Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
The Russian Hare

Diamond-shaped UFO in Siberia

53 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

First, please learn what a paragraph is and start using them. Walls of words are irritating.  Second, no, you answered nothing as my post still stands, no one said anything like what your diatribe was about.   You are simply angry that your beliefs are being challenged your response ifs to strike out at things you perceive that were never said.  If you have a case to make, make it!  Show us your best evidence of alien visitation and we'll discuss it, otherwise quit putting words in people's mouths and then chastising for 

Edited by TaintlessMetals
Because people disappoint me

Posted (edited)

54 minutes ago, TaintlessMetals said:

I chastise only those claiming the intellectual capability to discredit something without having any said evidence or supporting knowledge in which to make those accusations.

You can be outraged all you want, I couldn't care less but you acccused us of saying the following:

o save your condescending tone because until you can provide concrete evidence that humanity is the supreme intelligence within the universe, that we are alone in this experiment known as life, that we have reached the pinnacle of what is possible within the sciences and have obtained all information available as well as garnering a solid understanding of said information you are simply throwing around rhetoric at someone simply because they are open to an idea you have already decided is an impossibility.

No one here as said anything resembling the bolded.   I was very clear about what I was coming after you for and what i get is another walls of words screaming about what you think people believe.  

Misinterpret all you want. My point is and has been not to make baseless claims. Like claiming I'm personally attacking anyone by making a broad statement about the current climate surrounding those participating in the conversational process of finding life outside our own. Wall of words bother you? Well cynicism bothers me, bigotry as well. 

It is pretty hard to misinterpret the above bolded.

The air superiority surrounding those attempting to embarass others for their willingness to believe in the rather vast amount of circumstantial evidence that is provided to me is disgusting.

So debating you is now trying to embarrass you?  The only one embarrassing you is you and yes, I will react strongly when you accuse me of saying something I have never said and in fact disagree with.  Show me where you have read anyone claiming humanity is the supreme intelligence within the universe or we are alone in this experiment known as life or we have reached the pinnacle of what is possible within the sciences or  we have obtained all information available as well as garnering a solid understanding of said information

First of all no one has evidence supporting any of your absurd statements and a person would be skewered here for claiming any such thing.   Most of us believe that there is life off of this planet and every day the odds increase but no one here, including yourself has any evidence of said life.

Guess what, we are both individuals entitled to our own opinion. I find it amusing that while I'm the one having to continually defend my philosophical stance taken only to defend those you find yourself intellectually superior to, you claim the standard of victimhood.

This is a discussion forum and other views are allowed so quit your whining and STOP MAKING THINGS UP.    An apology is in order BT Wfor your lies about what people are claiming here.

Where is the logic in that? I would love a constructive conversation to form from this apparent disagreement but thus far it seems out of reach.

If you are trying to claim this haox of a video is real then you are gong to get some argument son, because it is a ludicrous fraud.

I would gladly have an informed discussion about the evidence that has arisen over the years but that would require us to actually have a discussion. 

I invited you to present your best evidence of alien visitation and you seem to have declined, so evidently you really do not want to have this conversation and instead prefer to whine and cry about things you think people said.  

When I'm writing for the Post I bother with proper grammatical etiquette, if it truly bothers you I apologize but doubt very much that I will have the time to send every comment through editing.

Making a paragraph is not a very hard thing to do and makes it much easier to read.  Frankly I am astounded you didn't learn to do this in third grade 

Try to remember you are the one that entered a conversation you had not participated in for no purpose other than to criticize me, not the other way around. You want me to be wrong? Then I suggest you ask for me to provide evidence without being so aggressively critical all within the same breath.

Yes, I did, because you are lying about what was said here and I will not allow you to get away with it.  Still waiting for that apology.

This only puts us at odds with no hope of constructive conversation, but I'm fairly certain you are perfectly aware of this. Otherwise why would you be so critical of a comment that was obviously stated, repeatedly, to be a generalization.

The above bolded were certainly NOT generalizations, they were evry specific accusation none of which were ever said here by anyone that I know of.

This wasn't directed at anyone particular, this thread's evidence or even it's validity but the atmosphere around this subject as has been stated multiple times within this thread. The only evidence I need to prove my statements are held within this thread. The responses to my statements are proof in itself. If you take the stance of "believing" than the "mob" will attempt to publicly shame you, to bully you into submission. This is what I spoke out against and how did you respond? 

Your first post here was hostile and so has every subsequent post been hostile but you don't want to be challenged, questioned or made to take back lies.  Why have you earned this right, especially when you refuse top present any evidence supporting your beliefs?

Now by all means let the misinterpreting begin...

Your opinion and it doesn't hold water, you simply made things up and attacked people for believing them.  

EDIT - Apparently TM has deleted all he posted but caught in my quotes, sorry.

Edited by Merc14

There is far too much hostility being thrown around in this thread to warrant keeping it going.

Closed.

2 people like this