Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Theory of Space-time,gravity,energy,magnetism

trevor borocz johnson

Why are light waves not required to be in a medium? How does the heat from the sun transfer through the void of space? It would make more sense if they just said that space contained some sort of medium of which waves can transfer through. The better question is, if space is an empty void in which things (planets moons etc) exist within, what is it exactly that is being warped? They always show this mythical fabric of space/time being warped by the mass of objects, yet this seems impossible. The equations are very likely accurate and useful, however the cause I believe is wrong. How can something warp nothing? This makes no sense whatsoever and Nikola Tesla even got into it back in the day regarding this issue. Basic particles such as protons/electrons have yet to be proven actually exist physically, they simply detect certain characteristics such as an electric charge or radiation, and they assume it must be carried by a particle. The reality is, that matter is held together by electric and magnetic forces that oscillate in the form of waves, which is what carries the energy. Everything is a wave, and is provably so. The particle-wave duality is a cop out to try and retain the particle theory despite all the evidence that wave theory is the only provable reality. Space is like a shadow, which is the absence of something. You can warp a shadow but only if its on a surface, space has no surface and even if it did, you could not warp it in any way. Space has yet to be defined as something that can be acted upon, and until otherwise proven to be warpable I will continue to advocate for aether theory. There must be some kind of universal medium even within a vacuum, even NASA says the so called vacuum of space contains dark energy and other things that can effect it...just call it what it is, aether.

Edited by ArcherSage
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, ArcherSage said:

Why are light waves not required to be in a medium?

Why is a medium required?  Don't invent things without having some logic behind it.  My logic would be that I see stars and the Sun, and feel heat from the latter.. so I observe light/heat travelling through space, and space certainly, according to all our understandings and measurements to date, is essentially empty of anything.  Explain to me why you need a media.  Is it just because you are used to living in an atmosphere and can't escape that medium?  That's unscientific.... :D 

How does the heat from the sun transfer through the void of space?

By radiation.  I presume you are OK with protons and other HEP's not needing a medium, yet light/EMF needs one?  Hmm.  Makes that particle/wave duality into an interesting topic...

It would make more sense

Making sense, surely, goes out the window as soon as you hit relativity.  Do you deny that too, because it doesn't make sense or seem to be possible?  How about quantum entanglement?  Common sense is not always a good guide to what is actually true..

So until an observation/experiment shows that an aether exists, I'm pretty happy with science's current rejection of it.  Most of those studying this stuff are heaps smarter than me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Why is a medium required?  Don't invent things without having some logic behind it.  My logic would be that I see stars and the Sun, and feel heat from the latter.. so I observe light/heat travelling through space, and space certainly, according to all our understandings and measurements to date, is essentially empty of anything.  Explain to me why you need a media.  Is it just because you are used to living in an atmosphere and can't escape that medium?  That's unscientific.... :D 

By radiation.  I presume you are OK with protons and other HEP's not needing a medium, yet light/EMF needs one?  Hmm.  Makes that particle/wave duality into an interesting topic...

Making sense, surely, goes out the window as soon as you hit relativity.  Do you deny that too, because it doesn't make sense or seem to be possible?  How about quantum entanglement?  Common sense is not always a good guide to what is actually true..

So until an observation/experiment shows that an aether exists, I'm pretty happy with science's current rejection of it.  Most of those studying this stuff are heaps smarter than me.

Yet NASA has invented imaginary nonsense to try and explain how space is NOT a void but is full of dark matter/energy and other things that would create a medium.

6 hours ago, ArcherSage said:

Yet NASA has invented imaginary nonsense to try and explain how space is NOT a void but is full of dark matter/energy and other things that would create a medium.

False.  Although I should note we were earlier talking about an aether, now it has changed subtly to a medium...  While I too, carelessly, used that term, they have quite different meanings..

Dark Matter and Dark Energy are different things altogether, and what *has* been found in an 'empty' vacuum does not at all create an aether.  You need to do a bit more reading.  Don't make claims without citing them - NASA links..?  

The literal definition here.

In physical cosmology and astronomy, dark energy is an unknown form of energy which is hypothesized to permeate all of space, tending to accelerate the expansion of the universe.

It has not been proven to exist, and if it did it would resemble aether. If it permeates ALL of space, surely this energy would act as a medium, how could it be in our physical existence and NOT be a medium if it permeates all of space. What is the energy made of ? How can this energy force the expansion of the universe (space which is made of nothing????).

Edited by ArcherSage

14 hours ago, ArcherSage said:

The literal definition here.

In physical cosmology and astronomy, dark energy is an unknown form of energy which is hypothesized to permeate all of space, tending to accelerate the expansion of the universe.

It has not been proven to exist, and if it did it would resemble aether. If it permeates ALL of space, surely this energy would act as a medium, how could it be in our physical existence and NOT be a medium if it permeates all of space. What is the energy made of ? How can this energy force the expansion of the universe (space which is made of nothing????).

I don't like the idea of dark energy either, but I try not to confuse terms.

I think it is fair to claim dark energy is a medium, but it is significantly different than the ``luminiferous aether'' which was previously postulated as the mechanism for light propagation.[1]

Furthermore, an omnipresent energy is not really a new thing. Gravitational fields permeate all of space, and there is an energy density associated with that field (of course in most of space the gravitational field is negligible, but it is still there). The cosmic microwave background is a form of electromagnetic energy that permeates all of space. You can call these media as well.

Dark energy would be a form of energy that does not interact with electromagnetic fields (hence is ``dark'').

This energy forces the expansion of the universe because the curvature/stretching of space is related to the mass-energy density in that space; this is expressed in the Einstein field equations.

On a super-galactic scale, every point in the Universe appears to be moving away from every other point - something that can only be described as ``expansion''. This expansion requires more energy than is observed in the galaxies; consequently this new unknown form of energy is postulated to make up the difference.

[1] To be clear: When speaking of ``aether'' people want a medium that supports light in the same way that water supports water waves. Can't have water waves without water, can you? But referring to dark energy as a medium would be more like referring to the consequences of throwing a ball in water as opposed to air - more friction in water than in air. For that matter, a ball moving through the cosmic microwave background will behave slightly differently than if there were no CMB - the CMB exerts a small radiation pressure on the ball, creating friction. Of course this friction is negligibly small so everyone ignores it, but it is there. Dark energy may have similar effects.

• Like 1

We live inside a growing organism, our planets and moons are simply cells within a body. BOOM

Wow, my mind is blown. Oh wait... no it isn't, it was just my nose.

I can't argue with your statement since it is clear you have stretched the definition of ``growing organism'' and ``cell'' so far.

And it fits nicely with my theory of everything: Everything is pumpkins. (For a suitably broad definition of ``pumpkin''.)

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, sepulchrave said:

Wow, my mind is blown. Oh wait... no it isn't, it was just my nose.

I can't argue with your statement since it is clear you have stretched the definition of ``growing organism'' and ``cell'' so far.

And it fits nicely with my theory of everything: Everything is pumpkins. (For a suitably broad definition of ``pumpkin''.)

I've always liked theories like his: that we are part of something larger and living, but perhaps not as we currently define an organism, or perhaps on a scale so grand that we can't begin to properly comprehend it. And it is sort of like Russian dolls, where we're a universe inside a universe inside a universe. Of course this isn't science but really just a though experiment. Cool to think about though. 

I'm surprised that you mocked his comment so quickly, since it contains the type of use of imagination that usually inspires people to enter into your field of science. Ideas like this are the reason I nearly pursued a career in physics.

Edit to add that I hadn't followed the conversation but after reading a few of the back and forth between you I understand your reply a bit better. 

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

How did I stretch the definition of a cell ? We can't even fully see what is inside a cell. However we are made of the same things as the planets, stars, etc. You have a hard time believing a planet or star can be a living thing yet we are alive and made of the same elementary substances. We contain the exact same things at different scales.

Edited by ArcherSage
  • Like 1

On 9/17/2017 at 9:45 AM, sepulchrave said:

So does your concept of aether allow any means of actually measuring its existence?

So what's your argument on using the femto camera experiment?

8 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I'm surprised that you mocked his comment so quickly, since it contains the type of use of imagination that usually inspires people to enter into your field of science. Ideas like this are the reason I nearly pursued a career in physics.

Maybe I was a bit quick to mock it, but the ``BOOM'' at the end riled up my fighting blood a bit. The idea of galaxy-within-an-atom was discussed in Animal House after all, so presenting it as a solid closing argument seems a bit silly to me.

4 hours ago, ArcherSage said:

How did I stretch the definition of a cell ? We can't even fully see what is inside a cell. However we are made of the same things as the planets, stars, etc. You have a hard time believing a planet or star can be a living thing yet we are alive and made of the same elementary substances. We contain the exact same things at different scales.

We can see inside cells. We can directly image down to the scale of an atom (albeit the atoms are very fuzzy). We can use indirect imaging methods (i.e. diffraction) to study the structure of subatomic particles.

The differences between stars/planets, cells, atoms, and subatomic particles are significant enough that the study of these items are each considered separate disciplines (astronomy, biology, physical chemistry or chemical/atomic physics, subatomic physics).

This is not because academics are stuffy and fussy but because the structure and behaviour of things at these different length scales is completely different.

Atoms form molecules due to very strong interactions between neighbouring atoms. There is negligible interaction between our solar system and Alpha Centauri, let alone other systems further away. You'd have an easier time claiming that a rock is alive than that a galaxy is, or makes up, a supermassive organism. You can do it, but you really have to stretch the definition of "alive".

4 hours ago, trevorhbj said:

So what's your argument on using the femto camera experiment?

I admit I am not sure how your femto camera experiment works. You split a light beam and take pictures of it?

My own personal laboratory experience, along with everyone else I know or have read about, all support the notion that interferometry is much more accurate in measuring distances than any other technique.

• Like 2

Does anyone want to hear my theory? I mean, I don't believe it myself, but I do have a "theory". I came up with it when I was stoned as a teenager. The universe IS alive in the sense it is made up of various states of consciousness. But, it's best to view it as a self-operating repository. There is an endless number of parallel universes. Oftentimes, the only difference between universes may be an electron in some far off corner of the universe or something.

Consciousness is "fractaled" throughout the parallels. Everything that is conscious is part of one and the same consciousness, existing simultaneously at once, as well as all of the past and future. Space-time, as we see it, is part of a much larger gravitational warp. The universe, being in a state of advanced consciousness, has already figured itself out. We, being conscious, never die. We see people die all the time, but their facet of consciousness has split paths with our own. Consciousness traverses the parallels, being inherent in both the microcosm and the macrocosm. To the individual, a close call in traffic was just a close call, but to another set of eyes in a previous parallel, the person died. Consciousness leaps to the nearest parallel in which the person is still alive in the situation.

At some point, the universe manufactures ways to bring it around full circle and all the infinite yous and mes come full circle somewhere, still alive, and something much greater happens individually. It might feel like an extraterrestrial invasion and look like a seizure, but somehow, everything merges. Being apart from space-time, this is both the end and beginning of everything there ever was.

As a well-greased machine, the universe has figured out ways for stars and planets and evetything else to exist. This neccesitates things like electrons and quarks, although we can't roll back the curtains in our present disposition. At least, not until it adds up for the greater logic of the universe. Huge scientific breakthroughs happen when they neccesitate your present state of living. Or something like that.

That's my "theory" and I'm sticking to it! (Even if I don't believe it)

Apologies for typos in advancve. I'mn not editing this crap.

On 11/2/2017 at 0:26 PM, Skulduggery said:

Does anyone want to hear my theory? I mean, I don't believe it myself, but I do have a "theory". I came up with it when I was stoned as a teenager. The universe IS alive in the sense it is made up of various states of consciousness. But, it's best to view it as a self-operating repository. There is an endless number of parallel universes. Oftentimes, the only difference between universes may be an electron in some far off corner of the universe or something.

Consciousness is "fractaled" throughout the parallels. Everything that is conscious is part of one and the same consciousness, existing simultaneously at once, as well as all of the past and future. Space-time, as we see it, is part of a much larger gravitational warp. The universe, being in a state of advanced consciousness, has already figured itself out. We, being conscious, never die. We see people die all the time, but their facet of consciousness has split paths with our own. Consciousness traverses the parallels, being inherent in both the microcosm and the macrocosm. To the individual, a close call in traffic was just a close call, but to another set of eyes in a previous parallel, the person died. Consciousness leaps to the nearest parallel in which the person is still alive in the situation.

At some point, the universe manufactures ways to bring it around full circle and all the infinite yous and mes come full circle somewhere, still alive, and something much greater happens individually. It might feel like an extraterrestrial invasion and look like a seizure, but somehow, everything merges. Being apart from space-time, this is both the end and beginning of everything there ever was.

As a well-greased machine, the universe has figured out ways for stars and planets and evetything else to exist. This neccesitates things like electrons and quarks, although we can't roll back the curtains in our present disposition. At least, not until it adds up for the greater logic of the universe. Huge scientific breakthroughs happen when they neccesitate your present state of living. Or something like that.

That's my "theory" and I'm sticking to it! (Even if I don't believe it)

Apologies for typos in advancve. I'mn not editing this crap.

I think the idea of other universe is so far into the sci fi realm and actually undermines the SIMPLICITY and beauty of the reality of our existence. The universal medium that traverses everything according to great minds like Tesla is a sort of electrical field of vibrating waves much like the ocean, but of electricity/plasma. Life itself is electricity, perception is possible through electricity, nothing that is alive exists without it, including stars/planets/comets. I am a huge advocate for the Electric Universe Theory and the simplicity of it. We do not need random collisions of rocks and debris and warped space time fabrics to explain reality.

You should check out the Thunderbolts forum and read the stuff we discuss over there, you will enjoy it

https://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/index.php

Edited by ArcherSage

5 hours ago, Frank_Hoenedge said:

How about; energy dilates space and applies dimensions allowing perspective?

how about energy fills space as a squeezing and if you are in the area of squeezing then your molecules become illuminated.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2017 at 7:48 AM, Frank_Hoenedge said:

Now if it was me seeking discourse, I'd propose a starship capable of 0.2c speed, that was lined with meta-materials that provide static-cling to photons, the meta-materials are bent round the back of a wedge into a ball with a design to promote resonance pickup and coherence. The ball has two holes like photon slits.

I'd put forward that the ball can provide an s-curvature of acceleration by lowering the wavelength of incoming solar radiation (i.e. from 1.2mm to 0.9mm) due to the rate of transit on the meta-materials being slower than the velocity through space. You could then use the holes in the ball to focus incoming solar radiation into ejected matter to initiate an explosive force to provide thrust.

*Cough* Found the preceeding concept for this;

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0803/0803.3636.pdf

Pure Nuclear Fusion Bomb Propulsion

F.Winterberg University of Nevada, Reno March 2008

On 11/8/2017 at 3:20 AM, trevor borocz johnson said:

how about energy fills space as a squeezing and if you are in the area of squeezing then your molecules become illuminated.

Worthy of lateral reasoning is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrogravitics as there may be a variation in the form of photogravitics

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2017 at 0:26 PM, Skulduggery said:

The universe, being in a state of advanced consciousness, has already figured itself out. We, being conscious, never die. We see people die all the time, but their facet of consciousness has split paths with our own. Consciousness traverses the parallels, being inherent in both the microcosm and the macrocosm.

What are you saying about consciousness when you die? I disagree that anything in a universe has consciousness. 

On 10/27/2017 at 1:54 AM, sepulchrave said:

I admit I am not sure how your femto camera experiment works. You split a light beam and take pictures of it?

Basically. If we were travelling through the ether then light should go at all different speeds depending on the direction it;s travelling in. So by capturing images of the light as it expands outward from a source, one could measure from the center of the source to the point where the light illuminates the objects in the photo such as a ruler or table etc. and find out if its faster in one direction the another.

Watch this one minute video on gravity and tell me what you think. 

On 1/5/2018 at 11:54 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

What are you saying about consciousness when you die? I disagree that anything in a universe has consciousness.

I have no freaking idea. My old stoner theory must not be poked. Maybe consciousness isn't a thing, but a dimension like time, or cheap vodka.

9 hours ago, Skulduggery said:

I have no freaking idea. My old stoner theory must not be poked. Maybe consciousness isn't a thing, but a dimension like time, or cheap vodka.

Oh hoho! my friend, I do not believe time is a dimension any more then smell or sound. But I also have a theory, the ears balance system is a sensory input for subconscious information sent through waves in spaceime in the earth's gravity field and that a gyroscope could act as a microphone for this and possibly recording dreams.

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

On 1/6/2018 at 0:54 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

Basically. If we were travelling through the ether then light should go at all different speeds depending on the direction it;s travelling in. So by capturing images of the light as it expands outward from a source, one could measure from the center of the source to the point where the light illuminates the objects in the photo such as a ruler or table etc. and find out if its faster in one direction the another.

In principle that works.

People don't use that to measure speed of light because there are too many sources of error. You need multiple, identical cameras all taking pictures at exactly the same instant. How do you arrange that? The camera shutter may operate on a femtosecond scale, but the electronics do not: You can be confident that your camera is taking an extremely high-speed image, but not exactly when that image was taken.

If you have only one camera taking photos of both objects you are basically back to the interferometry situation; you are comparing the arrival of two light beams from the same source at the same destination (camera) by two different paths.

The interferometry experiments have the great instrumental advantage that the data (interference fringes from light) is constant as long as the light source is on, so the equipment can be carefully calibrated and the measurement acquired at a leisurely pace.

So: I do not dispute that your method is valid, but I think it is more challenging to set up and get reliable results than an interference experiment.

On 1/6/2018 at 0:54 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

Watch this one minute video on gravity and tell me what you think. 

Sorry, I am in China right now (and will be for some time), and Youtube is blocked by the ever-so-lovely firewall; I can't see the video.

3 hours ago, sepulchrave said:

People don't use that to measure speed of light because there are too many sources of error. You need multiple, identical cameras all taking pictures at exactly the same instant. How do you arrange that?

I'm not sure you understand. From the film of the light moving out from a source, you pause the film when the light is at least partially illuminating the objects in the room. You then measure with a ruler on the frozen image itself the distance of illumination on several sides of the light source.

3 hours ago, sepulchrave said:

If you have only one camera taking photos of both objects you are basically back to the interferometry situation; you are comparing the arrival of two light beams from the same source at the same destination (camera) by two different paths.

Yes but the interferometer bounces the light back along its outwardly path. whether that cancels out the momentum gained or lost I don't know but the ends of the outwardly path I can say would be different in length.

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

On 1/8/2018 at 0:56 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

I'm not sure you understand. From the film of the light moving out from a source, you pause the film when the light is at least partially illuminating the objects in the room. You then measure with a ruler on the frozen image itself the distance of illumination on several sides of the light source.

The camera only detects light that has gone out of source, over to the object, then bounced off the object to the camera lens. If you have different objects in different places in the room you need to know exactly where they are relative to the light source and the camera. (Very precise positions; in one femtosecond light travels 300 nanometers so if your distances are wrong by more than that amount you will misinterpret your image.)

Measuring with a ruler on an image is a very imprecise way of doing things (what angle is the object in the image at, what are the scaling factors, etc.)

Again it can work in principle but there are lots of sources of error.

On 1/8/2018 at 0:56 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

Yes but the interferometer bounces the light back along its outwardly path. whether that cancels out the momentum gained or lost I don't know but the ends of the outwardly path I can say would be different in length.

The two different paths in the interferometer probably are different lengths. The interference pattern produced by the recombination of the two light beams depends on the difference in the two path lengths; and only the fractional difference in terms of the wavelength of light (two paths that are different by 3.42 wavelengths produce the same interference as two paths that are different by 0.42 wavelengths). This way the interferometer is sensitive to effective distances (i.e. the path length and any possible speed variation due to the hypothetical aether wind) equivalent to a few tens of nanometers.

So you set up the interferometer on a rotating table, observe the interference pattern, then slowly rotate the interferometer and see if the pattern changes. If there is an aether flow that affects light in one (unknown) direction, the interference pattern should change as you rotate the light paths into (or out of) the direction of aether flow.

Space time theories are failures.

Those belong to a past and obsolete scientific knowledge.

Today,  Ether existence is more evident than ever.

Today, it's known that nothing is "at rest" in the universe, and by consequence, theories with frames of reference are null and trash knowledge. 

The current acceptance of those superfluous ideas of space time, light without starter velocity and acceleration, constant speed of light, time dilatation, and more, are a kind of brainwashing perpetuated by an extraordinary propaganda machine.

Notice that the name of that theory or of the author of that theory is mentioned in places where is not needed. The idea is to input those names to manipulate people's brains, so, in case I say that those ideas are false, then brainwashed people will argued that I'm incorrect, even when those brainwashed people have no knowledge at all about physics, they will defend what they have been brainwashed to do.

Best way for you to understand this kind of brainwashing, watch the movie Focus. Nick (Willy Smith) and his team brainwashed a guy to have inside his brain the number 55 by exposing him to see "indirectly" number 55 everywhere. When the victim was asked to select the number of a player in the football field, he "automatically" choose number 55.

This is why so many people accept that theory and its author, because the face of that poor philosopher is mentioned and posted everywhere. Just watch a movie, his picture will be hanging somewhere. Transformers movies have even a robot having a similar face. Others movies mention his name, all the time people is brainwashed. The intention is people accepting the theory. You can prove it by yourself watching movies and TV series. Also the internet is filled with those names.

What about the theory itself? The theory is false, invalid.

The cause of the brainwashed is to avoid the recognition of the invalid theory. Billions of dollars business is involved in that fraud.

Plus, the reputation of many will go down, governments accepted the superfluous time dilatation as fact. This is laughable, Israel put the picture of the author of the theory in a currency bill. Even the Queen of England received with honor to a deceiver.

No doubt why so many billions of dollars invested to keep alive a failed theory.

Best way to demonstrate the failed theory is that the author of the false theory never defined what is time, and time itself has not been detected by any means as physically existent. Clocks are devices calibrated to make tic tic tic. Clocks can't detect and measure time as a physical entity.

The whole thing about space time is false.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2018 at 9:23 AM, borntobewild said:

Space time theories are failures.

Please show the evidence of that.

Those belong to a past and obsolete scientific knowledge.

No.

Today,  Ether existence is more evident than ever.

Which evidence would that be?

Today, it's known that nothing is "at rest" in the universe, and by consequence, theories with frames of reference are null and trash knowledge. 

No!

The current acceptance of those superfluous ideas of space time, light without starter velocity and acceleration, constant speed of light, time dilatation, and more, are a kind of brainwashing perpetuated by an extraordinary propaganda machine.

No, it is called science. Please do educate yourself, by all means of respect.

Notice that the name of that theory or of the author of that theory is mentioned in places where is not needed. The idea is to input those names to manipulate people's brains, so, in case I say that those ideas are false, then brainwashed people will argued that I'm incorrect, even when those brainwashed people have no knowledge at all about physics, they will defend what they have been brainwashed to do.

What brainwashing? We are back to science and basic facts.

Best way for you to understand this kind of brainwashing, watch the movie Focus. Nick (Willy Smith) and his team brainwashed a guy to have inside his brain the number 55 by exposing him to see "indirectly" number 55 everywhere. When the victim was asked to select the number of a player in the football field, he "automatically" choose number 55.

So?

This is why so many people accept that theory and its author, because the face of that poor philosopher is mentioned and posted everywhere. Just watch a movie, his picture will be hanging somewhere. Transformers movies have even a robot having a similar face. Others movies mention his name, all the time people is brainwashed. The intention is people accepting the theory. You can prove it by yourself watching movies and TV series. Also the internet is filled with those names.

No.

What about the theory itself? The theory is false, invalid.

Evidence, please?

The cause of the brainwashed is to avoid the recognition of the invalid theory. Billions of dollars business is involved in that fraud.

And what businesses would those be exactly?

Plus, the reputation of many will go down, governments accepted the superfluous time dilatation as fact. This is laughable, Israel put the picture of the author of the theory in a currency bill. Even the Queen of England received with honor to a deceiver.

Time dilation is a fact. It has been proven and exactly why the GPS satellites have to take that into account. Again, please do educate yourself.

No doubt why so many billions of dollars invested to keep alive a failed theory.

What failed theory?

Best way to demonstrate the failed theory is that the author of the false theory never defined what is time, and time itself has not been detected by any means as physically existent. Clocks are devices calibrated to make tic tic tic. Clocks can't detect and measure time as a physical entity.

The whole thing about space time is false.

What utter nonsense.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 1