Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Water found deep inside our Moon

seeder

Guest brizink
1 hour ago, paperdyer said:

The water evaporated since no one was looking for it.:whistle:

They were looking for it. And it evaporated from being trapped in rocks? NEXT!

Guest brizink
On 7/26/2017 at 4:54 AM, freetoroam said:

Do not tell him that....he will say NASA bought the materials for 10 bucks from the market to make the fake moon for the fake landing.

i am still not sure if he was serious....:huh: 

Did I claim that titanium was the hardest material ever? No I just quoted a NASA geologist actually. Also, does light or sound or any other form of radiation traveling through the vacuum of space have the penetrating power of a big diamond tipped drill bit from Lowe's, answer "no". NEXT!

10 minutes ago, brizink said:

Did I claim that titanium was the hardest material ever?

Nobody claimed that you claimed titanium to be the hardest material ever.

• Like 1

Guest brizink
On 7/26/2017 at 4:54 AM, freetoroam said:

Do not tell him that....he will say NASA bought the materials for 10 bucks from the market to make the fake moon for the fake landing.

i am still not sure if he was serious....:huh: 

I was serious, I was quoting a NASA geologist that worked on the Apollo missions analysis, I can't remember his name but he was adamant about the surface density below the dust. Titanum isn't very hard, it's just so incredibly flexible that it's tough, makes for the best springs on Earth. I could have said it's harder than frozen p***, the instruments wouldn't penetrate that either. Any radiospectral analysis they could use would NOT include sonic radio spectography because that propagates through molecular chains of vibration, ie physical contact between molecules and atoms, there are none between the radiation belt and the moon. Ergo, there could be no data retrieved from beyond the surface because microwave and laser technology just won't penetrate more than a few nm below the dust, and that's a stretch since thorium, plutonium, iron, platinum and H3O which all have isotopic absorbsion properties that would stiffle any radiological examination. 

Guest brizink
2 minutes ago, toast said:

Nobody claimed that you claimed titanium to be the hardest material ever.

Then why say anything about it's hardness at all. Had the claim been that they drilled the lunar surface and I said "impossible, it's as hard as titanum" I would understand. But the claim is that they detected water content within the lunar surface. That's a lie, also there are some molecular structures that with a little interference from the radiation in space could produce a false positive. We know there's lots of H3O there, it's not out of the realm of possibility that the wireless communications they use aren't completely immune to radio interference from a wide array of sources. Think about it, moon water, when it takes this much pressure and atmosphere and gravity to hold water here. The vacuum of space and radiation are why comes are in a constant state of gaseous expansion as they fly through space. They eventually loose their water. Which is something the moon would have done in a radiation siv that is space, Along with no pressure to keep the water from expanding Into individual free floating molecules that invariably would be destroyed by radiation and turned into various isotopes. 

28 minutes ago, brizink said:

Then why say anything about it's hardness at all. Had the claim been that they drilled the lunar surface and I said "impossible, it's as hard as titanum" I would understand. But the claim is that they detected water content within the lunar surface. That's a lie, also there are some molecular structures that with a little interference from the radiation in space could produce a false positive. We know there's lots of H3O there, it's not out of the realm of possibility that the wireless communications they use aren't completely immune to radio interference from a wide array of sources. Think about it, moon water, when it takes this much pressure and atmosphere and gravity to hold water here. The vacuum of space and radiation are why comes are in a constant state of gaseous expansion as they fly through space. They eventually loose their water. Which is something the moon would have done in a radiation siv that is space, Along with no pressure to keep the water from expanding Into individual free floating molecules that invariably would be destroyed by radiation and turned into various isotopes. 

Anyway,  it seems you didnt read the scientific paper linked in the article in post #1.

Also, does light or sound or any other form of radiation traveling through the vacuum of space have the penetrating power of a big diamond tipped drill bit from Lowe's, answer "no". NEXT!

Nowhere it is claimed that satellite data was generated by penetration of the Moon`s body, nowhere.

Here we demonstrate that, for a number of lunar pyroclastic deposits, near-infrared reflectance spectra acquired by the Moon Mineralogy Mapper instrument onboard the Chandrayaan-1 orbiter exhibit absorptions consistent with enhanced OH- and/or H2O-bearing materials. These enhancements suggest a widespread occurrence of water in pyroclastic materials sourced from the deep lunar interior, and thus an indigenous origin.

Get smart

1 hour ago, brizink said:

Did I claim that titanium was the hardest material ever? No I just quoted a NASA geologist actually. Also, does light or sound or any other form of radiation traveling through the vacuum of space have the penetrating power of a big diamond tipped drill bit from Lowe's, answer "no". NEXT!

My question was were are you getting the info from about the moon, because you mentioned no moon landings and fake stones. As you have now said from NASA, and they know because they have been there and there are no fake rocks from their side.

what research have you done on the moon where you can  claim they are lying? What equipment are you using to test the moon? 

On 28/07/2017 at 7:34 AM, freetoroam said:

My question was were are you getting the info from about the moon, because you mentioned no moon landings and fake stones. As you have now said from NASA, and they know because they have been there and there are no fake rocks from their side.

what research have you done on the moon where you can  claim they are lying? What equipment are you using to test the moon? 

What are you talking about?  Everyone knows the moon is completely littered with fake rocks. :whistle:

• Like 1

On 26/07/2017 at 3:27 AM, brizink said:

I call BS, not a single moon rock recovered from Apollo missions indicated even a slight presence of water.

Yes they did - see the OP ;) 

9 hours ago, taniwha said:

What are you talking about?  Everyone knows the moon is completely littered with fake rocks. :whistle:

Thats because it is a fake moon. 

• Like 3

Aye ... that's a gud'un that is ...

~

[00.02:54]

~

On 7/26/2017 at 3:15 AM, Waspie_Dwarf said:

Nonsense, If you are going to claim to know things at least do a little fact checking first.

The reason NASA impacted objects on the Moon was to search for surface water frozen in craters at the lunar poles which are in permanent shadow. That has nothing at all to do with this new discovery of water deep inside the moon,

Nonsense. Here is an article wrote in 2009 by CNN, following moons bombardment 

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/10/09/probe.moon.crash/index.html

and a quote from Nasa investigator :

"We have the data we need to actually address the questions we set out to address," said Anthony Colaprete, principal investigator for the Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite, or LCROSS, mission.

It will be awhile before all the data from the satellite can be analyzed to determine if there is water on the moon, according to LCROSS project manager Dan Andrews.

and a quote from the end of article wrote 8 years ago:

Data from previous space missions have revealed trace amounts of water in lunar soil. The LCROSS mission seeks a definitive answer to the question of how much water is present. NASA has said it believes water on the moon could be a valuable resource in the agency's quest to explore the solar system.

It was known there is water on the moon