Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help me find the money I lost, please!

Jonnie Rox

I have been saving money to move into a new apartment because my lease is up here in a few days.  I have been putting money into my savings account, but a couple of nights ago, my boyfriend handed me $300 to be added to the account. I was exhausted from packing & cleaning, so I put the money (3 $100 bills), "somewhere," until I would be able to deposit it.  I was so tired that I don't remember where that "somewhere" was.  I have been looking for it like a mad woman, but still haven't found it. I need to find it, PLEASE help, I am desperate.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonnie Rox

• The Silver Thong

• GlitterRose

• Why not

Top Posters In This Topic

Look in the freezer. I once came home with some fast food and a frozen milk shake, I was in a hurry  doing a few things and I put the milk shake in the freezer along with my wallet (on accident). The next morning I tore the house apart looking for my wallet only to find it in the freezer 2 days later.      I'll never forget that.

I hate when that happens I once lost my keys and panicked and searched every place I could think of. It turned out I put on a different pair of pants the next day and the keys were in the laundry hamper in the pockets of my other jeans. To this day I know I have money hidden but I have no idea where so I move on. Maybe when I move I will find it but doubtful.  I think in my infinite wisdom I put it in a book but I have to many books to leaf through. 

You're tired and you're packing boxes. I don't doubt you might have accidentally put it in one of those boxes. I'd go back and open up everything you packed recently. 

Thank you so much to everyone for the suggestions. I have tried every one of them, but still no luck.