Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2017 Yahoo Fantasy football

Myles

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Haha. Agreed. 

But in fairness a 6-7 (5th) and 5-8 (6th) record isn't a couple of defeats :lol:

Ach, I digress. I was beat fair and square. I wasn't so bothered with being beat on here as much as I was with it being because it also coincided and was the fault of the Seahawks season ending so spectacularly. That was a double-whammy gut punch.

Only thing i like more than a Seahawks loss is a Patriots loss :P :lol:

Meanwhile my Panthers and Saints are looking pretty dapper :D...i feel smug,do i sound smug to you guys? :huh: :rofl:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Haha. Agreed. 

But in fairness a 6-7 (5th) and 5-8 (6th) record isn't a couple of defeats :lol:

Ach, I digress. I was beat fair and square. I wasn't so bothered with being beat on here as much as I was with it being because it also coincided and was the fault of the Seahawks season ending so spectacularly. That was a double-whammy gut punch.

I knew when I posted "a couple" my feet would be held to the fire.

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Only thing i like more than a Seahawks loss is a Patriots loss :P :lol:

Meanwhile my Panthers and Saints are looking pretty dapper :D...i feel smug,do i sound smug to you guys? :huh: :rofl:

Dapper.......DAPPER??

Are you evoking the spirit of CAM on THESE Pages??? :lol:

Hell as long as #22 gets me points I good with it.

• Like 2

Well I'll be ready next season. I had easily the worst draft this season and it'll not happen again, I'll tell you that.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

3/4 of the league in the playoffs, because it's sort of like rewarding mediocrity (like how in kids tournaments everyone gets a participation medal kinda thing). 

That's done for 2 reasons.    1:  It allows the top 2 teams to be rewarded with a bye week.  Otherwise what does #3 and #4 have to play for later in the season.      2: It keep the bottom teams active.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Dapper.......DAPPER??

Are you evoking the spirit of CAM on THESE Pages??? :lol:

Hell as long as #22 gets me points I good with it.

Stop hating on Cam because he dresses like a 70's pimp :lol:

Don't hate the playa,hate the game! :P

Go Broncos!...whoops :( :lol:

• Like 3

My draft:

1. Russel Wilson
  2. Rob Gronkowski
  3. Seattle (****ing Seattle DEF in the third round!)
  4. Dez Bryant
  5. Joe Mixon (what the actual ****!)
  6. Carlos Hyde
  7. Tyreek Hill
  8. Alshon Jeffrey
  9. Matt Bryant
  10. D
  11. D
  12. D
  13. D
  14. D
  15. Mike Gilleslee
  16. Michael Crabtree
  17. Willie Snead
  18. Andrew Luck
  19. And some TE I don't even know after a full season on here and in DeaftKings

Never again!

• Like 1

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

Stop hating on Cam because he dresses like a 70's pimp :lol:

Don't hate the playa,hate the game! :P

Go Broncos!...whoops :( :lol:

LOL, I'm a man without a team ATM. It's a good feeling watching the Broncos lose and not give a crap. lol

I was hugging the nuts of Houston there until Watson went down, and now I'm nutless.

• Like 3

Just now, .ZZ. said:

LOL, I'm a man without a team ATM. It's a good feeling watching the Broncos lose and not give a crap. lol

I was hugging the nuts of Houston there until Watson went down, and now I'm nutless.

Much as with college i got 2 teams doing good at the same time,in the same "conference",in the same division...it's a curse i tell ya :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

There are a couple newbies in the mix this year with room on their wagon - The Vikings, The Jaguars or the Rams.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

There are a couple newbies in the mix this year with room on their wagon - The Vikings, The Jaguars or the Rams.

Yeah, how about those guys! The jags have turned into a squad that nobody wants to play right now. The Rams also have a D that's playing well and Gurley is playing out of his mind. The Vikes have a shiney new stadium, and wouldn't that be cool to play the SB on your home field?

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, .ZZ. said:

Yeah, how about those guys! The jags have turned into a squad that nobody wants to play right now. The Rams also have a D that's playing well. The Vikes have a shiney new stadium, and wouldn't that be cool to play the SB on your home field?

The Jags have for sure been one hell of a suprise!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Wow EMM...you got BG talking trash?! :w00t:....AWESOME :lol:

BG is like the nicest guy EVER on UM lol

I tried earlier in the season to get ZZ and BG all riled up and trash talking to help throw off their game so they might make rash decisions in the picks...BG just laughed it off and Z is used to me talking trash so it all blew up in my face spectacularly!...both beat me in the spread pick'em :lol:

You sir must have a real irritating "talent" :rofl:

I thought only Aussies had the ability to irritate to that degree online through sheer arrogance and hubris lmao!

Just giving the youngster a taste of his own medicine CK.  How about those Seahawks getting their ass handed to them by the Rams. :lol:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Just giving the youngster a taste of his own medicine CK.  How about those Seahawks getting their ass handed to them by the Rams. :lol:

LOL, so much for the "12th man"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Like 3

**** all y'all. :lol:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Myles said:

SO much fun being a Jags fan right now. Our complete 180 has gotta be due to Coughlin and Marone coming into the mix. 

• Like 4

Well it all comes down to ZZ vs Bama13 who went on a skirt chasing drunken bender 6 weeks ago and which btw is the only reason he is still winning. ;) I have a new message from Bama13. "I want a 16 team playoff, Alabama is the greatest of all time in girls softball and BrooklynGuy and Notre Dame are the greatest of all time UM sports poster and college football team respectively." B) :santa:

Good luck you guys this weekend and with the bowl pick'em. 

Championship Bracket

Consolation Bracket

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

I'm not off to a good start in the Bowl Pick'em only 3 out of 7 so far. <_<

Meh no biggie...the rest of us are only 4-3 lol

As i said it was a wacky regular season,why should this bowl season be any different...

College ball needs some serious common sense reform!...I mean look at last nights game,on my confidence pick'em i put FAU at 41 points to win as it was the surest bet of all the bowls!

Sure these smaller bowls don't mean a whole lot but that is easily fixable...since none of the non-power 5 teams have a chance in hell of making the playoff,why not make a non-power 5 8 team playoff for a NIT type championship?

"Bowl tie-in" contracts are the reason we get snoozers like last nights game...Know a game that would have been exciting to watch last night?...FAU vs Toledo!

Poor lil Akron though was in by contract for finishing 2nd in a mediocre conference by winning an even worse "division title" :wacko:

I've grown to accept these crap bowl games but it's time to stop with the "contractual obligations" and at the very least make more even matchups!

I know this doesn't belong in a "NFL" thread but BG started it lol and it is a "fantasy" thread after all ;) :lol:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Meh no biggie...the rest of us are only 4-3 lol

As i said it was a wacky regular season,why should this bowl season be any different...

College ball needs some serious common sense reform!...I mean look at last nights game,on my confidence pick'em i put FAU at 41 points to win as it was the surest bet of all the bowls!

Sure these smaller bowls don't mean a whole lot but that is easily fixable...since none of the non-power 5 teams have a chance in hell of making the playoff,why not make a non-power 5 8 team playoff for a NIT type championship?

"Bowl tie-in" contracts are the reason we get snoozers like last nights game...Know a game that would have been exciting to watch last night?...FAU vs Toledo!

Poor lil Akron though was in by contract for finishing 2nd in a mediocre conference by winning an even worse "division title" :wacko:

I've grown to accept these crap bowl games but it's time to stop with the "contractual obligations" and at the very least make more even matchups!

I know this doesn't belong in a "NFL" thread but BG started it lol and it is a "fantasy" thread after all ;) :lol:

We can post in any damn thread we want!

Tha_King_83 :lol:

• Like 2

Question, has Rocky won every contest since the bowl games last year?

ETA: :P:P:rofl:

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Question, has Rocky won every contest since the bowl games last year?

ETA: :P:P:rofl:

Think so...

But it appears you sold your soul to do so...Baylor and Denver seem to have fell on hard times :( :P :lol:

I also threw ya a bone in the regular season pick'em...i just picked the opposite of what you picked :whistle: :o :rofl:

• Like 2

UM Fantasy Football (pro) Champion 2016

UM College Pick-em Champion

UM 2 and 3 way College Pick-em (spread) Champion

UM Fantasy Football (pro)......TBD 2017

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 2

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

Think so...

But it appears you sold your soul to do so...Baylor and Denver seem to have fell on hard times :( :P :lol:

I also threw ya a bone in the regular season pick'em...i just picked the opposite of what you picked :whistle: :o :rofl:

Oh boy, here we go! :lol:

• Like 2