Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

docyabut2

docyabut2

Just dropping to say I was in hospital for a month of the  broking up in the brain , ruptures,:(

Are you okay? There must be a long recovery time period for you. Hope you are feeling well! Do whatever they tell you...in other words, behave. : )

Edited by skliss
  • Like 3

Hello, docyabut2.  Wondering where you'd been lately,

I noticed this thread.  A month is a long time, 

granted that, to be released from the hospital,

you must be doing better.  I pray you be well.

Hopefully, your catching up around here is some 

welcome diversion.

0:-) MGby.

• Like 1

I'm really sorry you've been unwell and in hospital. it sounds like you had a challenging time of it, but I hope that you've recovered and are doing well.

It's good to see you back!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Just dropping to say I was in hospital for a month of the  broking up in the brain , ruptures,:(

I'm sorry to hear this and hope you're doing well.

Wishing you all the best, take care :)

• Like 3

Thanks all,  I fell back words in dancing on the floor  and didn't realize it so damage and so hard  .I had blood clouts, and had my memory  lost.   

• Like 2

I'm sorry to hear you've been in the hospital. It's good to see you back. Take it easy for awhile and wishing you a speedy recovery from your injuries.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Thanks all,  I fell back words in dancing on the floor  and didn't realize it so damage and so hard  .I had blood clouts, and had my memory  lost.   

Oh jeez, that must have been so scary. You weren't dancing on a table top were you? (jk) Shame you had the accident when you were having so much fun. Take care of yourself and no more dancing until you are fully recovered.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Were you knocked unconscious?  If so, for how long?  Have you fully regained your memory?