Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy theories you have heard about you?

JoeyEssex_

Welcome to UM.

Do you mean a general conspiracy theory which would affect you? Or one specifically about yourself individually?

The former, there are many wacky conspiracy theories which could affect us, e.g. 'chemtrails'. But the latter, nope. 

Have you?

Edit: After reading below comments, I have actually been accused of being a 'misinformation agent' or something similar, on these forums. Took it as a compliment! :lol:

Edited by Timonthy
Edit.

Flat earthers claim satellites don't exist, some even accuse people who have seen them as working for NASA... so I guess I must work for NASA.

• Like 3

A shill for the Illuminati and part of the New World Order. Clearly, one of the infamous "they...them." It was even insinuated that I was reptilian. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

About me? I do not think i am important enough for a conspiracy theory to attributed to me, but who knows? maybe there are people out there who are face booking about me and saying  I am a lizard working for the Trump administration while I parade as the queen of England in my spare time. 

• Like 3

I am NOT, i repeat, i am NOT part of the illuminati. Do NOT send me your membership requests or the 59.99 non refundable fee for this summer's bbq get together because Carol had surgery last week and will be out for another few days. BYOB. 

• Like 5

I have been accused of working for the "government", although when I ask which one it is never quite clear. 

Like Imagninarynumber1 I'm not a member of the Illuminati and you are never going to get me to admit that I am a member.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I am NOT, i repeat, i am NOT part of the illuminati.

The conspiracy theorist say you are, so there you have it, deny it all you like, the seed has been sown. 

Oh and BTW,  your may want to move your "car", I think you are about to get a ticket:

policias_1%25255B2%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

• Like 3

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

The conspiracy theorist say you are, so there you have it, deny it all you like, the seed has been sown. 

Oh and BTW,  your may want to move your "car", I think you are about to get a ticket:

policias_1%25255B2%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

I will move nothing.

NOTHING!!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I will move nothing.

NOTHING!!!!!

oh typical, throw the ticket on the floor, stamp on it and say " let them find me"  knowing full well it will take them 81,000 years. :angry: pay your fine like a honest human bein.....oh wait!  ok,scrap that.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JoeyEssex_ said:

have you ever heard a conspiracy theory about yourself?

Welcome to UM Joey :st Please, take time to read the site rules, checkout some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu: 

Interesting question. I'm not part of any CT as far as I'm aware of. Most of the members here probably haven't.. though of course here on UM everybody probably gets accused of being in on some CT, as you may see by some of the joking commentary that's been made so far. We do have or have had members here who have said they have been in on CT's. Like authors or folks involved- it does not happen a lot though. It's happened on occasion in non-CT sections. Like in a ghost thread where a house is being discussed, and the owner or someone named in the story shows up to comment. Or true crime when a person close to the case participates in the thread. Or a cryptid or ufo photo, and the photographer shows up.

It's a bit more common for the folks involved to bring it themselves rather than being discussed and then hearing about it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

oh typical, throw the ticket on the floor, stamp on it and say " let them find me"  knowing full well it will take them 81,000 years. :angry: pay your fine like a honest human bein.....oh wait!  ok,scrap that.

Members of the Illuminati aren't required to pay fines, afterall we they control the government........... or so I have been told. 

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Members os the Illuminati aren't required to pay fines, afterall we they control the government........... or so I have been told. 

I do not believe you, I am going to write to the Pentagon, the boys scouts, the telephone companies, and the queen of England, to help me uncover the truth, and I am going to ask my friend David Icke  to take the letters to the post office.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I do not believe you, I am going to write to the Pentagon, the boys scouts, the telephone companies, and the queen of England, to help me uncover the truth, and I am going to ask my friend David Icke  to take the letters to the post office.

You do know that David Icke is a shapeshifting space lizard right ?

The queen of England told me that........... or was it the other way round ? Sometimes its hard to keep track of all the conspiracies we are involved in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

You do know that David Icke is a shapeshifting space lizard right ?

The queen of England told me that........... or was it the other way round ? Sometimes its hard to keep track of all the conspiracies we are involved in.

Not heard about him being a shapeshifter, but I do know he has some shapeshifting shellsuits. Does that count as the same thing?

40 minutes ago, rashore said:

joking commentary that's been made so far.

who says we are joking? ok rashore, I feel a conspiracy here, are you trying to silence us? are you watching us (oh forget that bit, you are a moderator, so guess thats your job) erm, are you putting something in our cookies ? what secret society are you part of and will you get rid of that pink shell suit you are wearing, it looks like you have been thrown into a blender with  Barbara Cartland and David Icke!

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

Just now, freetoroam said:

who says we are joking? ok rashore, I feel a conspiracy here, are you trying to silence us? are you watching us (oh forget that bit, you are a moderator, so guess thats your job) erm, are you putting something in our cookies ? what secret society are you part of and will you get rid of that pink shell suit you are wearing, it looks like you have been thrown into a blender with so Barbara Cartland and David Icke!

Woah, pink shell suit? You go too far Free, that's just tacky as hell, yuck. But otherwise, I can neither confirm nor deny... :whistle::cat:

A bit more real though... There have been members that have had some CTish notions, like the mods or even other members are bots. It's kind of funny.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rashore said:

Woah, pink shell suit? You go too far Free, that's just tacky as hell, yuck. But otherwise, I can neither confirm nor deny... :whistle::cat:

A bit more real though... There have been members that have had some CTish notions, like the mods or even other members are bots. It's kind of funny.

Your not a bot ? Thats just what a government bot would say. :ph34r:

I have been accused to be a Chinese hiding under a Japanese name by a Vitnamese poster on The Economist forums. Who else could have dared to point out Vietnam was claiming as much water in the Chinese see as China? ^_^

Yeah, I have been accused of being a CIA plant, a government agent and everything associated with it.

It just shows how some opponents have to resort to personal attacks when they can't refute your arguments.

• Like 2

OP may have been too scared about the amount of conspiracy happening or not happening here, and bailed... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Members of the Illuminati aren't required to pay fines, afterall we they control the government........... or so I have been told. 

No those are sexy blondes with big boob. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

Yeah, I have been accused of being a CIA plant, a government agent and everything associated with it.

It just shows how some opponents have to resort to personal attacks when they can't refute your arguments.

you forgot schill

Edited by The Silver Thong

9 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

you forgot schill

Yes, you did call me a shill (note how the word is spelt).