Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Found strange crow/raven cards

Jade7

A few years back I found something really strange. Near the beach where I lived I kept finding these crow/raven style tarot cards? I didn't get a good vibe off them anyway but I found some one day next to a dead crow/raven. It really creeped me out. Do you think this was a bizarre coincidence or do you think these cards were used in some sort of black magic ritual and the crow was sacrificed?

Edited by Jade7
  • Like 2

Hmmmm lots of legends about crows out there, but never heard of belief that required sacrifice of them.

Probably some kid had the cards and saw the bird, put the card there to scare people or play a prank. B)

2 hours ago, The Russian Hare said:

Hmmmm lots of legends about crows out there, but never heard of belief that required sacrifice of them.

Probably some kid had the cards and saw the bird, put the card there to scare people or play a prank. B)

Well it worked haha. I was spooked for a while

I think it was by coincidence and wouldn't overthink it. Though, I'm a tough one to convince and need a lot of evidence so really it's up to your interpretation :P

Poor old corvids get a bit of a hard time I love them I got a pet one and have rehabed quite a few 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Matt221 said:

Poor old corvids get a bit of a hard time I love them I got a pet one and have rehabed quite a few 

Me too I like them 

• Like 1

I hope the dead crow wasn't sacrificed. They are very intelligent birds, they can solve puzzles and I have heard of them leaving gifts for people who feed them, I feed 2 wild ravens , I call them Heckle and Jeckle , and if I am inside they knock on the fence with their beaks to get my attention . 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Matt221 said:

I have saved three magpies in my day never a crow or raven this happened maybe a month ago.