Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hi, what brings you here?

Metaman92

Hi, everyone. I'm excited to join the community and see what it's all about. Lately my girlfriend has shown a strong interest in quantum physics and learning about the universal laws. I found this site and thought it looked like the right place to learn some interesting and neat perspectives on such things and life in general!

• Like 6

Just now, Metaman92 said:

Hi, everyone. I'm excited to join the community and see what it's all about. Lately my girlfriend has shown a strong interest in quantum physics and learning about the universal laws. I found this site and thought it looked like the right place to learn some interesting and neat perspectives on such things and life in general!

Welcome to the forum. While that kind of stuff is a tad bit (ok a whole lot) over my head there are some really intelligent folks around here to learn from and toss ideas back and forth with. Enjoy! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Welcome to the forum. While that kind of stuff is a tad bit (ok a whole lot) over my head there are some really intelligent folks around here to learn from and toss ideas back and forth with. Enjoy! 

Thanks! I'll see what conversations I can stir up!

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to UM :) 

• Like 1

Thank you all.

21 hours ago, acute said:

Welcome to UM, Metaman92!

You may be interested in this similar thread......

Link

Exactly the type I was looking for :P

• Like 1

Hi, welcome to UM :)

Google has helped me to find out this community. And feel free to join. I hope I could learn a lot from here. :)