Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just looking for some like-minded people

OlderSoul

Hello everyone. My name is Jason. I'm hoping this place is what I'm looking for. About 5 years back I started becoming very spiritual out of no where. My beliefs started to change. Here I am 5 years later and I cannot even tell you what I believe to be true of reality and what not. I know it doesn't really matter what conclusions I draw on this subject. My opinion doesn't make or break the system in the least. I just wanted to find some like minded people that I can talk to sometimes and ask questions of here and there. I'm fairly excites to have stumbled across this place while searching for answers on Astral Projection. Right now I'm laying in bed to try yet another attempt. Have a good night everyone. I look forward to your greetings.

• Like 6

Hi Jason, welcome to UM :)

• Like 3

Hiya OlderSoul ... just curious ... have you seen LostSoul anywhere lately ?

Welcome aboard ... :yes:

~

• Like 2

Welcome. It seems like a nice play ti explore to me. Iv been here I think like 5 years now. I started Christian, became more agnostic and spiritual (which was when I joined the site) and now I'm more on the atheist side.

I'm only 23 so who knows where I will be one it's all over haha. But welcome welcome. People have strong views here sometimes so don't get scared away

• Like 2