Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Five hurt in Switzerland chainsaw attack

Still Waters

2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I think you're just trying to bait someone into an argument where they say terrorism is everywhere and they want to do something about it and you say it's not and they can't.

Anyways there's nothing wrong with a message of vigilance but I'll be the first to admit that maybe I'm not thinking enough about a Leatherface attack as much I should be.

Ya I never really thought about that much myself. I'm surprised by his picture he could even pic it up and start it. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

I agree with that. Most people are clueless as to there surroundings. 

Like those you are insensible about what is happening in there own countries. it is not happening to them so it is ok.

Those are the kind of people i get stand anymore. they Attack me right away when i came to the forum. i talk about German woman who are rapes and kills by migrants they don't care.

i did not talk more because the modérator took out my post. but i say anyway here if i could ?

• Like 3

Ok folks, we are getting off topic here with the terrorism thing... so far it's been confirmed that the chainsaw attack was not terrorism. Please keep the discussion on topic, and about the actual chainsaw attack.

Rashore, moderating team.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rashore said:

Ok folks, we are getting off topic here with the terrorism thing... so far it's been confirmed that the chainsaw attack was not terrorism. Please keep the discussion on topic, and about the actual chainsaw attack.

Rashore, moderating team.

Your right, it doesn't sound like a terrorist attack it sounds like a nut job on the loose . Happens here in Canada too. The only mention of terrorism was that France is on high alert as they should be. Now to lighten the mood I will post a Canadian police chase.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lidia said:

Like those you are insensible about what is happening in there own countries. it is not happening to them so it is ok.

Those are the kind of people i get stand anymore. they Attack me right away when i came to the forum. i talk about German woman who are rapes and kills by migrants they don't care.

i did not talk more because the modérator took out my post. but i say anyway here if i could ?

If you're making hasty generalisations, you're literally peddling logical fallacy.

You can expect to be called on it, 'round these parts.

• Like 2

Just a question, is it wrong to quote someone in there native language ?  not everything is in English. 

2 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Just a question, is it wrong to quote someone in there native language ?  not everything is in English. 

We do have it in the site rules to only post in English.

Just now, rashore said:

We do have it in the site rules to only post in English.

Oh well, I didn't know that.  I was talking to a French person so I thought I would be polite and reply in her language. Sorry for breaking the rules.  I had no idea this was English only.  I speak french as well not very good though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

Oh well, I didn't know that.  I was talking to a French person so I thought I would be polite and reply in her language. Sorry for breaking the rules.  I had no idea this was English only.  I speak french as well not very good though.

It's only fair that the rest of us uncultured heathens know what smack you're talking. 

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 2

Sounds like he attacked a health insurance company's office.  CSS insurance.

Edited by Gromdor
Added company name

54 minutes ago, F3SS said:

It's only fair that the rest of us uncultured heathens know what smack you're talking. 

Smack,  she felt attacked and I said don't worry about it. In french  Holy crap did I kill someones dog or something wow plus nobody said anything about heathens. Canada just happens to be bilingual. Or are you just pulling my leg a bit here. 

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Sounds like he attacked a health insurance company's office.  CSS insurance.

That's what I have read as well 

16 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Smack,  she felt attacked and I said don't worry about it. In french  Holy crap did I kill someones dog or something wow plus nobody said anything about heathens. Canada just happens to be bilingual. Or are you just pulling my leg a bit here. 

He's pulling your leg and sucked you in. :D

• Like 3

Just now, Michelle said:

He's pulling your leg and sucked you in. :D

I thought so, now I have to get him back lol  I should have known when he said heathens. F3SS your on my radar :P

• Like 2

Swiss chainsaw attack suspect arrested
Swiss police arrest man suspected of chainsaw rampage that injured five people, following international manhunt

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40723179

On 24.7.2017 at 11:34 PM, F3SS said:

I think you're just trying to bait someone into an argument where they say terrorism is everywhere and they want to do something about it and you say it's not and they can't.

Anyways there's nothing wrong with a message of vigilance but I'll be the first to admit that maybe I'm not thinking enough about a Leatherface attack as much I should be.

I'm not the one to bait. It was unclear what it meant. No need to be so protective, I am not that evil. ;)

On 24.7.2017 at 11:42 PM, lidia said:

I care a lot. Thank you.