Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

70 years on, Roswell continues to intrigue

7 minutes ago, Tonite T said:

@Badeskov

Don't know how is your timeline there. Anyway it must be night whenever.

I am responding whenever I can. Right now it is late afternoon.

I wish you have a nice night. If I sounded insulting I ask you to apologize me.

What? You cannot insult me, I am sorry.

No matter what your next reply will be in fact I do not wish to know. For me it is over.

So you have no factual replies, only a belief you do not like questioned? Then why are you on a discussion forum, where the purpose is discussion

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, badeskov said:

So you have no factual replies, only a belief you do not like questioned? Then why are you on a discussion forum, where the purpose is discussion

Cheers,
Badeskov

Believers want discussion just as much as skeptics. It's just that they only want it with other believers.

You can't confirm your confirmation bias with a non-confirmer ;-).

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Tonite T said:

@Badeskov

Don't know how is your timeline there. Anyway it must be night whenever.

I wish you have a nice night. If I sounded insulting I ask you to apologize me.

No matter what your next reply will be in fact I do not wish to know. For me it is over.

Just to add. You wanted a discussion on Roswell - You were wrong on even the most basic facts.Right now you are trying to save face and it is not going good, to be honest. 

• Like 1

Thread cleaned.

Ok folks, just 12 hours ago a mod stepped in here and reminded folks of the site rules. And since then more rule-breaking commentary was made. Knock it off folks- seriously. Keep in mind the site rules you all agreed to when you became a member, found here: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/guidelines/

Rashore, moderating team.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2017 at 6:34 AM, UM-Bot said:

Today marks 70 years since the recovery of a 'flying disc' at a ranch near Roswell, New Mexico.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/309305/70-years-on-roswell-continues-to-intrigue

You're wrong! No flying disc was recovered anywhere in New Mexico, nor anywhere else on earth. Zero evidence. Only the mentally-challenged supports the biggest lies ever told. Just like the Phoenix "Lights"/Flares.

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:47 PM, Merc14 said:

I  asked you to provide your "substance" and this is all I get?

I originally opened this thread to see what people say. I want to believe that there were aliens involved, but that's a different story. I did, however, end up in tears over the new a**hole you ripped CeresExpo2000 :lol::lol:. Whatever we choose to believe, there's no excuse for poor research and bad facts. FAKE NEWS

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Prif_the_Pirate said:

I originally opened this thread to see what people say. I want to believe that there were aliens involved, but that's a different story. I did, however, end up in tears over the new a**hole you ripped CeresExpo2000 :lol::lol:. Whatever we choose to believe, there's no excuse for poor research and bad facts. FAKE NEWS

Telling the truth is now wrong 

22 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Telling the truth is now wrong 

What does this even mean? Where in my post did I say telling the truth was wrong?

2 hours ago, Prif_the_Pirate said:

You make me laugh! You say: " there's no excuse for poor research and bad facts." And then you proceed to admit that you "believe that there were aliens involved," in an event that is a fantasy rather than factual. You don't want "bad facts" as there is no such thing! Facts come from factual. You obviously did not do any serious research and prefer, instead, on believing the popular excrement name "The Roswell Incident". Bah, humbug!

4 hours ago, NYCEddie said:

You make me laugh! You say: " there's no excuse for poor research and bad facts." And then you proceed to admit that you "believe that there were aliens involved," 

You missed out the important part of the quote. Here, I'll add it for context...

6 hours ago, Prif_the_Pirate said:

I want to believe that there were aliens involved

There's a big difference between the two, you should know that.

Spoiler

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Prif_the_Pirate said:

What does this even mean? Where in my post did I say telling the truth was wrong?

I wasn't quoting you I was just pointing out the truth can get you in trouble. 

Edited by The Silver Thong

3 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

what truth are you referring to? 

11 hours ago, NYCEddie said:

You make me laugh! You say: " there's no excuse for poor research and bad facts." And then you proceed to admit that you "believe that there were aliens involved," in an event that is a fantasy rather than factual. You don't want "bad facts" as there is no such thing! Facts come from factual. You obviously did not do any serious research and prefer, instead, on believing the popular excrement name "The Roswell Incident". Bah, humbug!

I said that I would like to believe. I did not say I believe. That means that I know what I would like the outcome to be, but I will not alter facts and skew perception to make it so. If it wasn't alien related, so be it. Before jumping to conclusions, please read the whole post.

4 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

Ahhh I see. Thanks for the clarification. Yes the truth can get you into trouble #Snowden #Wikileaks