Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Silver Legion : Tanaath Update ....Anshar

CeresExpo2000

31 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Well if it's Sooooooo easy then anybody could make an exact copy in 20 minutes with 1 arm tied behind their back.

- in the dark ? -

LOL

Misrepresenting other posters gets you nowhere.

No one suggested it was easy. If it was easy then even you could do it.

No one suggested it was made in 20 minutes.

No one suggested it was done with restrains such as an arm tied behind a back.

This is a human made landscape art.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

If YOU attempted to make an exact copy of the Cube Crop Circle at 9AM, people would just start laughing after 30 minutes.

They would.  They really would.

It's too large and razor sharp.

Seek the Truth

You are sounding more and more like a pre-teen child.

This is a human made landscape art. There are other forms of landscape art. This is a type of art known as an installation piece.

When you get into middle school you should expose yourself to the world and take the time to learn about the varied forms art can take.

• Like 1

I wonder what psychological issue is at play in someone who is offered a 4 minute video which shows two people making a rather complex crop circle at night and that person refuses to look at it much less watch it?

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I wonder what psychological issue is at play in someone who is offered a 4 minute video which shows two people making a rather complex crop circle at night and that person refuses to look at it much less watch it?

An inability to accept that their cherished beliefs are wrong. It is the sign of a scoffer.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

You are sounding more and more like a pre-teen child.

This is a human made landscape art. There are other forms of landscape art. This is a type of art known as an installation piece.

When you get into middle school you should expose yourself to the world and take the time to learn about the varied forms art can take.

It would be "entertaining" for you to make an attempt building an exact copy of the Cube Crop Circle.

You would give up after 10 minutes and then declare: " It was childish of you to make me try."

11 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

It would be "entertaining" for you to make an attempt building an exact copy of the Cube Crop Circle.

You would give up after 10 minutes and then declare: " It was childish of you to make me try."

I suggest we stop feeding this troll, he is obviously just fishing for reactions to his absurd and childish replies and generally ignoring these morons sends them on their way.  Enjoy your ignorance ceres, you provide a wonderful illustration of the absolute ignorance it requires to believe all this foolishness. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I suggest we stop feeding this troll, he is obviously just fishing for reactions to his absurd and childish replies and generally ignoring these morons sends them on their way.  Enjoy your ignorance ceres, you provide a wonderful illustration of the absolute ignorance it requires to believe all this foolishness. 

Good idea. LOL

Just ignore the Cube Crop Circle. Totally lost that argument.

Lets just pivot and declare him "childish" over and over.

Old Way to Derail a Thread: Shoot the messenger and IGNORE the content

Nice try....son.

3 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Well if it's Sooooooo easy then anybody could make an exact copy in 20 minutes with 1 arm tied behind their back.

- in the dark ? -

LOL

Aye, in the same way that since heart surgeons have no problem doing a valve bypass, anyone can do it

Stop acting like a juvenile troll

Making crop circles are easy for those who have spent years learning and practicing.   These days they are so good they can even fool you :P   But I couldnt make one any more than I could paint the roof of the Sistine chapel (whiich I assume you also think was done by aliens since it is beyond your own capabilities .... )

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Essan said:

Aye, in the same way that since heart surgeons have no problem doing a valve bypass, anyone can do it

Stop acting like a juvenile troll

Making crop circles are easy for those who have spent years learning and practicing.   These days they are so good they can even fool you :P   But I couldnt make one any more than I could paint the roof of the Sistine chapel (whiich I assume you also think was done by aliens since it is beyond your own capabilities .... )

I would like you to give it try.  Hey, bring along those "experts" to help you out.

What are you afraid of?

Failure and embarrassment?

Cube Crop 2.jpg

1 hour ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

I have never stated that I could, but definitive evidence has been presented that humans do create complex crop circles. In fact, the crop circle makers site shows ones they have made that are way more complex than the simple cube you seem to be so attached to.

What is clear is that you as a pre-middle schooler are unable to accept the definitive evidence provided. Time for you to grow up and accept that you are wrong.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

I would like you to give it try.  Hey, bring along those "experts" to help you out.

What are you afraid of?

Only when you replicate a painting if the Sistine Chapel (on 20 minutes, with one hand tied behind your back)

But as an aside, I consider crop circles vandalism and do not condone them unless undertaken with the farmers permission

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Good idea. LOL

Just ignore the Cube Crop Circle. Totally lost that argument.

Lets just pivot and declare him "childish" over and over.

Old Way to Derail a Thread: Shoot the messenger and IGNORE the content

Nice try....son.

Your inability to accept the clear and definitive evidence that humans make these installation art exhibits is just you being unable to think.

You have provided nothing as evidence that it is anything other than humans. On the other hand several of us provided evidence against your position. Your only suggestion so far is that you are so incompetent that you can't do anything and you think that others must be as utterly incompetent as you are. The evidence presented shows your foolish thinking is wrong.

21 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

What are you afraid of?

Cube Crop 2.jpg

That is a human made crop circle. It is a simple repeated pattern. Humans have made much more complicated designs.

There is no evidence at all that it is anything other than humans. You are free to present it. Your ongoing tale of personal incompetence is believed by everyone. You don't need to repeat it anymore. I believe you are as incompetent as you claim to be. I believe you.

I am pretty sure that none of us here could make one of these to exactly the same quality in 20 minutes.  Or even 20 days.

antique-mahogany-dining-table-seats-10-1

Ergo, all quality Victorian household furniture MUST have been made by aliens .....

• Like 4

• The topic was locked

Ok folks, this topic has really become not much more than bickering and chasing the bickering around in circles. There's little productive to be had in this thread at this point.

Thread closed.

• Like 2