Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Post pyramids and places of interest on mars

LiLToOnZ

57 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Hey I'm just referencing the work done by M. Dantas. I don't claim to have his level of expertise in these matters. :rolleyes:

I miss the images of the earth he used to post in support of his assertions (even though they were never actually related to the conjecture he posited). I miss Mario almost as much as Cladking' s inane ramblings. And to be fair, both of their theories were believable as the Vyse forgery theme put forth by another out of the box thinker.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Mars looks creepy.  I think that planet was NUKED millions of years ago.

Venus is even 'creepier'  ... looks like its still being nuked . 

Image result for surface of venus

(but that is just because they got the wrong name for it ... should have named it  Vulcan .  )

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

I thought Greenland did that itself. You know, the petticoats and everything. Mincing, right?

Damn you !  Now I have an image of kangaroos in petticoats in my head  ......   towing  Greenland .      :(  

5 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

The truth will be revealed about that huge Grand Canyon on Mars.

The geological truth ? 

4 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Oh, I thought you meant our Grand Canyon. But the same thing stands. Still, how come you space-fan folks are always promising "this or that" will be revealed and yet "this or that" is never revealed? 

You'll find out !     ...... one day . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jarocal said:

I miss the images of the earth he used to post in support of his assertions (even though they were never actually related to the conjecture he posited). I miss Mario almost as much as Cladking' s inane ramblings. And to be fair, both of their theories were believable as the Vyse forgery theme put forth by another out of the box thinker.

You are so diplomatic.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Damn you !  Now I have an image of kangaroos in petticoats in my head  ......   towing  Greenland .      :(  

That's a fun image! I'm sure the occasional kangaroo is dressed like that. Can kangaroo swim? I honestly don't know. Would the petticoats be too heavy while they're towing Greenland through the Atlantic?

4 minutes ago, back to earth said:

You'll find out !     ...... one day . 

Of course. Promises, promises.

• Like 1

LilToOnZ, do you plan on posting in this thread again? It's not generating many useful comments.

9 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

That's a fun image! I'm sure the occasional kangaroo is dressed like that. Can kangaroo swim? I honestly don't know. Would the petticoats be too heavy while they're towing Greenland through the Atlantic?

All animals can swim .   

even a sloth 

Image result for sloth swimming

11 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

LilToOnZ, do you plan on posting in this thread again? It's not generating many useful comments.

Well , I better add some then ; 

Spoiler

Dont forget to bring a towel  !

If you are at work in the museum ... and the roof leaks , you can dry your head .  Say a mummy  unravels ? Use your towel to wrap it up again.  people get too close to  the valuables ?    F f f t  - ang ! !  across the back of the knees .

22 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Well , I better add some then ; 

Reveal hidden contents

Dont forget to bring a towel  !

If you are at work in the museum ... and the roof leaks , you can dry your head .  Say a mummy  unravels ? Use your towel to wrap it up again.  people get too close to  the valuables ?    F f f t  - ang ! !  across the back of the knees .

I will leave all of that hidden for the delight of other posters, but I must say you have dandy ideas. So long as that...character doesn't appear on that TV show again.

2 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

You are so diplomatic.

That might be a topic for the 'project for the board thread'. After we finalize the list use it to rank the various crackpot theories out there and then formally enshrine them on the altar of Alt.confusion & inaneness.

3 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Are you sure you want to do that chief? Look whay happened in the other thread where you invited the OP to return.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Are you sure you want to do that chief? Look whay happened in the other thread where you invited the OP to return.

But that thread is the best one ever. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Nopeda had him beat.

8 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Sound utterly dreadful then - what was its name?

5 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Sound utterly dreadful then - what was its name?

Its on the secret part of UM.

Only the evil overlord mummy moderator, or one of his minions, can clear you to see it.:ph34r:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Its on the secret part of UM.

Only the evil overlord mummy moderator, or one of his minions, can clear you to see it.:ph34r:

I will clear no one for any such thing. Unless healthy renumeration is involved.

In any case, LilToOnZ does not seem interested in returning or even in answering my question, so I'll close this thread.

LilToOnZ, if you want this thread reopened, send me a PM. But you need to be prepared to take part in it actively.

• The topic was locked