Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would someone please do a reading on me

Jnoelle44

I apologize I wasn't sure where to post this, I very much am in need of a reading and didn't know if anyone practicing or otherwise could help? I am in a panic and confused place and it has to do with a romantic relationship and a family relationship. I can't seem to get clarity, or I have but I keep fumbling with if it's right or wrong. If anyone can i would very much appreciate it. Just tired of feeling this panic come back to me over and over again. If you need further information please let me know and I can send it to you. Thank you in advance! 

1 hour ago, Jnoelle44 said:

I apologize I wasn't sure where to post this, I very much am in need of a reading and didn't know if anyone practicing or otherwise could help? I am in a panic and confused place and it has to do with a romantic relationship and a family relationship. I can't seem to get clarity, or I have but I keep fumbling with if it's right or wrong. If anyone can i would very much appreciate it. Just tired of feeling this panic come back to me over and over again. If you need further information please let me know and I can send it to you. Thank you in advance! 

I do not understand the help you need? You are making panic attacks?

No, I was wanting to see if anyone would do a reading so I can gain some clarity to a current situation. I don't have panic attacks but the worry is enough to take over just about every thought. 

Just now, Jnoelle44 said:

No, I was wanting to see if anyone would do a reading so I can gain some clarity to a current situation. I don't have panic attacks but the worry is enough to take over just about every thought. 

Maybe you could confide with someone you know and trust instead of reaching out to shams.

Give it a break, guys. What's requested here is the help of a psychic. Don't laugh if you check your horoscope every morning. We all have our foibles and the OP is entitled to theirs.

• Like 1

Wish I could be of assistance, but I only do psychotic readings, which wouldn't be any help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2017 at 1:37 PM, Jnoelle44 said:

in this case, my spirit guide told me that things should workout and be okay for you in the future. From my tarot cards I got taking a step-by-step approach, being determined to succeed and making what's possible real was another thing I drew. Didn't get much for right now but those three things.

• Like 1