Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sean Spicer Resigns

ExpandMyMind

WASHINGTON — Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, resigned on Friday morning, telling President Trump he vehemently disagreed with the appointment of the New York financier Anthony Scaramucci as communications director.

Mr. Trump offered Mr. Scaramucci the job at 10 a.m. The president requested that Mr. Spicer stay on, but Mr. Spicer told Mr. Trump that he believed the appointment was a major mistake, according to person with direct knowledge of the exchange.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/21/us/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-as-white-house-press-secretary.html

:D A bad pick for the job in the first place but you still have to feel for him having to defend a President that has been known to contradict himself often - he's even contradicted himself in the same sentence, on multiple occasions.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol,  trump needs to hire this guy, 

I've seen that before. That guy is a legend :D

Oh, no more Sean Spicy? Who will provide us with amusing gaffes now?

oh, yes.... 

• Like 2

I feel bad for the guy.  He didn't undermine himself as much as he was undermined by the very guy he was supposed to be the spokesman for.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, seanjo said:

People have missed the whole point of Trump's election, most ordinary people are sick of the Liberal social engineering and the thought control that is associated, I as a white person am not evil, in fact my culture (European) has enlightened the World and is the bastion of free thought.

Their hate blinds them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, seanjo said:

People have missed the whole point of Trump's election, most ordinary people are sick of the Liberal social engineering and the thought control that is associated, I as a white person am not evil, in fact my culture (European) has enlightened the World and is the bastion of free thought.

c71853cf5c1a12e7d5cce241a74ff6715c46e510

• Like 2

Flashback: Bill Clinton Shoved Aside 'Scary' Stephanopoulos in Favor of ‘Grown-Up’ 

Share  Tweet 0 
 Reddit    
By Scott Whitlock | July 21, 2017 12:00 PM EDT

Sean Spicer resigned as White House Press Secretary on Friday. Journalists immediately jumped on this as an example of yet more turmoil and harped on Spicer’s “missteps.” But White House tumult is hardly new, even for Presidents who would go on to serve two terms. ABC should know, considering that the network admitted in 1993 that then-President Bill Clinton “shunted aside” top aide George Stephanopoulos in favor of “grown-up” David Gergen. Stephanopoulos would go on to eventually host Good Morning America on the network. 

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/21/us/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-as-white-house-press-secretary.html

:D A bad pick for the job in the first place but you still have to feel for him having to defend a President that has been known to contradict himself often - he's even contradicted himself in the same sentence, on multiple occasions.

Eh, he had this perpetual "I didn't sign up for this" look on his face. Agreed on the bad pick...

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 3