Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Border Wall Funds Approved

Dark_Grey

25 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

She's an example of why we need it.

Too many Muslims walking into America?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Too many Muslims walking into America?

She was born in Brooklyn.  I am guessing it is to keep her in!

• Like 3

She has nothing to do with the wall.  But for the life of me I can not understand how in the hell liberals can listen to this woman, let alone defend her. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Why not said:

She has nothing to do with the wall.  But for the life of me I can not understand how in the hell liberals can listen to this woman, let alone defend her. 

What strange behaviour though. It's like breaking mid-thread for a bunch of lefties to discuss Bill O'Reilly, or Sean Hannity.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2017 at 4:23 PM, Sweetpumper said:

YAdZ_Ez2Njl8W84vndyESGqVJgtl7nx1dz3bov5g

Does she not understand that banks and credit cards companies wouldn't lend you money if they couldn't profit from the loan? Why would they loan you $20,000 if all they get back in 5 years is the $20,000 they already had? What is their incentive?

On 7/27/2017 at 6:21 PM, Why not said:

She has nothing to do with the wall. 

she is not, ,but this guy is, and many more like him

Illegal Mexican immigrant, 31, who was deported TWENTY times 'rapes woman, 65, at knife-point' just months after Portland released him from jail under 'sanctuary' policy

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4742896/Illegal-immigrant-freed-sanctuary-law-charged-rape.html#ixzz4oLNgpiOA 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2 hours ago, aztek said:

she is not, ,but this guy is, and many more like him

Illegal Mexican immigrant, 31, who was deported TWENTY times 'rapes woman, 65, at knife-point' just months after Portland released him from jail under 'sanctuary' policy

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4742896/Illegal-immigrant-freed-sanctuary-law-charged-rape.html#ixzz4oLNgpiOA 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Not sure deporting him 21 times would have helped.  This guy is living proof of the laugh-ability of our deportation system.  I'd like to sit down with one of these guys and hear how they crossed the border 20 times.  He probably has a ladder with his name on it stashed somewhere.

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Not sure deporting him 21 times would have helped.  This guy is living proof of the laugh-ability of our deportation system.  I'd like to sit down with one of these guys and hear how they crossed the border 20 times.  He probably has a ladder with his name on it stashed somewhere.

yep, the system is a joke, i agree. and needs total overhaul,  

On 7/27/2017 at 5:49 PM, Gromdor said:

She was born in Brooklyn.  I am guessing it is to keep her in!

lol ironically it appears so.  

Trump urged Mexican president to end his public defiance on border wall, transcript reveals

“On the wall, you and I both have a political problem,” Trump said. “My people stand up and say, ‘Mexico will pay for the wall,’ and your people probably say something in a similar but slightly different language.”

Trump seemed to acknowledge that his threats to make Mexico pay had left him cornered politically. “I have to have Mexico pay for the wall — I have to,” he said. “I have been talking about it for a two-year period.”

To solve that problem, Trump pressured Peña Nieto to suppress the issue. When pressed on who would pay for the wall, “We should both say, ‘We will work it out.’ It will work out in the formula somehow,” Trump said. “As opposed to you saying, ‘We will not pay,’ and me saying, ‘We will not pay.’ ”

Peña Nieto resisted, saying that Trump’s repeated threats had placed “a very big mark on our back, Mr. President.” He warned that “my position has been and will continue to be very firm, saying that Mexico cannot pay for the wall.”

Trump objected: “But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that, and I cannot live with that.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/you-cannot-say-that-to-the-press-trump-urged-mexican-president-to-end-his-public-defiance-on-border-wall-transcript-reveals/2017/08/03/0c2c0a4e-7610-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, aztek said:

f834340548ad9312af9966b2be1aee23142734b52b7fa838addcb0210b8c18c3.jpg

You're claiming the leaked transcript is lies?

‘Mexico will pay for the wall,’ and your people probably say something in a similar but slightly different language.”

:lol: this is hilarious! The Mexican Prez must have burst a blood vessel

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/03/la-made-1-3b-in-illegal-immigrant-welfare-payouts-in-just-2-years.html

Illegal immigrant families received nearly $1.3 billion in Los Angeles County welfare money during 2015 and 2016, nearly one-quarter of the amount spent on the county’s entire needy population, according to data obtained by Fox News.

The data was obtained from the county Department of Public Social Services -- which is responsible for doling out the benefits -- and gives a snapshot of the financial costs associated with sanctuary and related policies.

The sanctuary county of Los Angeles is an illegal immigration epicenter, with the largest concentration of any county in the nation, according to a study from the Migration Policy Institute. The county also allows illegal immigrant parents with children born in the United States to seek welfare and food stamp benefits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myles said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/03/la-made-1-3b-in-illegal-immigrant-welfare-payouts-in-just-2-years.html

Illegal immigrant families received nearly $1.3 billion in Los Angeles County welfare money during 2015 and 2016, nearly one-quarter of the amount spent on the county’s entire needy population, according to data obtained by Fox News.

The data was obtained from the county Department of Public Social Services -- which is responsible for doling out the benefits -- and gives a snapshot of the financial costs associated with sanctuary and related policies.

The sanctuary county of Los Angeles is an illegal immigration epicenter, with the largest concentration of any county in the nation, according to a study from the Migration Policy Institute. The county also allows illegal immigrant parents with children born in the United States to seek welfare and food stamp benefits.

Where is that part that proves this claim is true? I'm not saying that it isn't, just that the article doesn't make this clear or provide a verifiable source.