Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Australian Woman Killed by Minneapolis Police

Farmer77

They are. They deserve to be presumed innocent until otherwise shown. Not assumed hateful murderers looking for an excuse to kill kids. If youre going to take testimony from a criminal or a cop, you should take the testimony of the cop.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

You said always in the right........

He said "always in the right until proven otherwise." People need to include entire quote, not just cherry pick part of a sentence.

Like "Money is the root of all evil". Entire sentence "For the love of money is the root of all evil." Completely different meaning if you include the entire sentence.

• Like 6

Just now, Reilly. said:

. If youre going to take testimony from a criminal or a cop, you should take the testimony of the cop.

very stupid thing to believe, cops proved on numerous occasions they lie, just as much if not more than any criminal,  their entire departments lie to cover up crimes of their buddies, whenever a good cop comes up and exposes corruption, they are severely punished, even murdered by fellow cops. they get caught planting evidence, videos from bystanders and cctv shows they lie on their reports vast majority of times, if after seeing that , you still believe what you are believe, the word that describes you would be against the um rules to type in 

You do realize that when I started posting in this thread about this topic, I literally used the phrase "He needs to burn" in regards to a corrupt police officer. The problem seems to be that you seem to think that more cops are corrupt than are not, so all should be presumed guilty without consideration for their hard work and oaths they swear.

• Like 1

Just now, Reilly. said:

The problem seems to be that you seem to think that more cops are corrupt than are not, so all should be presumed guilty without consideration for their hard work and oaths they swear.

you are right, that is exactly what i think based on real events. i could not care less about their oath, i care what they do on the streets

15\15\70, that is the ratio of good\bad\will\conform to whoever i work with, cops. 

https://www.vox.com/2015/5/28/8661977/race-police-officer

Edited by aztek

If we want to talk like adults and do some legwork, lets figure it out.

Can you find a list of contentious violations by officers in 2017?

Because, if we can do that, then compare it to the number of crimes apprehended, and it is even 1%. I will concede.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reilly. said:

Cops are always in the right until proven otherwise. The police are not our enemies. If the police tell you to put a weapon down and you do not comply, bad things are going to happen.

I agree and I also side with the police in most cases.  

• Like 4

Just now, Reilly. said:

If we want to talk like adults and do some legwork, lets figure it out.

Can you find a list of contentious violations by officers in 2017?

Because, if we can do that, then compare it to the number of crimes apprehended, and it is even 1%. I will concede.

lmao, good one

this forum has talked about it in dozens of threads, why don't you do legwork yourself, and go over it,

Edited by aztek

7 hours ago, Bama13 said:

He said "always in the right until proven otherwise." People need to include entire quote, not just cherry pick part of a sentence.

Like "Money is the root of all evil". Entire sentence "For the love of money is the root of all evil." Completely different meaning if you include the entire sentence.

That's a common phenomenon. People sometimes omit phrases and words when they reply to my posts, and it changes my original post into something that it isn't. The MSM is infamous for this. There are times when even a punctuation mark can change things, so it's always best to keep things in context if you want to be honest.

• Like 2

I don't think that police are always our enemy, but I don't buy that they're always our friends, either. 

There are probably people who get into the academy for the right reasons, but there are also a lot of people who seek out positions of power to abuse them. 

I think whenever someone has power, others should be watching out for that. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I don't think that police are always our enemy, but I don't buy that they're always our friends, either. 

There are probably people who get into the academy for the right reasons, but there are also a lot of people who seek out positions of power to abuse them. 

I think whenever someone has power, others should be watching out for that. 

Some people seek out greatness ( usually the ones to be watched) others have greatness thrust upon them. 

I actually do have a friend who is a Policeman. My Husband and I where the guest judges at the stations end of year wild foods competition.

We are friends under the understanding that if he catches me doing crime he will arrest me. If I am involved in a crime he expects me to speak up. And I am friends with him under the understanding that Policing is lonely work, where you are judged, often badly, for the work you do.

He is a good man, a very good man. He joined the Police force to be part of search and rescue. 

I believe more officers are there because they want to help. It's a thankless job.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.startribune.com/will-officer-mohamed-noor-ever-have-to-give-a-statement-on-the-justine-damond-shooting/436781813/

The Garrity Law says if Noor gives a statement to internal affairs, it can't be used against him. This law only applies to government, not private individuals or companies. Doesn't look as if he's talked yet.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, susieice said:

. Doesn't look as if he's talked yet.

union still working on how to twist the story so he comes out a hero.

• Like 2

Sound like might be a itty bitty problem with your hiring practices, Minneapolis police :td:

http://www.startribune.com/newly-sworn-in-minneapolis-cop-charged-with-threatening-his-wife/439079063/

A rookie Minneapolis police officer has been charged with threatening his wife during an argument at their home the night before he was sworn in as a member of the city's police force.

• Like 2

Go ahead and say it XenoFish

Just now, susieice said:

Go ahead and say it XenoFish

Some weird cross thread posting occurred. It was a glitch. I've got nothing for this thread. Which is why I've stayed out of it till now.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Some weird cross thread posting occurred. It was a glitch. I've got nothing for this thread. Which is why I've stayed out of it till now.

It's happened to me several times lately. I thought I drunk or something. :P

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

Just now, Kismit said:

Well I'm as sober as sober gets. I think I might report the glitch.

It's weird, Kissy. I scrolled up in the thread I posted in and it was a combination of two topics. 

• Like 2

Perhaps the threads had been merged at the time you were posting.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Saru said:

Perhaps the threads had been merged at the time you were posting.

No, the threads are still not merged at this point. Unless they were merged and then quickly unmerged. :P