Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 8
ExpandMyMind

Trump son met Russian who promised damaging

913 posts in this topic

DID he insist ?

On 7/21/2017 at 2:07 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

Because he hasn't had anything coming close to resembling a coherent one? He didn't even bother trying to understand the healthcare bill.

Uhh, no.  His agenda, what he ran on, is being stiff armed by the D's and R's.  Think about it rationally for a moment.  IOW, imagine we're talking about someone you don't hate with every fiber of your being.  The R's and D's have had a sweet thing going on in D.C. for decades.  they control the info, the agenda and the power in the country.  They've sold out so completely to lobbyists now that government is just gridlocked.  Now imagine that some rich outsider gets into their nest and starts cleaning things up and making government FUNCTION for the people again, even if just a little bit.  It would expose the charlatans and the people might well decide to really clean house.  THAT cannot be allowed.  A perfect example of this is going on as I type.  The R's have been touting repeal of Obamacare for 7 years and today, with control of both houses of Congress, they are struggling just to find the votes to allow the repeal vote to be CONSIDERED.  Those on the Left who are so disgusted and alarmed by his antics have only themselves and their choices to blame and the honest among them KNOW IT.  They allowed a corrupt system of super delegates to rig their primaries so that HRC was the ONLY choice.  They were so confident of victory after Trump won the nomination that they didn't take the election seriously.  They believed right up to about 9 PM on election night that HRC was going to win.  Rather than accept the loss as a result of running a poor candidate and poor campaign, they grasped onto a fiction about "hacking" or "collusion" and have driven that narrative like only a corrupt media complex can.  No proof of any of it.  Investigations going on for over a year now and the best they've got is a meeting between Jr and a Russian lawyer who lied about having damaging info on HRC receiving money from Russians.  The kind of info that ANY candidate would grab in a similar situation.  Especially in THIS campaign.  So, because Jr acted as a campaign representative trying to get an advantage for his dad, an advantage anyone would have tried to get, the D's are in seizures over "treasonous" behavior.  If they had the capacity to be embarrassed I'd say they should be ashamed of themselves.  I'll say it again.  Unless solid evidence of Trump being unpatriotic or anti-American surfaces, he will not be Impeached, let alone tried and convicted.  When this twisted daisy chain ends we'll have a couple of members of his campaign staff facing indictment for breaking obscure laws about some of their business dealings.  Dealings that probably don't even involve Russians.  Time will tell, but I see another Scooter Libby injustice coming from this hack who was given unlimited time and budget to pursue every rumor about the president and his campaign.  

8 people like this

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Perhaps im missing something then.

I dont believe Ive heard the claim made that russians hacked the voting machines themselves EXCEPT from those defending Trump using that as a strawman to aid their arguments. 

Actually yes at one point it was being screamed and argued by the left wing lol,there are posts of that very thing from months back ;)

Meanwhile Dems yesterday came out and openly admitted "collusion" didn't cost them the election,rather their message did!

Then they promised Americans a "New deal"...but it was the same 'ol rotten faces these promises spilled from...

4 people like this

4 hours ago, and then said:

Uhh, no.  His agenda, what he ran on, is being stiff armed by the D's and R's.  Think about it rationally for a moment.  IOW, imagine we're talking about someone you don't hate with every fiber of your being.  The R's and D's have had a sweet thing going on in D.C. for decades.  they control the info, the agenda and the power in the country.  They've sold out so completely to lobbyists now that government is just gridlocked.  Now imagine that some rich outsider gets into their nest and starts cleaning things up and making government FUNCTION for the people again, even if just a little bit.  It would expose the charlatans and the people might well decide to really clean house.  THAT cannot be allowed.  A perfect example of this is going on as I type.  The R's have been touting repeal of Obamacare for 7 years and today, with control of both houses of Congress, they are struggling just to find the votes to allow the repeal vote to be CONSIDERED.  Those on the Left who are so disgusted and alarmed by his antics have only themselves and their choices to blame and the honest among them KNOW IT.  They allowed a corrupt system of super delegates to rig their primaries so that HRC was the ONLY choice.  They were so confident of victory after Trump won the nomination that they didn't take the election seriously.  They believed right up to about 9 PM on election night that HRC was going to win.  Rather than accept the loss as a result of running a poor candidate and poor campaign, they grasped onto a fiction about "hacking" or "collusion" and have driven that narrative like only a corrupt media complex can.  No proof of any of it.  Investigations going on for over a year now and the best they've got is a meeting between Jr and a Russian lawyer who lied about having damaging info on HRC receiving money from Russians.  The kind of info that ANY candidate would grab in a similar situation.  Especially in THIS campaign.  So, because Jr acted as a campaign representative trying to get an advantage for his dad, an advantage anyone would have tried to get, the D's are in seizures over "treasonous" behavior.  If they had the capacity to be embarrassed I'd say they should be ashamed of themselves.  I'll say it again.  Unless solid evidence of Trump being unpatriotic or anti-American surfaces, he will not be Impeached, let alone tried and convicted.  When this twisted daisy chain ends we'll have a couple of members of his campaign staff facing indictment for breaking obscure laws about some of their business dealings.  Dealings that probably don't even involve Russians.  Time will tell, but I see another Scooter Libby injustice coming from this hack who was given unlimited time and budget to pursue every rumor about the president and his campaign.  

Well said, although it could have used a few paragraphs to make the reading easier.  :P

3 people like this

12 minutes ago, Myles said:

Well said, although it could have used a few paragraphs to make the reading easier.  :P

Thanks, I get that a lot...sorry ;) 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Actually yes at one point it was being screamed and argued by the left wing lol,there are posts of that very thing from months back ;)

Meanwhile Dems yesterday came out and openly admitted "collusion" didn't cost them the election,rather their message did!

Then they promised Americans a "New deal"...but it was the same 'ol rotten faces these promises spilled from...

Did you notice that the promises they made were NOT within the power of our current form of government to deliver?  Promising higher wages, lower prices and so on is blatantly a lie.  How is the government supposed to demand certain wages or prices for people?  They are playing the same tired song for the same group of dependency minded non-achievers.  Progressives are DANGEROUS to our Republic.  It was that same kind of rhetoric that took Venezuela from being one of the most resource rich countries on the planet and plunged it into starvation, chaos and potentially, civil war.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Yes at one point months ago, however that was shown to be a fallacy and noone is trying to make that argument anymore. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, and then said:

Promising higher wages, lower prices and so on is blatantly a lie.

Um , kinda left scratching my head here. Trump made those exact same promises. 

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Yes at one point months ago, however that was shown to be a fallacy and noone is trying to make that argument anymore. 

Fair enough,it just seemed as if you were saying none EVER portrayed it that way but Trump defenders trying to make lefties look bad...

I've honestly heard so many hair brained "theories" that have come and gone i've lost track lol

2 people like this

30 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Fair enough,it just seemed as if you were saying none EVER portrayed it that way but Trump defenders trying to make lefties look bad...

I've honestly heard so many hair brained "theories" that have come and gone i've lost track lol

Oh no there was definitely a period where "Russia and trump stole the election" was the mantra. The DNC did some good, soul searching type research and realized that no, hillary just sucks though LOL 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Oh no there was definitely a period where "Russia and trump stole the election" was the mantra. The DNC did some good, soul searching type research and realized that no, hillary just sucks though LOL 

I'm going to archive this post in my personal hall of fame. :P

4 people like this

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

are we trying satirical stand-up now?

1 person likes this

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

are we trying satirical stand-up now?

Nah man they realized months ago through analyzing the results of the election that many who voted for Obama voted for Trump. 

Why did Trump win? New research by Democrats offers a worrisome answer

he poll found that Obama-Trump voters, many of whom are working-class whites and were pivotal to Trump’s victory, are economically losing ground and are skeptical of Democratic solutions to their problems. Among the findings:

• 50 percent of Obama-Trump voters said their incomes are falling behind the cost of living, and another 31 percent said their incomes are merely keeping pace with the cost of living.
  • A sizable chunk of Obama-Trump voters — 30 percent — said their vote for Trump was more a vote against Clinton than a vote for Trump. Remember, these voters backed Obama four years earlier.
  • 42 percent of Obama-Trump voters said congressional Democrats’ economic policies will favor the wealthy, vs. only 21 percent of them who said the same about Trump. (Forty percent say that about congressional Republicans.) A total of 77 percent of Obama-Trump voters said Trump’s policies will favor some mix of all other classes (middle class, poor, all equally), while a total of 58 percent said that about congressional Democrats.

Ironically by looking at that polling I have to think Trump has completely alienated the folks who voted based on those three factors. 

1 person likes this