Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman kills bf to save him from reptile cult

The Caspian Hare

TOBYHANNA, Pa. (AP) — A woman shot her boyfriend in the head after he asked her to kill him because he thought the leader of a cult they belonged to was a reptile posing as a human, police said.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-pol-reptile-cult-07172017-story,amp.html

• Like 1

So sort of like the opposite of Princess Diana then?

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

So sort of like the opposite of Princess Diana then?

Ok that was funny because David Ike said that. 

Noooooooooo

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Russian Hare said:

A woman shot her boyfriend in the head after he asked her to kill him because he thought the leader of a cult they belonged to was a reptile posing as a human, police said.

Now I don't ordinarily look for levity in a tragic situation such as this, but just imagine their last conversation! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Now I don't ordinarily look for levity in a tragic situation such as this, but just imagine their last conversation! 

I'm here to help now hold still. 

8 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

I'm here to help now hold still. 

I know, right? What were they thinking? 

"He's a reptilian. The only way to stop them is for you to shoot me in the head."

"Whatever you say, dear."

Is it just me, or is the world getting a bit crazy?

Edited by simplybill
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, simplybill said:

I know, right? What were they thinking? 

"He's a reptilian. The only way to stop them is for you to shoot me in the head."

"Whatever you say, dear."

Well, that's if you believe her story..

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Goodf3llow said:

Well, that's if you believe her story..

I did consider this, but I had to weigh the two possibilities: is it more believable that the two of them were brainwashed Heaven's Gate-style, or that she actually thought she could persuade a judge and jury that she was innocent? Either choice is mind-boggling to me. 

• Like 1

I'm sure this somehow made sense in their minds, but if they thought the cult leader was a reptile, why would she shoot her bf? 

Did someone watch Conan the Barbarian too many times? 

• Like 2

On 20/07/2017 at 0:04 AM, ChaosRose said:

I'm sure this somehow made sense in their minds, but if they thought the cult leader was a reptile, why would she shoot her bf? 

Did someone watch Conan the Barbarian too many times? 

My thoughts exactly.

How did this reptilian theory start? I know David Icke drones on about the royal family being reptiles but its all so bizarre.

Speaking of David Icke and reptilians have you ever been on his forums? I read one post on there once that said reptilians all have a certain smell and wear the same kind of branded perfume ( unfortunately I'm not joking) .

Sounds to me like both these people were suffering from some manner of mental illness. Plain and simple.

As for Daivid Icke, he is such a total nutjob; I read some of his stuff and it sends shivers down my spine to think that people actually believe the trash that his writings contain. As for the reptilians nonsense, I suppose it is just another way to divert attention away from the atrocities that humans commit daily and trying to claim that imaginary critters are to blame for making humans commit horrific acts because, you know, humans are so full of love and sweetness that we puke rainbows and our bowels smell like cotton candy.

On 7/19/2017 at 5:14 PM, simplybill said:

No. The whole world is spiraling out of control into the dark abyss of depravity as well as moral and intellectual decay..

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ryu said:

No. The whole world is spiraling out of control into the dark abyss of depravity as well as moral and intellectual decay..

Pretty much like the last half-dozen times, then.

• Like 1