Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Citing Recusal, Trump Says He Wouldn’t Have

ExpandMyMind

15 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I think you mean to launder money. :D

not really, no, this is not how money laundering works. they already have clean money in banks, you do not really think they bring trunk full of cash, do you? banks in Switzerland, Caiman islands,  Cypress,... do not ask of it's origin. no need to do any laundering, 

Edited by aztek

I wouldn't say it was money laundering, but it is pretty common practice for rich third world dictators and the like to offshore some of their assets away from their home country.  

Russian oligarchs using American real estate in that fashion makes perfect sense to me.  More so if they want to hide their assets from their home country.

Somethihng I find interesting, as well as odd...

Jeff Sessions was US Attorney for the Southern District of Alabama for 12 years from 1981-1993 and then he was fired... by guess who...

Firing-_All-93-_US-_Attorneys-_March-23-

- "Please address your letter to President Clinton and send it in care of John Podesta..."

That was when new President Bill Clinton fired(technically - asked for the resignations) of ALL 93 US Attorneys, only a couple of months after previous President HW Bush pardoned 6 of the players in Iran/Contra. These actions had the combined effect of killing off the last of the investigations into Iran/Contra, still then being conducted by Special Prosecutor Lawrence Walsh, as well as preventing any new investigations from arising.

I would've figured that when Sessions was named U.S. Attorney General, he would have been salivating at the chance to investigate the Clintons and maybe perhaps get some politcal revenge. Afterall, they pulled the rug out from under his 12 year career as a U.S. Attorney in Alabama, under extremely shady circumstances. It took him a couple of years, but he got himself voted in as Attorney General of Alabama in 1995, and then followed that up by winning the Senate seat in 1997, where he stayed until Trump nominated him US Attorney General.

So he gets fired by Clinton, and is now fighting with Trump :lol: ... This guy's in his own league it seems :unsure2:

*sigh... Iran/Contra :no: