Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If I had Proof of Alien Life

Reilly.

The topic is  about "WHAT IF: I HAD PROOF OF ALIEN LIFE." (For the record, I don't. This is hypothetical).

For the sake of theory, lets say someone has acquired evidence of alien life. Perhaps they stole a scalpel of an alien ship and smuggled it to earth or scratched an alien and has some of their blood or NDA under their finger nails, something solid. Maybe they have a cybernetic implant that plays the alien's message of peace or war via a holographic beam that shoots out of their nose. The "What" exactly doesn't really matter. The question is... HOW should they go about telling people?

Honest question. There are groups for this like MUFON but there are a lot of pros and cons to any choice you make. So, I thought it might spark up some fun conversation. What would be THE most effective and efficient way to prove to YOU or skeptical minds that aliens were real and an abduction case had occurred?

Edited by Kismit
Keeping it simple.

Argh. Hope the mods change the thread title... :blink:

And the answer is simple, there's no conspiracy, so good old fashioned science would do just fine. It depends what 'evidence' you had, but it would speak for itself once it was studied by the appropriate scientists and the conclusive findings released. No need for MUFON or any other silly ET groups.

And this goes for BF and any other crypto type stuff too. Real evidence is all you need.

• Like 4

Well, that's not exactly true Tim mate. Like, what about all the people that have landing sites with radiation or get materials with otherworldly origin removed from their body. As far as I know, there have been a few instances and they are just treated as "unexplained" or "outliers" and not really considered proof or evidence?

So, I am thinking there has to be more to it. If Doctors and Scientists say "We dont know what this is" or "This radiation should not be here" then is says to me there needs to be more than evidence. There needs to be some verifiable agreed upon method or standard, and that would require the proper channels, right?

I mean, shy of having an alien standing next to you... what could you even do to prove it to someone that has not been done?

There's been nothing ever which has no possible earthly explanation, so that's the problem. It's like saying 'the glass fell off the bench by itself, we don't know the explanation so it's unexplained and maybe paranormal', when there are multiple logical explanations available. 

If you had 'real' alien evidence, then there'd be no question. 

Im talking about real science too, not the fluffy fringe stuff. 

Edit: So for example, it could be alien DNA, or an alien material. And when properly studied by real scientists, would confirm that it is not of this world and that there is no earthly explanation for it. It's as simple as that.

Edited by Timonthy
Edit.
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

There's been nothing ever which has no possible earthly explanation, so that's the problem. It's like saying 'the glass fell off the bench by itself, we don't know the explanation so it's unexplained and maybe paranormal', when there are multiple logical explanations available. 

If you had 'real' alien evidence, then there'd be no question. 

Im talking about real science too, not the fluffy fringe stuff. 

Edit: So for example, it could be alien DNA, or an alien material. And when properly studied by real scientists, would confirm that it is not of this world and that there is no earthly explanation for it. It's as simple as that.

https://lionsground.com/alien-implants-found-in-humans/

?

Edited by Reilly.

I would say they would get hugely attacked by the skeptic community and the general public will not know who to believe and the story will then go away. I've seen it before.

• Like 2

Before clicking the link, please know that I will honestly look at it as objectively as possible. 

Just now, papageorge1 said:

I would say they would get hugely attacked by the skeptic community and the general public will not know who to believe and the story will then go away. I've seen it before.

We all know that you're pretty quick to jump on the back of the woo wagon, so of course you've seen it before. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

Before clicking the link, please know that I will honestly look at it as objectively as possible. 

Yeah, I'm not tied up in this at all. I am just playing devil's advocate. I have (over the years) seen lots of cases with physical evidence. But it is typically dismissed or ignored. Which often leaves me wondering what it would take and how you'd prove it.

11 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

Oh gosh, as I said, real science. You should read more into that link. 

Anyway, you've gone off topic, and you have your answer to your thread, no one has ever had and real evidence of ET life.

The link was just a quick refence to the cause where they pulled unidentified material out of that guy (I want to say in Europe?).

Edited by Reilly.

7 minutes ago, Reilly. said:

The link was just a quick refence to the cause where they pulled unidentified material out of that guy (I want to say in Europe?).

Yeah but look into it. It screams of bad ufology baked up by someone who runs a completely faked UFO YouTube channel.

Yeah, I can think of tons of examples of evidence I am just being lazy because its late and I am sick from sitting too close to the fire. I am pretty heavy on the old debunking thing but if you stick around the community long enough you will find stories that make you question things. Like, there is a guy here (one of our boys) that claims he was banged by aliens. Then he found one of their pubes and when it was tested, it came from an extinct branch of humanity or some crap. You will be able to find it easily enough. I'm calling this up from memory... but I think he was in... Queensland?

I would say go to the government with it. If it was really true, they would need to know. And honestly, that would trump the rest of us needing to know. 

Somehow that info would need to make it to NASA and the Pentagon. 

Edited by ChaosRose

57 minutes ago, Reilly. said:

Like, there is a guy here (one of our boys) that claims he was banged by aliens. Then he found one of their pubes and when it was tested, it came from an extinct branch of humanity or some crap. You will be able to find it easily enough. I'm calling this up from memory... but I think he was in... Queensland?

Okay, leaving aside the Queenslander redneck jokes .... ;)     In a case like that, you simply go to the police and say you were raped.   You say absolutely nothing about it being a space alien/yowie or whatever.    Hopefully genetic evidence from the perpetrator will be found on you .....   As it's a very serious crime matter, multiple samples will be taken and probably tested at different labs. There'll be no cover up because no-one (except you) knows that the dna won't match any species on Earth ......   And once it's in the system it's there for all (with access) to see.   Truth will out.

However, if you run in screaming you've been abducted by Pleiadians and have proof!!!!  You'll be taken for a looney and treated accordingly.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Essan said:

Okay, leaving aside the Queenslander redneck jokes .... ;)     In a case like that, you simply go to the police and say you were raped.   You say absolutely nothing about it being a space alien/yowie or whatever.    Hopefully genetic evidence from the perpetrator will be found on you .....   As it's a very serious crime matter, multiple samples will be taken and probably tested at different labs. There'll be no cover up because no-one (except you) knows that the dna won't match any species on Earth ......   And once it's in the system it's there for all (with access) to see.   Truth will out.

However, if you run in screaming you've been abducted by Pleiadians and have proof!!!!  You'll be taken for a looney and treated accordingly.  

Well, yeah that is what happened. But when the pubes were tested they got wonky results and it was just filed away as a mystery. But I never see anyone talking about it, probably because the idea of a dude being pinned to the bed by two ugly blond women from space and raped probably doesn't make for friendly TV but the physical evidence was pretty interesting.

3 hours ago, Reilly. said:

Calm down, the title was just to lure you in.

The topic is actually about "WHAT IF: I HAD PROOF OF ALIEN LIFE." (For the record, I don't. This is hypothetical).

For the sake of theory, lets say someone has acquired evidence of alien life. Perhaps they stole a scalpel of an alien ship and smuggled it to earth or scratched an alien and has some of their blood or NDA under their finger nails, something solid. Maybe they have a cybernetic implant that plays the alien's message of peace or war via a holographic beam that shoots out of their nose. The "What" exactly doesn't really matter. The question is... HOW should they go about telling people?

Have a lab verify it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Reilly. said:

Well, yeah that is what happened. But when the pubes were tested they got wonky results and it was just filed away as a mystery. But I never see anyone talking about it, probably because the idea of a dude being pinned to the bed by two ugly blond women from space and raped probably doesn't make for friendly TV but the physical evidence was pretty interesting.

No, the hair was confirmed as being human. I don't know why you made up this "wonky results" nonsense.

• Like 4

On 28/07/2017 at 1:02 AM, Rlyeh said:

No, the hair was confirmed as being human. I don't know why you made up this "wonky results" nonsense.

I didn't "make up" the wonky results "nonsense" I remember there being something off about it. Here we go:

Instead, though apparently 'human', the hair showed five distinctive DNA markers that are characteristic of a rare sub-group of the Chinese Mongoloid racial type.

A detailed survey of the literature on variations in mitochondrial DNA, comprising tens of thousands of samples, showed only four other people on record with all five of the distinctive markers in the blond hair. All four were Chinese, with black hair.

Mitochondrial DNA is passed only from mother to child and therefore offers a means of tracing ancient ancestry on the mother's side. The findings suggest that all four of the Chinese subjects share a common female ancestor with the blonde woman. But there is no easy explanation for how this could be.

Will everyone stop trying to imply I am intentionally disingenuous or making **** up. Please.

1 hour ago, Reilly. said:

I didn't "make up" the wonky results "nonsense" I remember there being something off about it. Here we go:

Will everyone stop trying to imply I am intentionally disingenuous or making **** up. Please.

You present that kind of thing as evidence when it clearly isn't, what you posted shows that they had human DNA, maybe rare or strange, but human. If you consider it 'wonky' then that's all you. End of story. 

• Like 2

When the proof of alien life is found, then it won't be alien anymore, it will be familiar.

2 hours ago, Reilly. said:

"But when the pubes were tested they got wonky results and it was just filed away as a mystery"

The part you quoted states the DNA while containing rare ancestry it's still completely human.

• Like 2

On 7/31/2017 at 6:27 AM, Reilly. said:

..Will everyone stop trying to imply I am intentionally disingenuous or making **** up. Please.

We will stop calling you out when you stop doing it.  This seems to be a repeating cycle - post falsehoods and other random bull that you vaguely remember, usually without a cite, or when you do post a source..?  turns out that the source is a lame tinfoilhat website like the one above..  Reilly, do you honestly not understand that people make money from making shi+ up?  Even the most cursory check of that website you posted would have shown you that they make this rubbish up purely to make a buck.

You need to put in a bit of effort and work out how to VERIFY stuff, and also what to expect to see if a site is genuine....

Eg... a DNA study will involve a proper scientific report - if it is just a claim that the DNA is not human, with no linked report, it is almost 100% certainly a lie.  And if you don't take a bit more time to do at least a cursory check of what you post, you will gain a well-deserved reputation for posting nothing but bull...

Is that what you want?

• Like 1

On 31/07/2017 at 7:52 AM, Timonthy said:

You present that kind of thing as evidence when it clearly isn't, what you posted shows that they had human DNA, maybe rare or strange, but human. If you consider it 'wonky' then that's all you. End of story. 

What do you think "WONKY" means. For ****sake. Youre Australian, like a couple of you are, so don't pretend you don't understand the parlance. It means "odd" or "unsual" or "off." You know "not normal" and what I posted above was the result of the DNA test and it was "unsual" just like I said. I'm leaving the forum anyway. I am tired of the hostility and bull****. You can't talk to you people like you would another civil human being without being accused off stuff and treated like ****. Wallow in your ignorance. I've got better ways to spend my free time.