Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cardinal George Pell

back to earth

They nabbed him !  

Many People in Australia are celebrating .  We did it !  

We got past the corruption of church and state ( so far  ... unlike some other countries where the power and the wealth caused charges and cases of sexual abuse to be dropped ... even when the person said they were guilty !  

The first hearing will be end of July , it will go on an on and on and on  ... they well harass and hound the victims and do anything in their power to move goal posts drop red herrings change the field etc etc .   Like it when on and on and on, through Royal Commissions etc etc to get to this point ( Thank you   to our first woman PM - Julia G.  for kicking it all off ! )

Not only has someone of such high and inner standing in the vatican  ( one of top three some say )  ever been charged with any criminal offense before ... they have never been charged with this most horrible of crimes . 

Commentators say, even at this stage Pell and the vatican and church will never recover  . 

Watch it all play out ! 

(Oh , by the way  ... to certain deniers :      I told ya so !   )  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Many People in Australia are celebrating .  We did it !  

I was unaware of this issue.  Congratulations.  The light truth shines in the dark corners sometimes.  Lets keep it going.

• Like 2

I have moved this to the news section. I think it is better off there than in the spirtuality v's skeptisism section.

It is big news. Cardinal Pell is back for trial.

• Like 2

... but ... he was to sick to travel    before  ( when he was not compelled to , at the Royal Commission ) 

Must have got better   ;)  

• 4 weeks later...

he faced court this morning.....was only a preliminary court appearance.......he still states he is not guilty......will watch the news tonight....