north and south poles. 

10 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Ah the old equator gambit. In case people are wondering this is what he is referring

This is also the source for his list of 'sacred' places http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/2012-and-old-equator/

rb_firstcivilizations.jpg

As note the first civilizations sprang up along rivers in areas with warm climates - he left off the Chinese Han though

yeah, but you map ends without showing the extension through to Gosford   and the other way to Greenland     :)  

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, back to earth said:

yeah, but you map ends without showing the extension through to Gosford   and the other way to Greenland     :)  

Not to mention everyone knows the Americas were populated by Australians coming across Antarctica and into South America. So where does that fall along the old equatorial line?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Like I said in the other thread...bad boy!

1 hour ago, Timonthy said:

He's talking about them being on the 'old equator', which makes them roughly 6,125 miles from the 'old' geographic north and south poles. 

Do we know he's a he? Or is he a she? I really wish members would indicate their gender. If the wrong pronoun is used, it's his or her own fault. Or maybe he and she?

Anyway, we're talking about pyramids and civilizations and Starbucks on Mars. Can't speak for you, but how am I to take this seriously? My immediate response is to make jokes.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

Not to mention everyone knows the Americas were populated by Australians coming across Antarctica and into South America. So where does that fall along the old equatorial line?

They used specially bred - for gigantism - kangaroos during the arctic crossing. Them pouches keeps ya nice n cozy.

Harte

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jarocal said:

Whaaaat  !  ?  Across Antarctica ? 

for your edification ; 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vital_Alsar_Pacific_raft_expeditions

Image result for la balsa raft  at ballina

That shore line is Ballina mate ... just up the road a bit from my patch . 

AND  if you guys dont know about this  ITS THE MUSEUM"S FAULT   !  

(Aussie museum , that is ) 

After initial attention, the voyages became largely forgotten, despite some in the media comparing it to the feats of early pioneers such as Charles Lindbergh or Edmund Hillary, in addition to that of the Kon-Tiki.[1][2] The crew have expressed regret at this situation, speculating that if their craft had ended up in a museum in a large city like Oslo (location of the Kon-Tiki), more would remember it, while at the same time also not wishing the surviving raft to be moved from its landing location.[2][3] The museum curator agrees, but also put it down to the Australian tendency toward understatement.[2]

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Harte said:

They used specially bred - for gigantism - kangaroos during the arctic crossing. Them pouches keeps ya nice n cozy.

Harte

If anything , they tied them to the back of the La blasa raft for the return journey - they good swimmers ... I even seen some bodysurfing once !  

You think I am BSing dont you ? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0CAhp-ZdFA

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 2

Of course they're good swimmers.

After all, they towed Greenland away from Gibraltar.

Harte

• Like 2

On 6/29/2017 at 0:13 PM, Gaden said:

We have gone there. We have disproved your thoughts. 

http://www.esa.int/spaceinimages/Images/2006/09/Pyramids_and_Skull_in_Cydonia_region_perspective

Here are some pics of the 'D&M pyramid';595525a14c29b_DM01.jpg.3ea55c73d2660864f002a095e8e0e8e8.jpg595525bac4d2b_DM02south.jpg.039ac9da8bd426ab48953267d17d1961.jpg

I have more, but any one with an open mind should agree these pics are of a natural geographic feature. Another bit of evidence you should know about is that scientists know a lot about Mars and it's history, for example Mars lost it's atmosphere long before the evolution of life could have produced an intelligent species capable of what you claim.  

Mars looks creepy.  I think that planet was NUKED millions of years ago.

4 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

looks nothing like Hiroshima to me!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Essan said:

looks nothing like Hiroshima to me!

They big crack (Grand Canyon) looks a little out of place to me.

Mars was attacked.

1 hour ago, Harte said:

Harte

I thought Greenland did that itself. You know, the petticoats and everything. Mincing, right?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

They big crack (Grand Canyon) looks a little out of place to me.

Not if you understand geology.

17 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Not if you understand geology.

The truth will be revealed about that huge Grand Canyon on Mars.

To add to the 'Mars' aspect of this thread

Posted without comment

ROBERT DAVID STEELE: This may strike your listeners as way out but we actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20 year ride. So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony. There’s all kinds of --

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2017/06/29/alex-jones-guest-children-have-been-kidnapped-and-sent-slave-colony-mars/217109

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Nah ... it was the creature from Planet 5, the planet that originally orbited between Mars and Jupiter. 12 million years ago the ultimate predator evolved, something that ate life itself. It ate everything on its world and stopped off on Mars before payhicslly arriving on Earth and influencing human evolution.

48 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I thought Greenland did that itself. You know, the petticoats and everything. Mincing, right?

Well, there's no real scientific consensus on it, so both theories are current.

Harte

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

The truth will be revealed about that huge Grand Canyon on Mars.

Oh, I thought you meant our Grand Canyon. But the same thing stands. Still, how come you space-fan folks are always promising "this or that" will be revealed and yet "this or that" is never revealed? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Oh, I thought you meant our Grand Canyon. But the same thing stands. Still, how come you space-fan folks are always promising "this or that" will be revealed and yet "this or that" is never revealed? 

We've already established the truth concerning the Grand Canyon.

Paul Bunyan was dragging his axe behind him.

Harte

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Harte said:

Harte

2 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

If I remember correctly the great scientist M. Dantas figured out that it was the result of the Moon hitting the Earth and then bouncing back.

Anyway it was one hell of a ride. :P

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

If I remember correctly the great scientist M. Dantas figured out that it was the result of the Moon hitting the Earth and then bouncing back.

Anyway it was one hell of a ride. :P

Nonsense. How could a big ball of space-cheese cause that kind of displacement?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Nonsense. How could a big ball of space-cheese cause that kind of displacement?

Hey I'm just referencing the work done by M. Dantas. I don't claim to have his level of expertise in these matters. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

• The topic was locked