Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Past experiences & In need of clarity

Maz12213

Hi there everyone, 

I'm new to this site but I am not new to the paranormal. It's been no secret to me, even when i was younger. But recently I have decided I'd like to dive myself into the spiritual side of my mind. 

I'd like to see if anyone here can suggest anything I can do to improve my mind, to push myself further and understand more. But firstly, here are some of the experiences I have gone through throughout the years.. 

Age 9, I went to the toilet at my grandparents house, as i was there, i started to hear loud voices, not unhappy or angry, just loud voices, I cannot remember what was said to me, i just remember my ears ringing and a sharp pain in my head, obviously being so young and scared, i ran out crying. Later that evening me, my siblings and my grandparents sat around their large dining table for dinner, as we were starting to eat, my little brother who was 5 years old at the time, started to tell us he saw "grandma" walk through the kitchen, my Nan just told him not to be silly as its impossible, but she saw the same thing too. Minutes later we heard a very loud bang come from the kitchen, we all ran into there to see what it was, and we found a wine bottle and a glass placed perfectly in the middle of the floor. My Nan put it back and we returned to the dinner table, Soon after that when we had finished dinner, we heard noise come from the dining room, my grandparents went to see what it was, and there was a very old family photo album that was locked away on the dining table. My grandparents locked me, my brother and sister into the living room, and from what I have been told, they got a Ouija Board out to find out who was trying to contact us and why. 

Aged 9 to present, Whenever staying at my grandparents house, I would always here loud bangs randomly, and footsteps and giggling throughout their home. It was always very cold. I always felt like i was being watched. - Side note, My grandfather found through a spiritual friend and Ouija that a man, a dark spirit, and latched himself onto my Grandad, hence why he was always getting pains easily, always out of energy and low.. Could someone please help me understand more about these spirits?

Aged 10 to present, items always move or go missing-could this be linked to something/someone? 

Aged 18, I went to see my first medium, my mother is very spiritual, she can feel a lot of things, vibrations and movements, she ran a small "Walk into the light" group, for close friends and skeptics to go to, to understand and learn things. I was focused on one night, I was told I have high vibrations, noises, and I've been touched? I have an angel on my shoulder, healing me and protecting me. I did not understand this, all i could think at the time was maybe it was was because I had struggled from 14 to 18 with severe depression (TRIGGER WARNING) I was suicidal and self harmed (I'm all good now!)- but now I'm more open, I think maybe it could be something deeper? 

Aged 18, seeing my second medium, they couldn't look at me, refused to talk to me, almost as if I had something about me they didn't like- could this mean something? 

Aged 19, I done my first Ouija Board, it was homemade and I had 3 candles lit, I done this with my boyfriend of 5 years, my Farther who passed away in June who I wasn't close to at all, I hardly knew him came through, I was very skeptical that it was him, I asked questions only her would know. I asked how many children he had, he answered 3, that is correct, I asked him how many biological children he had, he said 2, incorrect. I asked him if he had any stepchildren, he said no , which is wrong, I asked him to spell his name, he said no, i asked for his initials, he got these correct, i asked him if he had a dog, he said yes, and if he could tell me the name of the dog, and he did. I dont want to say for certain any of this is correct, as I understand that a Ouija can lie and manipulate. 

I also have/experience Astryal voices if that helps anything.

I have many more experiences, but at this time my memories are foggy. 

thank you all for your time and undertanding, 

Marianne 

Ouija board....as in the man made game?

this is always dangerous, not because you can contact anything, but because you believe you can. 

Once you open yourself up to this kind of belief, then you close yourself to logic and reality. 

You say you asked questions that only he would know...but some you knew otherwise you would not have known if they were correct or not.

Mentally you were answering the questions without knowing it....be them right or wrong, you were - playing the board game. The game wraps you into believing you are in contact with someone, you ask the questions, then you answer them without even realising it, this is the stage when your mind is closed to logic and reality because you have opened yourself to = a game and drawn yourself into it.

the mind can play tricks on you when you fill it with fantasy and beliefs which are based round imagination.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

@freetoroam 

I respect everything you are saying and will take this all into account. I know all the complete outcomes of the Ouija, I also am fully aware that the Ouija can manipulate ad deceive which is why I have kept my guard up, and not fully let myself get convinced by it. Another encounter I had recently after that, My partner and I decided to have another go, and supposedly his Gran came through. There is a football team called Tottenham (UK), and he was joking around saying its still a rubbish team, the board said no, and although I kept  guard up, he got very emotional and teary, he never got to say goodbye to her. The board told him that they had found peace, they are happy and when he said "I miss and love you" the board went to "U 2" and then we said goodbye, I did explain to him that it probably wasn't her but I fully understand his feelings. I still have mixed feelings on it all, I still do not believe it is a game, you can't play with these types of things. Thank you for your comment, I very much appreciate it :) 

• Like 1

If you want to strengthen your mind I suggest looking into willpower training and do a lot of reading, anything. Doesn't matter what it is. Any book will do. As for the spiritual aspect...... I am no longer the person to suggest things. Just enjoy life and don't spend to much time in your head.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Maz12213 said:

@freetoroam 

I respect everything you are saying and will take this all into account. I know all the complete outcomes of the Ouija, I also am fully aware that the Ouija can manipulate ad deceive which is why I have kept my guard up, and not fully let myself get convinced by it. Another encounter I had recently after that, My partner and I decided to have another go, and supposedly his Gran came through. There is a football team called Tottenham (UK), and he was joking around saying its still a rubbish team, the board said no, and although I kept  guard up, he got very emotional and teary, he never got to say goodbye to her. The board told him that they had found peace, they are happy and when he said "I miss and love you" the board went to "U 2" and then we said goodbye, I did explain to him that it probably wasn't her but I fully understand his feelings. I still have mixed feelings on it all, I still do not believe it is a game, you can't play with these types of things. Thank you for your comment, I very much appreciate it :) 

Put the game away, you are still taking it too seriously. If there are spirits of the dead they would contact you without the need of a man made game board.  think about that. 

Peace.

• Like 1

The thing answered about half the questions wrong so even if the ouija board was real it probably wasn't your father 

• Like 1

Let's take what freetoroam says and go one step further. 

What if in your deepest grief, and your desire for contact with your dead Father, you can somehow conjure your own phenomena? 

The trick is to stop doing it to yourself. The first way towards that goal is to quit trying your hand at communication. 

You aren't talking to your dead relatives. Let me repeat that for you. You aren't talking to your dead relatives.

You're talking to your own psyche, so naturally it knows everything you do. And you have to be careful with the psyche, because it can work against you. All your hopes and dreams are in there...as well as all your nightmares. 

I'm speaking from experience. 

If you get rid of the board and the phenomena won't go away, there are all kinds of different ways to clear it. Just one of those ways is the LBRP. 

• Like 2

Just now, Maz12213 said:

@ChaosRose

thank you for your comment and i will keep that as a reminder :)

I hope it was helpful.