Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI seized smashed hard drives from ex-DNC ch

Sweetpumper

/pol/ found this guy youtube channel

I don't think I should link it here, but there is some creepy stuff on his youtube subscriptions.

5 minutes ago, The Russian Hare said:

/pol/ found this guy youtube channel

I don't think I should link it here, but there is some creepy stuff on his youtube subscriptions.

what kind of creepy stuff ?

Just now, Ozfactor said:

what kind of creepy stuff ?

Young girls doing house chores, young girls dancing

Search for "super seven girls" on youtube.

25 minutes ago, The Russian Hare said:

Young girls doing house chores, young girls dancing

Search for "super seven girls" on youtube.

I will take your word that it is disturbing, I won't look it up 

11 hours ago, Ozfactor said:

I will take your word that it is disturbing, I won't look it up 

I don't blame you. There's a You Tube clip about those sites, and they raise all kinds of red flags.

I blew this off at first, but WOW ... this could be gigantic.

It blows the whole Trump/Russia thing to shreds, but I hear the Legacy Media only spent 37 seconds on it so far.

THAT, my friends, seems as if it is about to change.

The short form -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hXsgo1rbTE

If you really want all the background info on this whole thing and have an hour to spend, this is a great way to get it;

• Like 3

13 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

It blows the whole Trump/Russia thing to shreds, but I hear the Legacy Media only spent 37 seconds on it so far.

If you really want all the background info on this whole thing and have an hour to spend, this is a great way to get it;

Wow. I'm only half way through, and omg. 

Please let those hard drives be repairable. This could potentially drain a large section of that swamp. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Wow. I'm only half way through, and omg. 

Please let those hard drives be repairable. This could potentially drain a large section of that swamp. 

Yeah, I know its a lot in one sitting, but this is too big to go away. Best to have the whole scoop before we start posting away, right?

• Like 2

Couldn't you smash the HDD and then put it in a microwave? I know it'd wreck the microwave, but in a hole and using a cheap one, wouldn't that fry it? Couldn't you DBAN it before as well? I also think drilling through it multiple times in a specific area can help.

Either way, the more extreme the method of removal the more suspicious people might be on the contents. If it wasn't anything particularly important, smashing it is enough for most people. I've never had to do it to a HDD, though I really should, got old work computer with super important stuff on it that I could destroy.

23 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

23 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

The Democratic propaganda news outlets won't cover or report it, which proves their dishonesty and duplicity. All three network newscasts ignored it. They won't mention it unless they're forced to do so, and it's likely that they'll find a way to negatively mention Trump when they do so. This is why alternative news outlets are so vital.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

The Democratic propaganda news outlets won't cover or report it, which proves their dishonesty and duplicity. All three network newscasts ignored it. They won't mention it unless they're forced to do so, and it's likely that they'll find a way to negatively mention Trump when they do so. This is why alternative news outlets are so vital.

The Media's failure to report on it only allowed it to grow, metastasizing into a monstrous cancer. Over the months there were many warning signs and much testimony... and now at least three people are dead

This has gone way, way past Watergate or the Teapot Dome. 

Short summary, about 3 min;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SikafZXLho

About all the dead lawyers;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW46gdfXciQ

This is from back in March!
(And ignored, of course)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=danXg17hD40

Deeper and deeper it gets....

• Like 4

Here's the unbelievable part:

Breaking: Seth Rich’s Murder Investigation Shut Down by Wasserman Schultz’s Brother Who’s a Federal District Attorney for DC

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/06/02/breaking-seth-richs-murder-investigation-shut-down-by-wasserman-schultzs-brother-whos-a-federal-district-attorney-for-dc/

Wait it gets better:

Steven Wasserman, Brother of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, to Oversee Awan Family Investigation

https://squawker.org/all/steven-wasserman-brother-of-debbie-wasserman-schultz-to-oversee-awan-family-investigation/

No conflict of interest in either case?  And the DNC screamed RUSSIA but wouldn't allow the FBI to review the drives, and I hope all this ties together. Just because they are rich, powerful, and influential doesn't mean they are above the law.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, South Alabam said:

No conflict of interest in either case?  And the DNC screamed RUSSIA but wouldn't allow the FBI to review the drives, and I hope all this ties together. Just because they are rich, powerful, and influential doesn't mean they are above the law.

Trumps legal team has to get on this - and show honest Americans that these lying corrupt people are not above the law -

I suppose the problem is that there are many lawyers and attorneys etc who are key players in the Swamp -

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

The dishonesty and duplicity is so obvious it's breathtaking - that they know? think? they can get away with it is a major problem -

As ''''they'''' start to mop up and control alternative news outlets and forums etc democracy is in deep trouble - :/

• Like 2

19 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

The Media's failure to report on it only allowed it to grow, metastasizing into a monstrous cancer. Over the months there were many warning signs and much testimony... and now at least three people are dead

This has gone way, way past Watergate or the Teapot Dome. 

Short summary, about 3 min;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SikafZXLho

About all the dead lawyers;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW46gdfXciQ

This is from back in March!
(And ignored, of course)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=danXg17hD40

Deeper and deeper it gets....

The fact, that there is next to no media coverage and reporting on these things, demonstrates collusion with Democrats. These scandals make Trump's "scandals" look like nothing by comparison. The media probably will continue to concentrate on Trump's mice more than Hillary's elephants. They'll maximize the mice while they minimize the elephants.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, bee said:

The dishonesty and duplicity is so obvious it's breathtaking - that they know? think? they can get away with it is a major problem -

As ''''they'''' start to mop up and control alternative news outlets and forums etc democracy is in deep trouble - :/

They know that we know that they're Democratic propaganda news outlets. Even their entertainment programs and talk shows display political partisanship. It's extremely obvious. It seems like they're just fine with turning off millions of viewers.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

The fact, that there is next to no media coverage and reporting on these things, demonstrates collusion with Democrats. These scandals make Trump's "scandals" look like nothing by comparison. The media probably will continue to concentrate on Trump's mice more than Hillary's elephants. They'll maximize the mice while they minimize the elephants.

I see that it's all been rumbling along mainly unreported in the background, for a while - 

this article was written in March this year but apparently the investigation began late last year -

The Democrats / Media  and Associates must have cooked up the whole Trump / Russia Collusion thing in a desperate
attempt at misdirection - (as well as other reasons - like trying to delegitimize the Trump presidency) 

re the last bolded paragraph in the quote below --- just how stupid are the people who employed them FFS -

https://wearechange.org/pakistani-awan-family-under-investigation-for-largest-breach-of-national-security-in-history/

Five people in a Pakistani family that were employed by members of the House of Representatives are now under criminal investigation after unauthorized access to Congressional computers has resulted in one of the largest breaches of national security in U.S. history.

The investigation started late last year, Politico reported in February.

Three brothers, Abid, Jamal and Imran Awan, and two of their wives, Hina Alvi and Natalia Sova worked as employees for several members of the Democratic House. All worked as information technology (IT) aides from July 2009 to 2017.

A man named Rao Abbas is also under investigation according to Russia Today.

Their jobs were related to intelligence, terrorism, and cybersecurity. This included the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, the Committee on Homeland Security, and the Subcommittee on Tactical Air and Land Forces of the Armed Services Committee.

• Like 1

why are the mainstream media ignoring it ? 

Edited by Ozfactor
  • Like 1

Because mainstream media has become politicized. If they report it, it would make their party look bad. Check this article out: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/08/wasserman_schultz_subverted_democracy.html

Democrats (from the party that thinks the Electoral College is undemocratic but that unelected super delegates representing party bosses are just fine) forget how former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz tipped the scales for Hillary Clinton over a surging Bernie Sanders. She interfered in the 2016 election in ways that Vladimir Putin couldn’t even dream of and arguably changed at least the Democratic Party results and campaign timeline.

Robert Mueller’s appointment as special counsel of the Russia election interference probe presents an opportunity for the FBI to inspect the Democratic Party computers that U.S. intelligence concluded were penetrated by Kremlin-directed hackers, cybersecurity analysts say.

The Democratic National Committee did not allow the FBI to physically inspect its machines, including servers. There is no public indication that any government agency has ever looked at the machines, prompting some former intelligence people to question the findings…

Be that as it may, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC subverted our democracy in 2016, not the Russians. Will Special Counsel Robert Mueller actually look into this or will his team of Hillary lawyers and Democratic donors continue in hot pursuit of Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner? Perhaps if Kushner had smashed his hard drives and phones, deleted 33,000 emails, and tried to leave the country, the media and Democrats would have lost interest. Then he would be acting like any other holier-than-thou Democrat.

You see? This country is really in trouble. Trump was elected to keep this kind of thinking and subversion out of the White House because Americans did not want corruptible Hillary in office. Maybe Trump should hire someone with ties to the Muslim brotherhood, and watch the hypocrisy flow off the medias lips. No, he needs to investigate all this corruption, and stop feeling sorry for these people who help themselves. Bottom line, politicians are public servants. They are there to serve the people, and not themselves.

• Like 7

13 hours ago, bee said:

I see that it's all been rumbling along mainly unreported in the background, for a while - 

this article was written in March this year but apparently the investigation began late last year -

The Democrats / Media  and Associates must have cooked up the whole Trump / Russia Collusion thing in a desperate
attempt at misdirection - (as well as other reasons - like trying to delegitimize the Trump presidency) 

re the last bolded paragraph in the quote below --- just how stupid are the people who employed them FFS -

https://wearechange.org/pakistani-awan-family-under-investigation-for-largest-breach-of-national-security-in-history/

The Democratic propaganda news outlets would set records for hyperventilation if the Trump campaign was linked to this or something like this. This story is served on a silver platter to anybody who does real journalism. That leaves out the progressive mouthpieces who make their decisions based on partisan politics. They're now a part of the system that they once challenged.

• Like 3

@preacherman76 Is this the thread you were talking about? 

The facts on the ground here are basically that the drives were suspected of containing info on alleged bank fraud, but it looks as though this guy may have had info or dirt on the (ex?) head of the DNC, otherwise why would she have kept him on the payroll but restrict his access to House computers? It looks like she might have been blackmailed, maybe?

Can anyone else add anything? Because I've read through the thread and no one really has any info or evidence of anything that I can see other than reaching the conclusion of 'it must be corruption' because it reinforces their already held beliefs. (Also, it might be corruption).

On 2017-7-26 at 1:28 AM, F3SS said:

Why don't these people ever throw their hardware into some large body of water? Or dig a hole and throw a gallon of muratic acid on it and bury it after. Instead they smash them and wait for the FBI to pick up the pieces. There has got to be more efficient ways that aren't really difficult.

Maybe he already wiped it and was just destroying it physically for good measure? You really don't need to destroy a hard drive to delete the data. If you use software to write over the entire drive enough times then even the FBI wouldn't be able to read anything from it.

6 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

@preacherman76 Is this the thread you were talking about? 

The facts on the ground here are basically that the drives were suspected of containing info on alleged bank fraud, but it looks as though this guy may have had info or dirt on the (ex?) head of the DNC, otherwise why would she have kept him on the payroll but restrict his access to House computers? It looks like she might have been blackmailed, maybe?

Can anyone else add anything? Because I've read through the thread and no one really has any info or evidence of anything that I can see other than reaching the conclusion of 'it must be corruption' because it reinforces their already held beliefs. (Also, it might be corruption).

No not this one, but you were close. Actually there is two, but this one will do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Maybe he already wiped it and was just destroying it physically for good measure? You really don't need to destroy a hard drive to delete the data. If you use software to write over the entire drive enough times then even the FBI wouldn't be able to read anything from it.

Please, lets not be tap-dancing around this one, that is what allowed this to metastasize over the last few months into something with an increasing body-count.

Let the truth come out for once, people need to see that once in a while. 

And if the Democrat Party needs to re-invent itself after this, then that could only be a GOOD thing for you guys. Rationally speaking, the results of this years's speicial elections ought to show you that the same old routine does not work any more.

At all. 

What this country needs is a good opposition party to keep the Republicans reasonably honest, not (as the late great Hunter S. Thompson put it) "shaggy whores and failed dingbats".

He also said that the last time a major political party in the US went belly-up was in 1853, it was the Whigs. They had ceased to stand for anything but pure politics. That does not mean it can't happen again. In fact, it does appear to be well underway as we speak.

• Like 3

I think some people misunderstand the type of slime we are dealing with here. These are people whose entire being revolves around political gain.

This DNC, spearheaded by an autonomous pawn named Debbie, is completely void of any type of heartfelt conviction or ability to play it straight especially at the time of last years election. Their entire purpose, agenda and script was to promote Hillary Clinton rather than the Democratic Party and her contenders. They rigged their side of the election. When that was found out Debbie took the fall as I believe she was always supposed to. What happened next? Hillary hired her to work on her campaign. The integrity these people showed was something to behold. 

Then we have hubris. To this clique there was never going to be any other outcome than Hillary in the Oval Office. They ran her campaign with ignorance and corruption like no other. Bob Creamer was caught on project veritas admitting that the stated intent was [for Hillary] to win by any means necessary including deceit and violence where he then admitted to paying for all the violence we seen at Trump rallies. He was ordered to and said that while their was no direct contact that Hillary absolutely was aware who was causing the violence along with how and why. Her team just kept in the plausible deniability zone. Back to the hubris, this all happened because she was going to win and they would never be caught or ousted. Debbie was right there for the whole thing and she had a job in the White House. Once in they were going to destroy all evidence or have the power to avoid any trouble if caught and they were all dead wrong. They miscalculated and did business with this Awan guy who knows and did god knows what for this crime syndicate.

That's the type of slime involved here. Don't put any amount of criminal activity or political corruption past them. They are the mossy sediment at the bottom of the swamp and there are none more corrupt and out of touch.

• Like 5