Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Missing In Action

FLOMBIE

HofA is BACK! wonderful...

me go now...

• Like 1

So sad to hear about Claire and Helen, I do miss their commentaries.   

• Like 2

10 hours ago, tcgram said:

So sad to hear about Claire and Helen, I do miss their commentaries.   

Helen's back ...... by public demand! YAY!! :clap:

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 3

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 7:59 PM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Big Mark or Mirk. I'm still waiting for him to come back with my fish and chip order. :angry: 

That one is easy  !   A victim of food poisoning .

• Like 2

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 0:06 PM, XenoFish said:

I could hardly make heads or tails of her post, but I miss Mwoo. It was never boring with her.

You should have seen the PMs I got from her ! 

What !  how ... huh   ???      WTF    is she saying

Image result for jackie chan wtf

:D 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 20 August 2017 at 2:02 PM, ouija ouija said:

amaterasu? What a lovely, funny, intelligent lady .... I miss her contributions. Iron Lotus? Jackofalltrades? He was such a help when I was feeling outnumbered in some threads. Lightly? Little Fish? Mistydawn? Princess Tumbleweed? Miss you in 'Fun & Games'.  RedSquirrel? So handsome! :blush: redhen? Comforting and uplifting advice. Schizoidwoman? Busy with her literary career, I think. Top Toffee :unsure:

That's about the size of it! Got two stops left on the autumn Jane Austen tour though and then I get a whole month at home to work on commissions and releases. The next book is out on Monday and I'm hoping to be able to start checking in again during the extended period at home because I really miss the people here. It's been a busy couple of years though, I'm not sure exactly where the months have all gone, but I wouldn't change one minute of it.

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, schizoidwoman said:

That's about the size of it! Got two stops left on the autumn Jane Austen tour though and then I get a whole month at home to work on commissions and releases. The next book is out on Monday and I'm hoping to be able to start checking in again during the extended period at home because I really miss the people here. It's been a busy couple of years though, I'm not sure exactly where the months have all gone, but I wouldn't change one minute of it.

:w00t: Sounds like you've had an exciting time! See you soon, back in 'Fun & Games'. :st

• Like 3

Just now, ouija ouija said:

:w00t: Sounds like you've had an exciting time! See you soon, back in 'Fun & Games'. :st

I really have; I've somehow ended up in my dream career by accident!

See you in Fun & Games for, well, some fun and games! ;-)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, schizoidwoman said:

I really have; I've somehow ended up in my dream career by accident!

:lol: I used to feel the same when I was paid to look after and ride racehorses ...... kept having to pinch myself!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

:lol: I used to feel the same when I was paid to look after and ride racehorses ...... kept having to pinch myself!

That IS amazing, what a job!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, schizoidwoman said:

OMG It's good to see you in here again! It's wonderful that life is treating you well and you are doing the things that make you so happy. We miss you though. Best wishes and may good fortune keep shining on you!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, susieice said:

OMG It's good to see you in here again! It's wonderful that life is treating you well and you are doing the things that make you so happy. We miss you though. Best wishes and may good fortune keep shining on you!

That's so kind, I've really missed you all - super happy to be back!

• Like 4

Sometimes good to take a few weeks break like I just did.

Now back to posting news stories of aliens, monster sightings, weirdos and crazy crimes. ^_^

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I hope that the Big Woo Mafia did not take out Rafterman?

11 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Is lostsouls7 still around?

I swear I saw him yesterday Aussie time wise

11 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

I swear I saw him yesterday Aussie time wise

I checked his profile and it said he hadn't been around since June 2017.

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I checked his profile and it said he hadn't been around since June 2017.

Ok must have been simular name I saw.

Sees. What happened to her? One minute she was here every day, then she was gone ..... poof!

• Like 1