Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bill Gates Warns EU on Immigration

Dark_Grey

4 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Emotion I have heard of that before I will have to google it is it a city :P

I think my city is just over a hundred years old give or take, we have the nick name cowtown. 

:D

I like cows!

• 5 weeks later...

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is sounding the alarm on the growing flood of immigrants entering Canada. "Canada is an opening and welcoming society, but let me be clear. We are also a country of laws," Trudeau said in remarks after a meeting in Montreal with Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar. "Entering Canada irregularly is not an advantage," the prime minister doubled down. "There are rigorous immigration and customs rules that will be followed. Make no mistake." Illegal border crossings to Canada spiked in July, reaching more than triple June's 884 crossings. Most immigrants enter through Quebec

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/8708071f-d598-3e11-bcd9-94d7e6c881f1/ss_'a-country-of-laws'%3A-canada's.html

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is sounding the alarm on the growing flood of immigrants entering Canada. "Canada is an opening and welcoming society, but let me be clear. We are also a country of laws," Trudeau said in remarks after a meeting in Montreal with Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar. "Entering Canada irregularly is not an advantage," the prime minister doubled down. "There are rigorous immigration and customs rules that will be followed. Make no mistake." Illegal border crossings to Canada spiked in July, reaching more than triple June's 884 crossings. Most immigrants enter through Quebec

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/8708071f-d598-3e11-bcd9-94d7e6c881f1/ss_'a-country-of-laws'%3A-canada's.html

They were moral grandstanding till it started happening to them... *Sighs.*

I think they are starting to realize why United States citizens are so fed up with the illegal immigration, uncontrolled borders, and skyrocketing crime.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

reaching more than triple June's 884 crossings

wtf man. You know what I learned just last week? Canada doesn't include or record "race" in crime statistics. 100% of crime could be committed by Haitian migrants and we would have no way of knowing. What a freaking mess.

NatPo

Many Canadian police agencies “actively suppress” racial data when delivering their annual crime reports to Ottawa — a trend that is both disturbing and growing, according to a study released Wednesday.

The study, published in the Canadian Journal of Law and Society, said the continued “whitewashing” of criminal data makes it virtually impossible for researchers to gauge whether police are dealing with racial and ethnic minority groups in an equitable manner.

..yep.

Remember, "facts are racist".

• Like 2