Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I have a question I can't ask irl

existingUser

Well.. I have this question I can't really ask people in my life because it involves admiting i'm lying sometimes. The thing is, the other day I realize that I have this "customs", like rules I follow in my day to day life based on experiences.

For example: if I have a test but I don't get really nervous about it then it's okay, it's probably going to be reschedule or somethings going to happen and it's going to get pushed back a few days. If I really need to have some time to myself then I just have to think the opposite situation is going to happen and prepare as if i'm not going to have any time and then everything fixes it self and I suddendly have time. 

Same goes for traffic.. I can pretty much know in advance if i'm going to be late somewhere just based on the feeling I get when I leave the house.

I have stopped making excuses involving anyone in my family because I'm afraid that telling someone is going to make it real. Because that is the thing, the minute I say something to someone it becames real.. or is going to be (like i've said some girl is for sure pregnant waaay before she was even carrying - same with celebrities I don't really know). 

I'm a very honest person, sometimes too much, but I have found myself in situations where I just lie with no reason why and it laters becomes real.. and I know is a lie because most of the time i'm either making it up or it just feels weird knowing that.

The thing is... i'm really good at "reading" people, like I just know them after a few minutes of talking and I always thought it was because of that that I was so good at all of the rest? But the other day my uncle mentioned he had a friend that discovered she was psychic and the way he told her story just resonated with me.. like I know all of this stuff but I've just naturalised it and I'm wondering if maybe it is something more than just being really good at reading people.

I'm really hoping for comments.. if anything is not clear i'd try and explain it better, I feel really weird i'm asking this honestly 

If anyone thinks this is something.. i was wondering how to harness it and maybe controll it? I find that if I force it too much it just doesn't work (like I can't sense if a pregnancy is going to be boy or girl the moment they ask me but later I might get a feeling..)

• Like 2

Google and research The Silva Method maybe that can help you take control. There is also a book called The Silva mind control method by Jose Silva.  Maybe your situations has something to do with your 6th sense .

Edited by Darkenpath25
  • Like 1

thank you for your reply! I looked into it and it kind of makes sense.. like it fits but I'm just not sure if it is right. A lot of people do tell me I have a really good 6th sense, so good it's scary, so I'll still try :)

11 hours ago, Darkenpath25 said:

Google and research The Silva Method maybe that can help you take control. There is also a book called The Silva mind control method by Jose Silva.  Maybe your situations has something to do with your 6th sense .

On 7/19/2017 at 6:04 PM, existingUser said:

Well.. I have this question I can't really ask people in my life because it involves admiting i'm lying sometimes. The thing is, the other day I realize that I have this "customs", like rules I follow in my day to day life based on experiences.

For example: if I have a test but I don't get really nervous about it then it's okay, it's probably going to be reschedule or somethings going to happen and it's going to get pushed back a few days. If I really need to have some time to myself then I just have to think the opposite situation is going to happen and prepare as if i'm not going to have any time and then everything fixes it self and I suddendly have time. 

Same goes for traffic.. I can pretty much know in advance if i'm going to be late somewhere just based on the feeling I get when I leave the house.

I have stopped making excuses involving anyone in my family because I'm afraid that telling someone is going to make it real. Because that is the thing, the minute I say something to someone it becames real.. or is going to be (like i've said some girl is for sure pregnant waaay before she was even carrying - same with celebrities I don't really know). 

I'm a very honest person, sometimes too much, but I have found myself in situations where I just lie with no reason why and it laters becomes real.. and I know is a lie because most of the time i'm either making it up or it just feels weird knowing that.

The thing is... i'm really good at "reading" people, like I just know them after a few minutes of talking and I always thought it was because of that that I was so good at all of the rest? But the other day my uncle mentioned he had a friend that discovered she was psychic and the way he told her story just resonated with me.. like I know all of this stuff but I've just naturalised it and I'm wondering if maybe it is something more than just being really good at reading people.

I'm really hoping for comments.. if anything is not clear i'd try and explain it better, I feel really weird i'm asking this honestly 

If anyone thinks this is something.. i was wondering how to harness it and maybe controll it? I find that if I force it too much it just doesn't work (like I can't sense if a pregnancy is going to be boy or girl the moment they ask me but later I might get a feeling..)

Just for making this short....Let's go with the traffic thing. No idea where you live, but I will bet my life no matter what situation you are in, if you were in L.A. at 430 PM, and needed to get across town. Traffic will be there, no matter how much you think you can effect it.....You have no powers, no one does. Research dejavu, etc.

• 2 months later...

I think because of my being highly sensitive, I can somehow sense when someone's pregnant (without the obvious bump of course) but definitely not what their baby's gender is going to be :o Way to go!

Anyway, that could be your sixth sense extra sharp or you could be a Highly Sensitive Person or HSP. Try and google it too.

Google saves the day all the time :D

On 20-7-2017 at 3:04 AM, existingUser said:

Got about the same actualy in some sort although I must admit it never happend to me in the form of pregnancies.

Its like I come in contact with someone I never met before and it does not even take 2 minutes to figure out if this person is someone I can become friends with or not. It is either some sort of vibe that says to me yes or no. I actualy tested this and went in to my gut feeling about some ppl wich turned out I better did not and my gut feeling was spot on.

These things also occur in other things in life like existing said. Also have I found out I can make pretty accurate deduction where no one else actualy would make them and in the end they seem idd to connect like I tought. 

But the most fun part I have with it is when im watching a football game with my brother and we are like commenting ourself on that game like those pro analists and commentators do during a game. I say something about the game or make a reference about something in the game towards another match and withing a minute or two the ones on tele actualy says the same thing I said just seconds before.