Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I was meat cleaver'ed in the neck

Myke369

10 minutes ago, Myke369 said:

Have you noticed that no matter how high you go the horizon is at eye-level?

Your individual limit on height is roughly 12kms, so your claim is limited to your own experience and, summarised, irrelevant to the full facts.

12 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

You do know that you can travel around the Earth on a ship or a plane, right? Come back to the same spot. People have done this. 

I thought that was pretty conclusive but I suspect some one will come up with the view that, that it only proves that the earth is in the shape of a cyclinder - a flat cyclinder

Edited by RAyMO

8 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Why?

What credence do I lend to space photos that NASA doesn't? It's not like people from Earth have not gone to space and come back with photos. 

You do know that you can travel around the Earth on a ship or a plane, right? Come back to the same spot. People have done this. 

I do appreciate the masses of 'evidence' the support what you're saying but my point is that I would need my own personal experience to validate it rather than being told what to believe.  

Organisations such as NASA that block out images and sections of images are not a foundation that would put my trust in to tell me what the facts are if they are keeping things from public knowledge.  

• Like 1

Just now, Myke369 said:

I do appreciate the masses of 'evidence' the support what you're saying but my point is that I would need my own personal experience to validate it rather than being told what to believe.  

Organisations such as NASA that block out images and sections of images are not a foundation that would put my trust in to tell me what the facts are if they are keeping things from public knowledge.  

Then use your personal experience to validate it. Really...you should. Because by now that should be something you could be certain of. And you don't need a scientist to explain it to you. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, toast said:

Your individual limit on height is roughly 12kms, so your claim is limited to your own experience and, summarised, irrelevant to the full facts.

Well luckily I'm only here in support of my own experiences and beleifs.  I'm not telling anyone that they're wrong.  Just that there are multiple possibilities and I'm open to exploring all of them.  

Tbh the flat earth theory isn't a passion of mine I've just been answering the questions presented. 

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Then use your personal experience to validate it. Really...you should. Because by now that should be something you could be certain of. And you don't need a scientist to explain it to you. 

If and when I go to space I will post my findings

Just now, Myke369 said:

If and when I go to space I will post my findings

But what I'm saying is...you don't have to go to space to verify this. 

2 minutes ago, Myke369 said:

Well luckily I'm only here in support of my own experiences and beleifs.  I'm not telling anyone that they're wrong.  Just that there are multiple possibilities and I'm open to exploring all of them.  

Tbh the flat earth theory isn't a passion of mine I've just been answering the questions presented. 

Really, there aren't. And it just makes you look exceedingly stupid when you act as if there are. 

Just trying to help you out here. You can know this, yourself. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Really, there aren't. And it just makes you look exceedingly stupid when you act as if there are. 

Just trying to help you out here. You can know this, yourself. 

Haha this is my all time favourite comment to date!  

I apologise that your mind is so closed to the potential of the universe especially in recent findings proving matter responds under observation and intention.  

You're 'help' is not needed my friend.  I don't need you to help me see your limited beleifs.  

Whether you agree with me or not. 

Thank you anyways though

Just now, Myke369 said:

Haha this is my all time favourite comment to date!  

I apologise that your mind is so closed to the potential of the universe especially in recent findings proving matter responds under observation and intention.  

You're 'help' is not needed my friend.  I don't need you to help me see your limited beleifs.  

Whether you agree with me or not. 

Thank you anyways though

I'm not expecting you to take the word of others. I'm trying to show you how others have known this thing, and how you, too can do it. 

But that's fine. It's clear that you don't want to know. That's called having a closed mind. 

Hi Myke ....... a belated welcome to UM :st. I like your posts, they have spirit to them! I absolutely agree that only your own personal experience can tell you if something is authentic or not. Information from other sources must always be held in 'limbo' ...... maybe it is true, maybe it isn't, maybe it is partly true, maybe it was true at one point in time.

As for your dream/vision, if you are at all sensitive you will know whether or not it had a special quality to it that other dreams haven't had. This means that there is a message especially significant for you. How do you unravel the message? This is how I do it when it happens to me: write the experience down in as much detail as possible without analysing as you go . This is very important! Save the analysis until you've completed the writing. You will probably be surprised by some little turn of phrase you've used or some little detail you've just remembered, that clarifies the message your subconscious is trying to make you aware of.

When I have this type of dream, it usually occurs immediately before I would normally wake up, in other words, when I have left deep consciousness far behind and am close to being fully conscious. It sounds as if you were in this state as well, but at the beginning of sleep. 

6 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Hi Myke ....... a belated welcome to UM :st. I like your posts, they have spirit to them! I absolutely agree that only your own personal experience can tell you if something is authentic or not. Information from other sources must always be held in 'limbo' ...... maybe it is true, maybe it isn't, maybe it is partly true, maybe it was true at one point in time.

As for your dream/vision, if you are at all sensitive you will know whether or not it had a special quality to it that other dreams haven't had. This means that there is a message especially significant for you. How do you unravel the message? This is how I do it when it happens to me: write the experience down in as much detail as possible without analysing as you go . This is very important! Save the analysis until you've completed the writing. You will probably be surprised by some little turn of phrase you've used or some little detail you've just remembered, that clarifies the message your subconscious is trying to make you aware of.

When I have this type of dream, it usually occurs immediately before I would normally wake up, in other words, when I have left deep consciousness far behind and am close to being fully conscious. It sounds as if you were in this state as well, but at the beginning of sleep. 

Hello! And thank you! 

I appreciate and applaud your views. 

In terms of the message of the dream what I tend to do is let things go completely sort of like "ok what I need to learn will come to me whether I understand it at this moment or not" and then from that acceptance, thought patterns and loving intuition help be break down my boundaries and my beleifs helping me understand in a new 'light' for a lack of a better word.  

I believe that the format I received the message in is irrelevant but the fact that the message was listened to and headed I think was the main and I trust my reasoning and I receive insights telling me to carry on doing so. 

Thank you and nameste :) 

• Like 1