Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99 00

Myke369

Hi everyone!! 

I hope all readers are in happy and high spirits.  I feel this maybe so as this is definitely my intentions for you all.

I want to introduce myself here.  My name is Michael or Mikie or Mikee or Myke or Mick or whatever :) Lots of people call and spell my name lots of differnet ways and I don't have a problem with it.  however I do find it hard introducing myself because I feel I am all of these things.  Iv'e recently came across 'Ghalyo' as a name for myself.  Right now I can't remember but if it sticks with me then I think I may use it - i'll write about how I came across it once I remember or inspired to do so.  It's growing on me so i like it and my opinion is what matters 

Anyways I just wanted to say that I have joined here to discuss and bounce with lots of other like-minded individuals as I have lots of various interests and things to say and I am well read in many topics and also I use my intuition in helping me discern my own truth in order for me to progress daily.

I am of no merit or accredited qualification but my intentions are purely from the heart of wanting to expand grow my knowledge, my experience, i'm not entirely sure what i'm looking for but I feel im close just by signing up here. 

My feelings are so important to me they are what direct me through my day without me irrationally acting without thinking.  I ensure to be the best version of myself at all times.

DOUBLE DIGITS - I thought id use the numbers as a topic name as those are what appear to me daily and also triple digits so i wanted to share where I am coming form as I know there are others coming from the same curiosity.  If anyone else is feeling the synchronicitys and wants to chat or share their experiences I welcome all new experiences, new information, new people, new newness lol

All the best 

Ghalyo 

;)

• Like 2

Welcome. Unless you're another Trump supporter.

• Like 1

Hi, welcome to UM :) 

• Like 1