Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Death of my baby Niece.

mikee899814

so when my niece was dying in the hospital from a pneumonia, i visited her a few times. on one visit when my sister wasent there. i asked her if anything happens can you give me a sign that their is life after death?. eventually when i was at school at the time i get a call that she passed away.  it was fairly hard on me. me and my sister would always fight all the time. we did not get along too well but we were still close and visiting each other a lot. when the news came i went home and just cried every night for like 4 days. eventually i started getting over it and tried to move on. as time went by i noticed i was running into Pennies. and i mean everywhere even at my job im working and there is a penny on the floor. at home there are pennies. i ran into pennies on two different areas of my job. at first, i just took it as you know somebody dropped it. but this was happening for like a few days. i finally came to realize that i did ask my niece to give a sign that there is life after death. so i went on google and search for pennies and their spiritual meaning and it surely said they do have a spiritual meaning.  could this possibly be my niece visiting me from heaven?

13 minutes ago, mikee899814 said:

could this possibly be my niece visiting me from heaven?

It's possible. Psychics tell us pennies and white feathers are common signs.

How old was your niece?

Edited by papageorge1

1 hour ago, mikee899814 said:

could this possibly be my niece visiting me from heaven?

If you feel that it is then that should be enough for you.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

If you feel that it is then that should be enough for you.

I agree with this.

I worked in an office where one staff member was convinced she saw white feathers left around by her late mother, another felt he could astrally project, and another claimed she had memories of a previous existence.

All of this could be true, although I am sure it could not be proved either way.

I am a sceptic, but even I can see you can't prove or disprove thoughts, feelings, or emotions. They are inside us, and are real, as real as any of our experiences in life.

• Like 1

Your story reminds me of something I read in one of Carol Burnett's auto-biographies, where she felt she was getting signs from her late daughter, actress Carrie Hamilton. More like being accidentally served something that the name of the wine had a name related to her daughter and other things. I personally feel, that those I loved and lost, show up in very vivid dreams. Though, I have a strong feeling, a recently lost beloved cat of mine has left me a gift in more of a thought, (hard to explain) so I feel a sense of peace now, though I still miss this cat. 

• Like 1