Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thought Projection

spud the mackem

has anyone had this experience where you are walking along with your friend and thinking , I could do with an icecream and head for the beach, and your friend says ..lets get an icecream and head for the beach...weird huh, this has  happened to me several times where I've thought some thing and your mate says it straightaway.

• Like 2

This is quite a common occurrence, it usually denominates that the people involved are quite close to each other, the other type of this is that you can complete each other's sentences, as twins can do.

This happens at least on a weekly basis...it's like your thoughts turn into someone else's. Strange, but I never complain :)

Me:  What?

My Gal:  Huh?

Me:  Did you say something?

My Gal:  Nope.

pause

Me:  Did you think something real loud?

After 28 years together the slightest twitch of her face reveals sentences of thought connection and understanding born of intimacy.  On a side note, for true authentic intimacy, no amount of time is required to create and sustain connection.  It can be instantaneous, though over time, the depth of understanding and the depth of the connection only deepens.

• Like 1

Hi,

You can call it intuition or telepathy. You mate knows you quite well. Now if your belief is that such things do not exist, consider your mate has become good at guessing.

John

• Like 1