Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Netanyahu: Europe's new border cop

Unusual Tournament

Netanyahu, the European Union's Border Cop

Basically, he’s telling the Europeans that he’ll stop the Arabization of Europe, not just physically by preventing millions of refugees from infiltrating its territory and penetrating its heart. He’ll also be defending Christian European culture against Islam penetrating its spirit. He can’t understand Christian Europe’s ingratitude despite his willingness to sacrifice himself and his total mobilization of Israel to protect Europe’s borders.

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.802595

I guess he still thinks that the Europeans are deluded and not following a planned course.  Screw them.  They will deserve what's coming for them.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, and then said:

I guess he still thinks that the Europeans are deluded and not following a planned course.  Screw them.  They will deserve what's coming for them.

that's an interesting take on the article. i think that Netanyahu, wants to show Europe that Israel is a European nation at heart with the same values and culture. I guess he wants Europe to view his country as a possible future European nation, maybe even be part of the EU. A nation that can help with Europe's defence and trade. Nothing wrong with that. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Netanyahu, the European Union's Border Cop

Basically, he’s telling the Europeans that he’ll stop the Arabization of Europe, not just physically by preventing millions of refugees from infiltrating its territory and penetrating its heart. He’ll also be defending Christian European culture against Islam penetrating its spirit. He can’t understand Christian Europe’s ingratitude despite his willingness to sacrifice himself and his total mobilization of Israel to protect Europe’s borders.

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.802595

It wont let me read the article without subscribing so i'll make wild , unfounded guesses LOL. 

Is this possibly a shift in policy as it relates to the US? I mean could this be Netanyahu signaling to other nations that Israel is looking for a new big brother to hang out with? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

It wont let me read the article without subscribing so i'll make wild , unfounded guesses LOL. 

Is this possibly a shift in policy as it relates to the US? I mean could this be Netanyahu signaling to other nations that Israel is looking for a new big brother to hang out with? 

yeah the article has mysteriously gone into subscribe mode, sorry dude. maybe he is but i doubt Europe will do more than the current U.S. president. The only thing that i can think of that would make Israel voice such a strong opinion must be trade, or lack of it. it must be lonely for the Jewish state being surrounded by enemies so i guess the Israelis are looking for some mates. 

• Like 1

TimesofIsrael

Check this out:

Unaware that his remarks were also being transmitted to reporters outside, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu criticized the European Union in unusually harsh terms on Wednesday for its treatment of Israel, urging the leaders of four Central European countries to use their influence in the organization to ease its conditions for advancing bilateral ties.

“I think Europe has to decide if it wants to live and thrive or if it wants to shrivel and disappear,” he said in a closed-door meeting whose content was accidentally broadcast to journalists outside the room. “I am not very politically correct. I know that’s a shock to some of you. It’s a joke. But the truth is the truth — both about Europe’s security and Europe’s economic future. Both of these concerns mandate a different policy towards Israel.”

During the meeting, Netanyahu also urged the leaders of Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland to close their borders to refugees from Africa and the Arab world, and praised the administration of US President Donald Trump for its “stronger” position on Iran and Syria.

Apparently, migrant "smugglers" are turning such a good profit from bringing North Africans across the strait to Italy they "forgot" Italy isn't accepting any more. Unforseen issues like this is the proverbial "flood gates" we talked about a few years ago, when Syrian refugees were all the rage. Now Europe is being smothered by upper-middle class North Africans following word of mouth. Why the hell would you stay in this dusty crap hole when a wad of cash takes you to a land where you are treated like a king by horny white people?

2 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

that's an interesting take on the article. i think that Netanyahu, wants to show Europe that Israel is a European nation at heart with the same values and culture. I guess he wants Europe to view his country as a possible future European nation, maybe even be part of the EU. A nation that can help with Europe's defence and trade. Nothing wrong with that. 

He seems to want to build bridges, even in the face of growing, overt anti-Semitism.  I'm sure he's trying to keep all options open since the loyalty of the U.S. has become shaky at best.  I think his work is in vain.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Sort of hypocritical when you consider he has almost 10 times the amount of Muslims in his country than most European countries (20-25%). In 50 years Jews probably won't even be a majority in Israel, barring more ethnic cleansing.

What sort of logic allows him to suggest that Europe will disappear, with such a tiny number (comparatively speaking) of Muslims? Especially when we know that after 2-3 generations most Muslims (and minorities in general) assimilate into western culture. This doesn't happen with Israel, since they are ostracised and can never properly be part of Jewish culture (not being Jewish).

Netenyahu is a dick is basically what this comes down to.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Sort of hypocritical when you consider he has almost 10 times the amount of Muslims in his country than most European countries (20-25%). In 50 years Jews probably won't even be a majority in Israel, barring more ethnic cleansing.

What sort of logic allows him to suggest that Europe will disappear, with such a tiny number (comparatively speaking) of Muslims? Especially when we know that after 2-3 generations most Muslims (and minorities in general) assimilate into western culture. This doesn't happen with Israel, since they are ostracised and can never properly be part of Jewish culture (not being Jewish).

Perhaps he can read the news coming out of Sweden, Germany, and France?  Also, your assumption about future demographic trends may be off:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-arab-fertility-rates-in-israel-on-par-for-first-time/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

As to them being part of Jewish culture, they have shown no desire to do such, anyway.  In fact, any of them that tried would be ostracized by their own, at best, killed at worst.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

let's be honest, what exactly can Israel do to help Europe with Muslim refugees? Nothing. he just probably wants to make friends and get a trade agreement. A majority of Israeli's can trace their roots back to Europe and he is just trying to capitalise on the anti Muslim feelings in Europe home and abroad. 

But Netanyahu isn't the only outsider to get into this debate, Trump and Bill Gates have both thrown their hats into the ring.  

• Like 2