Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery woman 'wails through letterboxes'

UM-Bot

9 hours ago, Astra. said:

This story gave me the chills. It reminded me of the movie 'Scream of the Banshee' ...

It surely does. But if it's real I bet it's something non-paranormal. Just some drunk hobo woman wanting something incomprehensible, or just a wind blowing from a rare direction.

• Like 3

Security cameras are cheap these days, set up camera with motion detector, catch the Midnight Screamer

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Chaldon said:

It surely does. But if it's real I bet it's something non-paranormal. Just some drunk hobo woman wanting something incomprehensible, or just a wind blowing from a rare direction.

Well, I don't really believe in the paranormal. Even tho, I don't mind watching the odd scary movie.. I agree that it was probably just an eccentric and possibly drunk old bag lady that lives on the streets. Hopefully, there will be a follow up to the story.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2017 at 10:30 PM, Hammerclaw said:

She did it to someone for an hour? I'd have called the cops after the first five minutes.

I didn't get that one either.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 1

Seems like you should just call the police. If someone showed up and I didn't want to see them, they have about five minutes to leave before I call the police to come remove them.

Same thing happened in Leicester, when a guy answered his door to help the woman 2 men pushed him inside and robbed him. :ph34r: