Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot readings

Rose3739

I'm not a psychic or professional tarot reader.however,I have been practicing on tarot cards for a while now.I usually practice on my friends ,I would like to practice more,I usually do three card spread.I only talk what tarot cards show me.anyone who is interested ,please be specific

• Like 2

I'm interested but do I really have to be specific? Because I don't have a specific question in mind right now but I would like a general tarot reading if possible. 

Hm ill have a general tarot reading also. You dont need to pm me.:)

Hi orangiestgirl,

Are you a psychic yourself?

I did three cards spread ,it showed a person you encounter or will encounter will may take advantage of you.I don't know if this is involved in financial matter or other subject.I'm not a psychic,but from the looking of cards,that was the message for you.

Are you in the process of a project of yours?you are planning of doing something?the project in your mind keep showing on the cards.

I will just leave the rest to you.

Take care:)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gee this thread has gone for 8 posts, and only intelligent, discussions have ensued? ^_^

Must be a tasty carcass elsewhere?

I do mess around with them as well, but haven't given  my self a reading for months, or anyone else.

Although l can usually pull it off without the aid of them.

My prediction is that we will get at least one post here, saying that this is all nonsense, and that this isn't the place for this, and that we should all be boiled in hot oil, or dunked in the river to see if we all sink, (whichever comes first) or reported for posting in the right section, on the right forum.

And that he demands links and a 1000 page report, or he won't believe a word of it, (which he wouldn't anyway). :sleepy:

But l might be wrong?

B)