Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What am I seeing Is it real

Ajay-

I'm after advice off use lovely people as far as I can mind I have always been able to see things with my eyes shut but always been afraid to go any forward with it as sometimes I seen evil  things witch scare me back out it all started at a young age I have had a haunting as well but that's a different story Anyways back to it as I shut my eyes  I used to see faces  flashing by all in black and white plus the odd scary faces (I have to add I don't need to go into sleep mode to get hear I can do it anytime now if I relax myself) what I'm asking has anyone else had this am I just  ??? Also may I add now it's all slower as If I have went deeper into this place I can see people walking not just faces people laughing enjoying there self still in black and white seeing houses streets  I can walk about a round them I still get the odd what feels like evil presence coming at me were I have had to come straight back out but yesterday I stood my ground a asked for a white light of protection and I got it always remind my gran saying to me as a child if in fear ask god for his light he will protect you sounds silly ano but this presences couldn't touch me i eventually came back out it never spoke to anyone in my family about it until today I spoke to my brother he says he can do this to and has explained in great detail the same things I have seen and expreneced on how he gets there and that's how I'm hear to ask use any advise what it is ???  

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ajay-

• jakemini

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be lucid dreaming. Can you control these people? Next time you do it try and summon a piece of pizza or something like that. If you are lucid dreaming you can control everything. Also don't try and lose calmness when you are in these things. When you notice that it works you may become excited and lose the focus that is required. What I am thinking is that you were having nightmares. Due to the waking they caused as soon as you saw these you thoroughly remembered these dreams. You may have fallen asleep after waking and been troubled again. As you are tired and get more tired as the process continues, you fall asleep easier, even when much more conscious than normal. So you likely used this consciousness and memory to learn to control these dreams. But that is only if you slept while doing this. Edit the grammar and add some more detail. It's hard to decipher what your situation is.